Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Midterms are officially over!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The Midterms are officially over!

I suspect that this morning Trump is squeezing his asshole tighter than ever.

The 2022 election is officially over, the justice department is now free to indict political figures without fear of affecting a pending election.

One of the few impediments to Trump’s indictments is now gone. Trump lost a big trial yesterday, and is vulnerable.

DeSantis is licking his chops.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-07-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sadly it takes MAGA a lot longer to see the obvious than most normal people …

But sooner or later, MAGA will learn the Ron is just a different version of the same type of Failure.

Democrats can now sit back and watching Florida Burnd Down the same way Trump has.

They’re both losers, it just takes MAGA a lot longer to see it.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-07-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Sadly it takes MAGA a lot longer to see the obvious than most normal people …

But sooner or later, MAGA will learn the Ron is just a different version of the same type of Failure.

Democrats can now sit back and watching Florida Burnd Down the same way Trump has.

They’re both losers, it just takes MAGA a lot longer to see it.
    I am no fan of Ron DeSantis, but he is more intelligent than Trump. I think he is less likely to be a criminal or try and overthrow the government. He is at heart an institutionalist.

At least Ron DeSantis is an educated man.

In some ways, the fact that DeSantis is smarter, makes him more dangerous.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post

The 2022 election is officially over, the justice department is now free to indict political figures without fear of affecting a pending election.

One of the few impediments to Trump’s indictments is now gone. Trump lost a big trial yesterday, and is vulnerable.

So a month later the mid terms are over. It's 2022 not 1822 right?
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (12-07-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

I suspect that his asshole is just fine.

The 2022 election is officially over,
    What 2022 election?

the justice department is now free to indict political figures without fear of affecting a pending election.
    Great! They can now go after Joe Biden, Hilary Clinton, and Maxine Waters for their crimes for starters... Oh, that's right, they won't because they are an enforcement arm of the Uniparty... ahhhhhh, got it!!!

blah blah blah

The RNC club who now manages him are licking their chops even more. They're going to fool A LOT of "MAGA voters" into supporting DeSantis, a person who "MAGA voters" generally like, instead of supporting Trump.

Their only goal is to destroy Trump (and to ultimately destroy MAGA). They want to keep the working class peasants out of positions of power. They will do (and ARE doing) whatever it takes to accomplish that feat.

utopia-768x799.jpg

Take a look at that picture. Where will the elitist globalists be living?? Where will YOU be living??

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Trump to DeSantis. If that's our destiny, blow up the entire fucking world right now.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am no fan of Ron DeSantis, but he is more intelligent than Trump. I think he is less likely to be a criminal or try and overthrow the government. He is at heart an institutionalist.

At least Ron DeSantis is an educated man.

In some ways, the fact that DeSantis is smarter, makes him more dangerous.
    I'm glad that you added that last sentence, because I see him as more dangerous as well. #TRE45ON bumbles around and commits crimes because he's stupid and amoral, plus he's has had a long life history of using his money to get out of trouble. DeSantis, on the other hand, will play the fascist far better because he's smarter. Just look at some of the recent legislation he signed and trumpeted over -- punishing educators, banning books and the teaching of topics that hurt white ppl's feels, punishing a corporation via taxation for disagreeing with his perverted stance on LGBTQ citizens, etc. All red meat for the bigoted MAGATs. Imagine that shit on a national scale.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (12-07-2022), Jarod (12-07-2022)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Trump to DeSantis. If that's our destiny, blow up the entire fucking world right now.
    It would get rid of you miserable pieces of shit

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I'm glad that you added that last sentence, because I see him as more dangerous as well. #TRE45ON bumbles around and commits crimes because he's stupid and amoral, plus he's has had a long life history of using his money to get out of trouble. DeSantis, on the other hand, will play the fascist far better because he's smarter. Just look at some of the recent legislation he signed and trumpeted over -- punishing educators, banning books and the teaching of topics that hurt white ppl's feels, punishing a corporation via taxation for disagreeing with his perverted stance on LGBTQ citizens, etc. All red meat for the bigoted MAGATs. Imagine that shit on a national scale.
    I absolutely love how proud you are of your retardation and have no compunction about sharing it.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,683 Times in 27,327 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

I don't see Desantis as being really battle tested. I am not convinced that a short fat guy who wears white go-go boots can actually stand up to months of mockery, derision, and cruelty from Trump.

The one Republican who is battle tested against Trump, and came away totally unscathed from Trump's attacks is Governor Kemp in Georgia. Kemp is actually stronger now, even after Trump's withering attacks.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    So a month later the mid terms are over. It's 2022 not 1822 right?
    Notice how fast the ballots in Georgia were counted this time around (same night) compared to the 2020 (s)election which took days upon days to count, as more and more ballots kept slowly "coming in"? That's because they didn't need to quick shut everything down and try to figure out a way to slow crawl in juuuuuuuuuuust enough ballots for the Democrat candidate, as they already had enough ballots collected for the Democrat this time around.

This is plain as day to anyone willing to see what has happened to our once great country. Our elections are a sham. That's why I call them (s)elections now.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Notice how fast the ballots in Georgia were counted this time around (same night) compared to the 2020 (s)election which took days upon days to count, as more and more ballots kept slowly "coming in"? That's because they didn't need to quick shut everything down and try to figure out a way to slow crawl in juuuuuuuuuuust enough ballots for the Democrat candidate, as they already had enough ballots collected for the Democrat this time around.

This is plain as day to anyone willing to see what has happened to our once great country. Our elections are a sham. That's why I call them (s)elections now.
    Yeah it did happen pretty quickly this time didn't it?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (12-07-2022)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I don't see Desantis as being really battle tested. I am not convinced that a short fat guy who wears white go-go boots can actually stand up to months of mockery, derision, and cruelty from Trump.

The one Republican who is battle tested against Trump, and came away totally unscathed from Trump's attacks is Governor Kemp in Georgia. Kemp is actually stronger now, even after Trump's withering attacks.
    I absolutely agree, the Santos is thin skin and reacts poorly to being criticized. He’s easily thrown off his game.

LOCK HIM UP!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Cypress (12-07-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2022)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    100%

LOCK HIM UP!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I think it’ll go rather smoothly. Sure, there’s going to be a small percentage of crumpers, bitching and whining, but I think, and even larger percent of Trumper’s will be relieved. Whole bunch of his people are very sick of him, and would love to see him taken out.

LOCK HIM UP!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post: