Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Midterms are officially over!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I think it’ll go rather smoothly. Sure, there’s going to be a small percentage of crumpers, bitching and whining, but I think, and even larger percent of Trumper’s will be relieved. Whole bunch of his people are very sick of him, and would love to see him taken out.
    The oath keepers can’t be very happy with him right now

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    I suspect that his asshole is just fine.

What 2022 election?

Great! They can now go after Joe Biden, Hilary Clinton, and Maxine Waters for their crimes for starters... Oh, that's right, they won't because they are an enforcement arm of the Uniparty... ahhhhhh, got it!!!

blah blah blah

The RNC club who now manages him are licking their chops even more. They're going to fool A LOT of "MAGA voters" into supporting DeSantis, a person who "MAGA voters" generally like, instead of supporting Trump.

Their only goal is to destroy Trump (and to ultimately destroy MAGA). They want to keep the working class peasants out of positions of power. They will do (and ARE doing) whatever it takes to accomplish that feat.

Attachment 23893

Take a look at that picture. Where will the elitist globalists be living?? Where will YOU be living??
    MAGA had its chance, they blew it by hitching their wagon to Trump. I know you’re likely to say Maga is Trump, but it’s not, it’s what they used to call the tea party.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I don't see Desantis as being really battle tested. I am not convinced that a short fat guy who wears white go-go boots can actually stand up to months of mockery, derision, and cruelty from Trump.

The one Republican who is battle tested against Trump, and came away totally unscathed from Trump's attacks is Governor Kemp in Georgia. Kemp is actually stronger now, even after Trump's withering attacks.
    Kemp is a Uniparty RINO hack, thus he was allowed to keep his position as Governor. Election fraud favors the Uniparty (Democrats and RINOs, who are effectively the same thing).