Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Putin's plan - breaking

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,281 Times in 27,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I think he suffers delusions after being in power for so long. He keeps winning elections by murdering or imprisoning the competition.
    He is also trying to cushion the impact his war has on the affluent white Christian population of Moscow, Saint Petersburg, and urban western Russia. The last people he wants to alienate are those people.

Conscripts are being disproportionally drawn from the economically distressed Muslim and Asian populations of the Caucuses and Siberia.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (12-03-2022)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    He is also trying to cushion the impact his war has on the affluent white Christian population of Moscow, Saint Petersburg, and urban western Russia. The last people he wants to alienate are those people.

Conscripts are being disproportionally drawn from the economically distressed Muslim and Asian populations of the Caucuses and Siberia.
    No doubt due to the fact that they don't have the ability to flee Russia the way thousands have.

I read a piece about the poorest regions suffering with no heat or water due to crumbling infrastructure. They are livid that Putin is wasting billions on war crimes.

Unfortunately, this is taking way too long to all come crumbling down for Putin.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Very few in Putin's military support him anymore. The new conscripts want nothing to do with his war crimes, which is why they are being pushed to the front. If they try to escape, they are murdered and new targets are pushed to the front.

I never believed that Putin would survive an order to use nukes. His top generals know the ramifications, and would put a bullet in his head instead.

Whereas you are correct about good/bad, the problem here is that Putin is just taking aim at babies and the elderly for the sake of being cruel.

At the very least, his missiles should be targeted no matter where they are stationed. He's already been completely embarrassed, including at sea.

I sense the end is near, but he's going to destroy quite a bit more territory before he's ousted.
    Thanks, I totally agree.

One of our members here is claiming that the Crimeans are Still happy to be under the PUTIN regime- based on a referendum 9 years ago when Putin was promising to turn them into a tourist state and make them all rich for their support and loyalty. Well that never happened. It is still a war-torn country that never healed.

But yet they are now starving because of NATO sanctions- and While even Putin's Russians are now calling for Putin's head for the same reason

Some people will believe everything they hear on FOX NEWS! While Fox News believes everything that Putin says. FUCKING AMAZING!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Althea (12-03-2022)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Thanks, I totally agree.

One of our members here is claiming that the Crimeans are Still happy to be under the PUTIN regime- based on a referendum 9 years ago when Putin was promising to turn them into a tourist state and make them all rich for their support of their loyalty. Well that never happened. It is still a war-torn country that never healed.

But yet they are now starving because of NATO sanctions- and While even Putin's Russians are now calling for Putin's head for the same reason

Some people will believe everything they hear on FOX NEWS! FUCKING AMAZING!
    They HAVE to be furious with Putin. The early videos of missiles going off in the background, while Russians are sunning themselves at the beach were priceless.

They've evacuated their vacation homes. They cannot be very happy.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-03-2022)

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

They HAVE to be furious with Putin. The early videos of missiles going off in the background, while Russians are sunning themselves at the beach were priceless.

They've evacuated their vacation homes. They cannot be very happy.
    Yes, thanks for mentioning that! YEP! Reminds me of seeing a film clip of Chris Christy grilling in the sun, sitting on a Beach in Jersey with his family, that he closed to the public, while 1,000's were still stuck on a bridge in traffic because of his weak leadership to resolve the problems in his state. Also of Ted Cruz trotting off to a Tropical paradise while Texans were literally freezing to death.

I'll never understand REPUBLITARDS!

Amazing
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-03-2022 at 05:01 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Althea (12-03-2022)

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Yes, thanks for mentioning that! YEP reminds me of seeing a film clip of Chris Christy grilling in the sun, sitting on a Beach in Jersey with his family, that he closed to the public, while 1,000's were still stuck on a bridge in traffic because of his weak leadership to resolve the problems in his state.

Amazing
    Ah yes...the beached whale photo. I remember it well.

Christie skated for orchestrating that bridge closing. There is no question that it was all him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-03-2022)