Thread: Trumppers… huge win for Walker?

1. #391 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    White conservative evangelists voting for a black guy -- even a sports hero -- who fornicates, paid for abortions, and doesn't give much appearance of Godliness -- over an actual lifelong man of God who is a Dem. is hard to believe. But they will. But will enough of them? I do have faith not in Christianity but in most Christians. I can't see actual people of faith voting for Walker. I can see them abstaining though.

Will be interesting to find out if my faith in people of faith is misplaced, or not.
    There is so much wrong with Walker. That fact the election is so close does not speak well of the people of GA.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2022)

3. #392 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theywillneverlearn! View Post
    You are the most racist asshole on this board. Your candidate is no better. It is all about welfare and public assistance for you lazy ass democrats. Get a fucking job.
    Warnock is a man of God and a public servant. He can communicate in a way most English speaking people can understand.

Walker is a woman abuser, serial abortionist, and tax cheat. No one can understand a fucking thing he says.

What is it you see in Walker that you actually like, other than the other guy's a "dirty Democrat"?

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2022)

5. #393 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

If Warnock keeps his spot in the Senate, that means a 51-seat majority for Democrats after their other wins in the midterms, which would make governing much easier than the current 50-50 split.

That includes confirming judges -- one of the few things that can be done in the Senate with a simple majority. With a Supreme Court dominated by Republican-nominated justices, Democrats have been eager to fill the lower courts with more liberal justices. A 51-seat majority could allow Democrats to move judges through the Senate confirmation process even faster, leaving them with more floor time to work on even more nominees or on other pieces of legislation they want to bring to a vote.

When it comes to legislation, Democrats would have the upper hand moving any of their legislation out of committee and to the floor for a vote with a 51-seat Senate. It would also give Democrats more breathing room when it comes to passing legislation by curtailing the influence of a single dissenting senator.

Additionally, Democrats would have a bit more security if a Supreme Court vacancy should open in the next two years.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

LurchAddams (12-06-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2022)

7. #394 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Try that and you'll all end up with holes in your heads the size of silver dollars.

I'm a "Maga traitor", and the difference between me and you is that I know how to shoot a gun and tie a proper noose. What you need to do is STFU before you have no way out from talkin' your bullshit.

Why should you even survive until tomorrow with a fucked up attitude like that? MSM indoctrinated or not, that shit there ain't gonna fly in America, you stupid fuck.

Come at me, brah. I'm your Huckleberry. Maybe I can find a way to get you right that doesn't involve large holes in your head, but it's not looking good.

And there always is that, and has been since the beginning of this country.

When they go after Trump like that? We know they're going after all of us and we're next. It will be war. One the government will not win, or the leftist shitbags.

Yeah, this is NOT 1938 Germany and we know history, and it was our kinfolk that actually killed the Nazis. Some of us still have their guns they shipped home as trophies.

It looks like you wanna be the next Nazis. That's a retarded choice, but it is y'alls to make. Lord help ya if you do, because we will not.

If that's what you wanna try? Good luck, but you're probably gonna die. You're going to see rage you never planned on seeing or anticipated for in all your schemings.

And there will be bullets flying your way, at high velocity, often, and with no end to it.

Trump was cheated in the 2020 election and you're gonna talk some shit like that? Fuck You! Come try to even fuck with me, it will the last thing you ever do.
    Oh, geez. Sleep it off!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2022)

9. #395 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's a lie, I have love for all Americans. It's you commie faggots that piss us off. Whether you know it or not, we are all in solidarity more than you can fathom.

We will end the bullshit if need be to restore our country.
    What rights did you lost under Obama? How about Biden? How has the left hurt you except to stand up for America and its institutions while the MAGAs try to tear it all down?

It really amazes me how full of rage and hate you are that you cannot know right from wrong.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2022)

11. #396 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

I see no reason to change my view that the chances that the R will be proclaimed the winner approach zero. This mission is easily within the Revolutions wheel-house.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #397 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Raphael Warnock Democratic Party 50.6% 1,386,942
    Herschel Walker Republican Party 49.4% 1,356,593

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2022)

14. #398 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So when you comin' round heanh to deal with my "traitor" cracker ass, huh? I'll make sure you have accomodations ready.

Like in a sow's belly.

You think we'll just sit there and take it? You bitches will become prey.

Please break bad so we can off you all, commie pukes! Hide behind the government, that's okay, this is America; We've done this before.

That's how this country was founded. As a resistance against the "Almighty" British government. Those were our ancestors.
    Yep, with MAGAs, violence is the answer. 10's of thousands of people without power because of a Nazi temper-tantrum over a drag show.

If elections don't go your way, fuck it. You'll just take the country by force. It's what you do.

15. #399 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"BUT BUT BUT Why do we keep losing."
    Chumps without a Clue
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

16. #400 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    If Warnock keeps his spot in the Senate, that means a 51-seat majority for Democrats after their other wins in the midterms, which would make governing much easier than the current 50-50 split.

That includes confirming judges -- one of the few things that can be done in the Senate with a simple majority. With a Supreme Court dominated by Republican-nominated justices, Democrats have been eager to fill the lower courts with more liberal justices. A 51-seat majority could allow Democrats to move judges through the Senate confirmation process even faster, leaving them with more floor time to work on even more nominees or on other pieces of legislation they want to bring to a vote.

When it comes to legislation, Democrats would have the upper hand moving any of their legislation out of committee and to the floor for a vote with a 51-seat Senate. It would also give Democrats more breathing room when it comes to passing legislation by curtailing the influence of a single dissenting senator.

Additionally, Democrats would have a bit more security if a Supreme Court vacancy should open in the next two years.
    Oh, man! That's right. Judges! Let's clean up the court system twump tried to destroy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2022)

18. #401 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    "BUT BUT BUT Why do we keep losing."
    Chumps without a Clue
    Because you embrace hate, white supremacy, and authoritarianism. That's why you'll keep losing.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2022)

20. #402 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Because you embrace hate, white supremacy, and authoritarianism. That's why you'll keep losing.
    Because the fix is in, because our Elite Class went to the Dark Side.....they have betrayed us.

DARK AGES SUCK!

21. #403 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    I have not been a R since 1983, and while I would certainly consider becoming one if they were ever to become The Good Guys/Gals I am nowhere near doing so at the moment.

Pay Attention.

DARK AGES SUCK!

22. #404 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I have not been a R since 1983, and while I would certainly consider becoming one if they were ever to become The Good Guys/Gals I am nowhere near doing so at the moment.

Pay Attention.
    But you love twump like your own father. He's not an "R"?

So anyway, stop embracing white supremacist authoritarians like twump and you might start winning elections again.

23. #405 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    See? You continue to prove that you are a piece of shit traitor. Why don't you move to Russia?
    Because I'm an American, and I ain't puttin' up with your bullshit. Try me! Try to come shoot me. You'll be dead before you know wtf happened.

You think I'm just gonna derp de derp be there? No. I'm gonna form a plan of attack on you that you never see coming. Enfilade fire and things like that.

Your death will be the last thing you never saw coming because you chose to be stupid.

The difference between stupidity and ignorance is this:

Ignorance is not knowing any better.

Stupid is knowing better, and then doing it anyway. In your case, you thought you could fuck with a cracker that knew what they were doing, but you ended up fucking around and finding out how stupid you were.