Thread: mercenary

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    I see Ritter as CIA; they get paid to lie, but he's all I got for news. I like the guy; he has goat size balls to say what is obvious to military intelligence. Ask Dutch the snitch if Ritter has been to prison. Dutch thinks Nelson Mandela is a criminal.
    its my understanding that he was a marine (actually they never stop being one, semper fi and all) and if thats the case, he most likely despises the CIA as its killed loads of servicemen via bad intel. But he likely has contacts on the ground, either current marines or mercs so its reasonable to believe what he says.

My South African friends say Mandela was a criminal too though Winnie was far worse.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

goat (12-05-2022)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    its my understanding that he was a marine (actually they never stop being one, semper fi and all) and if thats the case, he most likely despises the CIA as its killed loads of servicemen via bad intel. But he likely has contacts on the ground, either current marines or mercs so its reasonable to believe what he says.

My South African friends say Mandela was a criminal too though Winnie was far worse.
    There's a big difference between a whistleblower and a snitch. One gets honored and the other gets the shank. I don't have many heroes these days but Ritter is one of them. Protest are no longer allowed because of guys like Mandela becoming president.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    There's a big difference between a whistleblower and a snitch. One gets honored and the other gets the shank. I don't have many heroes these days but Ritter is one of them. Protest are no longer allowed because of guys like Mandela becoming president.
    South Africa has many problems thanks to the messy transition to non-apartideness. Mugabe was worse in Zimbabwe.

Not sure what the connection between whistleblowing and Mandela is all about but Ritter does nto seem to be a problem.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    South Africa has many problems thanks to the messy transition to non-apartideness. Mugabe was worse in Zimbabwe.

Not sure what the connection between whistleblowing and Mandela is all about but Ritter does nto seem to be a problem.
    Scott Ritter went to prison for having a conscience. He's now unemployable unless he becomes president like Mandela. I'd vote for Ritter and Tulsi.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Has anyone seen EE?