Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herschel Walker says Obama did not tell the 'whole story' in werewolves and vampires

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Herschel Walker says Obama did not tell the 'whole story' in werewolves and vampires

Walker said that Obama did not tell the whole story after making a joke about his interest in werewolves and vampires.

The Senate candidate went on a tangent about the mythical creatures during a speech last month.

Obama recently made a joke about it during a rally in Georgia which didn't sit well with Walker.

Obama torched Walker for a previous bizarre aside during a November rally in which the GOP nominee mused whether he would want to be a vampire or a werewolf.

"Since the last time I was here, Mr. Walker has been talking about issues that are of great importance to the people of Georgia. Like whether it's better to be a vampire or a werewolf," Obama joked as the audience laughed. "This is a debate that I must confess I once had myself when I was seven. Then I grew up."

The former football star responded to Obama on Sunday during an appearance on Fox News, Rolling Stone reported.

"I don't know if you know, but vampires are some cool people, are they not? "But let me tell you something that I found out: A werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? I never knew that," said Walker. "So, I don't want to be a vampire anymore. "I want to be a werewolf."

Speaking with Fox News, Walker said that "they're always trying to mislead people," adding that his vampires and werewolf story had a deeper meaning,"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/herschel-...210534148.html
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2022), Walt (12-08-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

There is no point in checking in with election results, who would be proclaimed the winner was never in doubt.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

"I don't know if you know, but vampires are some cool people, are they not? "But let me tell you something that I found out: A werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? I never knew that," said Walker. "So, I don't want to be a vampire anymore. "I want to be a werewolf."
    He sounds like a little child.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2022), Walt (12-08-2022)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Do you think the evangelicals will show up and vote for the abortion-paying whackjob with the (R) after his name, or stay home due to conscience? We know they won't vote for the actual man of God, because of the (D) after *his* name.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (12-08-2022)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

the people who think this thread is important sound like little children.......why not discuss which candidate supports policies that are fucking up the country?......oh, that's right....because that would make Warnock look bad......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-06-2022)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the people who think this thread is important sound like little children.......why not discuss which candidate supports policies that are fucking up the country?......oh, that's right....because that would make Warnock look bad......
    If you sat Hersh Walker down in a room with a journalist and without notes or a teleprompter, he wouldn't be able to string two intelligent sentences together discussing policy and governance.

He is the village idiot that Trump convinced to get in the race because of name recognition

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you sat Hersh Walker down in a room with a journalist and without notes or a teleprompter, he wouldn't be able to string two intelligent sentences together discussing policy and governance.
    that depends on the political party of the journalist and what he decided to post.........apparently some think his opinion on vampires is more important than his opinion of policies that suck the life out of the energy industry.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Walker said that Obama did not tell the whole story after making a joke about his interest in werewolves and vampires.

The Senate candidate went on a tangent about the mythical creatures during a speech last month.

Obama recently made a joke about it during a rally in Georgia which didn't sit well with Walker.

Obama torched Walker for a previous bizarre aside during a November rally in which the GOP nominee mused whether he would want to be a vampire or a werewolf.

"Since the last time I was here, Mr. Walker has been talking about issues that are of great importance to the people of Georgia. Like whether it's better to be a vampire or a werewolf," Obama joked as the audience laughed. "This is a debate that I must confess I once had myself when I was seven. Then I grew up."

The former football star responded to Obama on Sunday during an appearance on Fox News, Rolling Stone reported.

Speaking with Fox News, Walker said that "they're always trying to mislead people," adding that his vampires and werewolf story had a deeper meaning,"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/herschel-...210534148.html
    I agree, President Obama, totally left out the part about boogie men and goblins.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2022), Phantasmal (12-06-2022)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that depends on the political party of the journalist and what he decided to post.........apparently some think his opinion on vampires is more important than his opinion of policies that suck the life out of the energy industry.......
    Wife beating psychotic morons do not belong in the United States Senate.

The fact Hersh is the best republican you could find in the entire state to run for Senate is extraordinary.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2022)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wife beating psychotic morons do not belong in the United States Senate.

The fact Hersh is the best republican you could find in the entire state to run for Senate is extraordinary.
    "best" is irrelevant.......the question is "better"......Warnock has his own baggage to carry......but tell me......why should any voter support a Demmycrat given their performance over the last six years.......has Warnock accomplished anything besides voting yes for the things Biden wanted?.......look where that has gotten us......

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"best" is irrelevant.......the question is "better"......Warnock has his own baggage to carry......but tell me......why should any voter support a Demmycrat given their performance over the last six years.......has Warnock accomplished anything besides voting yes for the things Biden wanted?.......look where that has gotten us......
    You wouldn't knowingly hire a psycho wife beater to landscape your house, why would you hire them for the United States Senate?

The Senate is one of the world's greatest deliberative bodies which needs sober, mentally stable, and intelligent adults to make it work.

Governor Kemp is a Georgia Republican I could easily see being a Senator, even if I disagree with his politics.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You wouldn't knowingly hire a psycho wife beater to landscape your house, why would you hire them for the United States Senate?
    if he's better than the psycho proposed by the other party?......certainly.....

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,993 Times in 8,258 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,672 Times in 2,478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Both traditional and popular culture vampires are magical undead creatures who can only be killed following carefully applied procedures. You cannot just stab them with a knife, you need to kill them with a stake to the heart. They certainly will never die of old age. Any damage done to a traditional vampire's body will be of no importance, and to a popular culture's vampire will be quickly repaired.

It would be unreasonable to expect a werewolf, in full animal mode, to correctly do the steps to kill a vampire.

Meanwhile, a werewolf is just a very powerful creature. You hit a grizzly bear with a car, you might not kill it, and it might do a lot of damage to your car. But if you hit the grizzly bear with a big enough car, going fast enough, you will kill it. The same applies to werewolves.

So a vampire could use his vampire cunning to kill a werewolf.

NONE OF THAT MATTERS!!! Both a fictional creatures, and I am embarrassed I wasted any time thinking of it. Thank God Walker lost.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-08-2022)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why are you picking 6 years? Warnock was elected less than two years ago in a special election.

Warnock is the chair of two subcommittees, Agriculture Commodities, Risk Management, and Trade, and Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection. He is making progress in both, and both are definitely important to the people of Georgia...

I would argue more important than vampires versus werewolves.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-08-2022)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Or a pothead.