Thread: Warnock won't answer

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,326 Times in 52,380 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    If women can't support their children, they should have kept their legs together.
    Even when it’s the self-declared Christians who deny them sex education and access to inexpensive contraceptives?

Only fucking morons believe women use abortion as birth control. Women who have too many abortions risk ending up sterile.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...n/faq-20058551
    Women who have multiple surgical abortions using a curet are at risk of scarring of the inner lining of the uterus (Asherman syndrome). This condition is associated with difficulty in becoming pregnant in the future
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,167 Times in 14,705 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    You're completely ignoring that the woman has to carry the fetus - for 9 months. In HER body.

Your argument has zero logic.
    You are completely ignoring that the fetus is a human being. It has all 46 human chromosomes and directs the forming and growth of its own body just like you do.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Even when it’s the self-declared Christians who deny them sex education and access to inexpensive contraceptives?

Only fucking morons believe women use abortion as birth control. Women who have too many abortions risk ending up sterile.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...n/faq-20058551
    Women who have multiple surgical abortions using a curet are at risk of scarring of the inner lining of the uterus (Asherman syndrome). This condition is associated with difficulty in becoming pregnant in the future
    Drama queen .
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Sorry goyim I have dual citizenship and Jewish and jesus was a failed man god

Why Jews Cannot Accept the New Testament

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge...-new-testament

Christian Proof-Texting

Misquoting Texts – What does Tanach really say?

The claim of Paul and the New Testament authors is that Jesus fulfilled many prophecies connected to the Hebrew Scriptures (so-called Old Testament) and a true believer will easily be able to see them. The gospel according to Matthew, in particular, attempts to cross-reference the miraculous birth, deeds, and proclamations attributed to Jesus with relevant passages found in Tanach. What are the differences in Christianity vs Judaism?

Closer scrutiny, however, reveals a great conspiracy and tampering of the evidence. Not one verse from Tanach proves the messiahship of Jesus. On the contrary, our Jewish sages, for two millennia have had ample time to analyze and decipher all 22,000+ verses in Tanach, and have concluded that Jesus did not fulfill any of its prophecies, nor are there any passages that unambiguously allude to his life or ministry. On the contrary, we will discover how the New Testament distorts and contorts Tanach to make it “bend” to their a priori agenda to “prove” their beliefs about Jesus. Let’s see!

In a certain way, Fundamentalist missionaries shoot the arrow in the target and then draw the bull’s eye around the arrow. In this fashion, they claim to always be correct, making the evidence conform to their foregone conclusions.

Let’s begin with a verse taken out of context (a verse out of context is a pretext):

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge...proof-texting/
    Sad it will hurt to see you burn You should change your mind .
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

RB 60 (12-06-2022)

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Needs no reply really,......other then to say your infatuation with me is duly noted.

The intelligence of your replies remains underwhelming, Stone.

Like ExLa, you put on the proper mask in public, but underneath you're the same selfish little shit you portray on JPP.

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The intelligence of your replies remains underwhelming, Stone.

Like ExLa, you put on the proper mask in public, but underneath you're the same selfish little shit you portray on JPP.
    Butch Auntie your supratentorial fecal impaction and flaccid microphallus has left you incapable of rational thought.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Stone (12-06-2022)

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,227 Times in 6,865 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    You are completely ignoring that the fetus is a human being. It has all 46 human chromosomes and directs the forming and growth of its own body just like you do.
    In a related story, there are also 46 chromosomes in a human skin cell.

You never answered my question about the invasion of Iraq. A lot of people who lost their lives in that unjust conflict also had 46 human chromosomes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

LurchAddams (12-06-2022)

11. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Butch Auntie your supratentorial fecal impaction and flaccid microphallus has left you incapable of rational thought.
    Doctor Lameness strikes again. LOL

ExLax; if you were ever truly a doctor then you must have had more going on in your head back in the day than now.

So what happened? Stroke? Age-related dementia? William Holden-style TBI? I'm curious how someone of your low acumen and lack of spirituality could have once been a medical professional.

Although I doubt you'll ever give an honest reply, I continue to pray that you'll seek true redemption.

12. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,056 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Yes they do but they then ask for forgiveness. Now stop lying.
    You are arguing you are free to commit as many sins as possible but as long as you ask forgiveness after committing them then you are free to continue committing those sins?

I guess Christ was lying in Matthew 7:15-20 then according to you.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-06-2022), LurchAddams (12-06-2022), Phantasmal (12-06-2022)

14. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fulfilled prophecy proves Jesus is the Messiah.

John 13:18I am not speaking about all of you; I know whom I have chosen. But this is to fulfill the Scripture: ‘The one who shares My bread has lifted up his heel against Me.’ 19 I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it comes to pass, you will believe that I am He. 20Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever receives the one I send receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives the One who sent Me.”…

A case in point. Around 33 AD Christ said

Luke 21: 20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Luk 21:21

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
    Luk 21:22

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

In 66 AD Tiberius under the commands of Nero set siege to Jerusalem. The Romans dug under the gates and were ready to set fire to the gates. Tiberius then received word of Nero's death and returned to Rome and became Emperor as he was returning Jewish zealots trapped his army in a mountain valley and killed a lot of them. Tiberius sent his son Titus back to Jerusalem. Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD and massacred over a million people many were also enslaved.. I was Passover and Jerusalem was FULL of people. The Jerusalem Christian church fled from Jerusalem in 66 as soon as Tiberius returned to Rome and were spared the massacre.

According to the early Church historian Eusebius

Epiphanius another Church historian (3rd century)said the same.

So if you knew the Bible and History you would see the fulfillment of Christ's prophecy.
    Jesus predicted the siege of Jerusalem before it happened. Believers that heeded his warning were saved from massacre or enslavement.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

15. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    You are arguing you are free to commit as many sins as possible but as long as you ask forgiveness after committing them then you are free to continue committing those sins?

I guess Christ was lying in Matthew 7:15-20 then according to you.
    You don't understand how grace and sanctification works . I suggest you go to https://www.blueletterbible.org/ and do a search on both and read every verse on both. Again Stone and are imperfect works in progress. There has only been one perfect being to walk this Earth.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

16. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Doctor Lameness strikes again. LOL

ExLax; if you were ever truly a doctor then you must have had more going on in your head back in the day than now.

So what happened? Stroke? Age-related dementia? William Holden-style TBI? I'm curious how someone of your low acumen and lack of spirituality could have once been a medical professional.

Although I doubt you'll ever give an honest reply, I continue to pray that you'll seek true redemption.
    You have a supratentorial fecal impaction and an infratentorial cavity where Trump lives rent free. You have resorted to drinking yourself drunk on cheap whisky and making yourself fake certificates because you are failure and have never accomplished anything meaningful in your life. It's no wonder that your family loathes you and ran off with the lawn guy. You are a sad little hypocrite.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

17. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    In a related story, there are also 46 chromosomes in a human skin cell.

You never answered my question about the invasion of Iraq. A lot of people who lost their lives in that unjust conflict also had 46 human chromosomes.
    Yes HUMANS BEINGS HAVE 46 chromosomes in all of their cells except for egg and sperm cells which just contain 23 each. So what is your point Doctor Barfly.

BTW I never saw your question so if you want me to answer it you will have to tell me what post it was and explain how it relates to the OP.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

18. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,227 Times in 6,865 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

You don't understand how grace and sanctification works . I suggest you go to https://www.blueletterbible.org/ and do a search on both and read every verse on both. Again Stone and are imperfect works in progress. There has only been one perfect being to walk this Earth.
    So, again - who are you to judge who is & isn't a Christian?

19. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have a supratentorial fecal impaction and an infratentorial cavity where Trump lives rent free. You have resorted to drinking yourself drunk on cheap whisky and making yourself fake certificates because you are failure and have never accomplished anything meaningful in your life. It's no wonder that your family loathes you and ran off with the lawn guy. You are a sad little hypocrite.
    ^^^
    $20 donated to your church if you are proud enough of your words to share them with everyone in your congregation and your family. Are they White Supremacist, HCQ snorters like you? If so, I might be out $20. LOL

Nope. Jesus Christ saved me. Christ is the Creator of all things. That is the reason why I don't believe in destroying life in the womb.
    Stone and I are works in progress. Obvious you don't understand grace or sanctification. Most non Christians don't.
    One can CLAIM to be a Christian and be pro-choice but one can't BE a Christian and be pro-choice.