Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reedy Creek is likely to stay!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    I would think by now that you would have apologized for the bull shit you posted as factual. Your research sucks!
    The only thing that sucks around here is you, faggot.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...59#post5392759
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Either prove it or shut your gas-blowing asshole.

I've searched the topic using several variations of search terms and they almost all come back with Publix at the top with between 220,000 and 240,000 employees IN FLORIDA.

Disney employs between 65,000 and 70,000.

But let's say you're correct and the above numbers (220,000 to 240,000) represent Publix's total number of employees across multiple states, we can easily find a very closely approximate number per state simply by taking the number of stores per state....

...then determining what percentage of their total store locations are in Florida.

Adding the number of stores per state shown above, comes to a total of 1306 stores.

The number of stores in Florida = 838 which is 64% of 1306.

Based on the three different figures regarding their total number of employees, and taking 64% of each figure....

64% of 220,000 =140,000
    64% of 230,000 = 147,200
    64% of 240,000 = 153,600

So then based on the reasonable assumption that the percentage of Publix locations per state = the percentage of their total employees per state, Publix employs between 140,000 and 153,600 people in Florida, or at least twice as many as Disney.

Now feel free to go suck it.
    The point of this exercise, other than to prove how lousy your handlers are at research, is to show that Disney with their millions of visitors yearly is the most important company in that state. There are over 11 million people who visit this theme park yearly. When you consider what they spend for park fees, hotels, meals, transportation and gifts the tax revenues to Florida are truly massive, in addition to the thousands of other businesses that profit from these visitors.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The point of this exercise, other than to prove how lousy your handlers are at research, is to show that Disney with their millions of visitors yearly is the most important company in that state. There are over 11 million people who visit this theme park yearly. When you consider what they spend for park fees, hotels, meals, transportation and gifts the tax revenues to Florida are truly massive, in addition to the thousands of other businesses that profit from these visitors.
    Well then why didn't Jarod say that, if that is what he meant?

I would have agreed with him.

Being that I've lived in Orlando for four decades and back in the 80's was employed in the tourism industry for businesses that directly benefitted from the presence of Disney, I can pretty safely say that I know all of that better than you do.

I think what's really going on here is that, because I took issue with the one specific aspect of Jarod's post regarding Disney being the largest employer in Florida, which they are not as I have proven, you got your panties in a wad, possibly because you mistakenly assumed I was defending DeSadass, so you took it upon yourself to pick a fight over it and turn some niggling little disagreement over an employment statistic into an insult hurling, panty pissing contest.

What's more is, in all your refutations of my claims, you have not posted one sourced piece of data to back up anything you've said.

Face it.... you lost.

Get over it.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well then why didn't Jarod say that, if that is what he meant?

I would have agreed with him.

Being that I've lived in Orlando for four decades and back in the 80's was employed in the tourism industry for businesses that directly benefitted from the presence of Disney, I can pretty safely say that I know all of that better than you do.

I think what's really going on here is that, because I took issue with the one specific aspect of Jarod's post regarding Disney being the largest employer in Florida, which they are not as I have proven, you got your panties in a wad, possibly because you mistakenly assumed I was defending DeSadass, so you took it upon yourself to pick a fight over it and turn some niggling little disagreement over an employment statistic into an insult hurling, panty pissing contest.

What's more is, in all your refutations of my claims, you have not posted one sourced piece of data to back up anything you've said.

Face it.... you lost.

Get over it.
    you live in Florida as I live in Hawaii. You are just FOS as is most every post on this board.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you live in Florida as I live in Hawaii. You are just FOS as is most every post on this board.
    Give it up, loser.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Give it up, loser.
    How can I "give it up" to a serial liar and bullshitter? You have lied up your ass so you must also be handjob.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    It was obvious. Disney is Florida's largest employer and has serious negotiating power. The Gov. just need a way to save face, and time provided that.

It was going to cost the tax payers of Orange County huge money.
    DeSatan sounds more and more like a Trump II -- petty and kneejerk and bullying, rather than thoughtful and mature.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How can I "give it up" to a serial liar and bullshitter? You have lied up your ass so you must also be handjob.
    Poor sad little faggot.

Go back to slurping on your BF's BBD.
    C'MON MAN!!!!