Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama is in Georgia with Reverend Warnock!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,896 Times in 21,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,687 Times in 5,190 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Obama is in Georgia with Reverend Warnock!

President Obama is it in Georgia campaigning with Reverend Warnock

Former President Trump is not in Georgia, and will not be appearing with his hand, picked choice Herschel walker.

That tells you something about Trump’s popularity in that southern state.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-02-2022), christiefan915 (12-01-2022), Guno צְבִי (12-01-2022), LurchAddams (12-02-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

the budget destroyer is out helping the inflation king......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (12-03-2022), Theywillneverlearn! (12-01-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the budget destroyer is out helping the inflation king......
    And the insurrectionist is not welcome! Told to stay out of sight!

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-01-2022), Guno צְבִי (12-01-2022), LurchAddams (12-02-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,153 Times in 33,856 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gas at H‑E‑B today $2.64

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-02-2022), Guno צְבִי (12-01-2022), LurchAddams (12-02-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Two brothers relying on the ignorance of others. Real brothers are heading the other way.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Theywillneverlearn! For This Post:

Earl (12-03-2022)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theywillneverlearn! View Post
    Two brothers relying on the ignorance of others. Real brothers are heading the other way.
    Captain Poopeye on troll patrol.
    Lock Him Up

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-01-2022), LurchAddams (12-02-2022)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Who don’t the Republicans want their ex-president there? I can’t imagine why?

Does anyone here still admit to having ever supported Trump? Likely not, I understand, you should be embarrassed!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,680 Times in 27,325 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Who don’t the Republicans want their ex-president there? I can’t imagine why?

Does anyone here still admit to having ever supported Trump? Likely not, I understand, you should be embarrassed!!!!
    Or even their other ex president, George Dumbya Bush. They almost act like he doesn't exist

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Or even their other ex president, George Dumbya Bush. They almost act like he doesn't exist
    Nobody admits to having supported him either.

LOCK HIM UP!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Former President Trump is not in Georgia, and will not be appearing with his hand, picked choice Herschel walker.

Dump steers clear of anything that smells of losing or implies that he's causing a loss. He'll eventually throw Walker under the bus while somehow making himself the innocent victim.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-01-2022), Jarod (12-01-2022)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Georgia, he’s all yours. Please keep him! NOW AND FOREVER......AMEN!

But once upon a time, Herschel belonged to us here in Dallas- my hometown! We know him all too well, with the number of scandals he had here! Not to worry, I've got all the GOOD, BAD, AND UGLY on Herschel!

At 6-foot-1, 225 pounds and blessed with sprinter’s speed and chiseled strength, lumber head and all, he was one of the most dynamic college players of all time. He led the University of Georgia to the national championship as an 18-year-old freshman in 1980 and won the Heisman Trophy two years later — the first black player from the Southeastern Conference to be named player of the year. After being named a three-time All-American, he left school early to join the NFL-rival United States Football League. He starred there for the New Jersey Generals, owned by a businessman named Donald Trump. The first version of the USFL, which also had a spring schedule, lasted three seasons in the 1980s, and it was somewhat successful before a notorious USFL team owner aiming to use the team to elbow his way into the NFL ran the league into the ground- YEP- YOU GUESSED IT- DONALD TRUMP! Wouldn't you know it was someone like DOnald Trump that asked Walker to QUIT SCHOOL and come play football for him. Donny- Fucks up everything he touches!

Sensing Walker’s running talent and the imminent demise of the USFL, Cowboys general manager Tex Schramm selected him in the fifth round (114th overall) in the 1985 NFL Draft. When the USFL folded and Walker arrived in Dallas, he was rewarded with the richest contract in NFL history: five years, $5 million.

Schramm and Landry had the vision of a “Dream Duo” backfield, lining up Walker alongside co-Heisman Trophy winner Tony Dorsett. That fantasy, however, immediately turned into a nightmare as Dorsett, an aging star who helped win Super Bowl XII in 1977, demanded a trade. I was ready to let Walker take a hike! I wanted Dorsett to retire here- NOT DENVER. “I’m unhappy,” Dorsett said. “I don’t want to be here being second fiddle to any running back in Dallas.”

In his first game as a Cowboy in 1986 on Monday Night Football, Walker scored the game-winning touchdown in the final minute. Later in the season he produced a still-standing team record of 292 total yards of offense in a victory over Philadelphia. Dorsett was traded to the Broncos in 1988. For the most part Walker was a good player on bad teams, never enjoying a winning record during his 81-game stint in Dallas. He made the Pro Bowl in 1987-88, and on Dec. 18, 1988, he scored on a 1-yard run at Texas Stadium that was the final touchdown coached by Landry before his 29-year career ended when Jones fired him.

His real value to the Cowboys came not as a player, but an asset. In 1989, Jerry traded him to the Vikings in what is widely regarded as the most lopsided deal in NFL history. In return for one player, the Cowboys received five players and six draft picks that they ultimately parlayed into stars such as running back Emmitt Smith, safety Darren Woodson and Super Bowl wins in 1992, ’93 and ’95. Way to go JERRY! BUT CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN PLEASE! Walker eventually returned to the Cowboys as a backup for two seasons before retiring in 1997. He remains prominent in Cowboys’ history, ranking in the Top 10 in rushing yards and touchdowns.

Off the field he was quirky, bordering on eccentric. He often talked about himself in the third person during interviews — “Herschel just wants the ball more” — and boasted of a daily regimen that included only one meal (salad and bread) but also 1,500 push-ups and 2,000 sit-ups. YEP RIGHT ON HERSCHEY! Keep em' comin'! We believe you! NOT!

While playing for the Cowboys, he lived in a 10,000-square-foot mansion on Cottonwood Valley Golf Course in Las Colinas. In 2012 he moved to Westlake. (To be eligible to run for the Senate, Walker established a Georgia residency by moving to Atlanta in 2021.)

During his time after football in Dallas, his violence on the field transferred to his relationships. In 2001 Irving police received a disturbing call from Walker’s therapist, who said he was “volatile,” armed and threatening his estranged wife. According to the police report, officers, noting that Walker had previously “talked about having a shoot-out with cops,” took cover outside his house before he peacefully surrendered. In their 2002 divorce proceedings, Walker’s ex-wife, Cindy Grossman, described violent outbursts including one incident in which he pointed a pistol at her head and threatened, “I’m going to blow your brains out.” On another occasion, according to Grossman, Walker held a straight razor to her throat while threatening to kill her.

Later in 2002, a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader complained to police that Walker was “stalking” her. The woman claimed the two had a “confrontation” a year earlier, which led to Walker making threatening phone calls and regularly following her in his car.

In 2005, a judge issued a restraining order and a gun-owning ban on Walker, after Grossman’s sister said via affidavit that he promised to “shoot my sister Cindy and her new boyfriend in the head.”

In 2012, another Texas woman, Myka Dean, told Irving police that when she tried to end her relationship with Walker he threatened to “blow my head off and then kill himself.”

In his 2008 biography Breaking Free, Walker addresses his demons of dissociative identity disorder. He claims to have 12 different personalities — “alters” — developed as compensation for being bullied as an overweight, stuttering child. Some of the alter egos, he says, cause him to enact extreme and violent behavior that he mostly can’t remember.

“Everything is in my book,” Walker told NBC news recently. “I’m not trying to promote my book … but it’s a great book. One of the best reads you can ever have.”

Breaking Free fails to mention any of the episodes involving police in North Texas.

Texas politics is accustomed to a hearty scent of crazy.

There is where, after all, Kinky Friedman — who sang in a band that recorded “They Ain’t Makin’ Jews Like Jesus Anymore” — got 13% of the vote for governor in 2006. Where John Wiley Price has served as a Dallas County Commissioner since 1985, despite making a “call to arms” if a minority police chief wasn’t hired; engaging in multiple physical altercations with police officers, contemporaries and reporters; and being the subject of an FBI investigation (he was eventually cleared) for conspiracy, bribery, tax violations and false statements. Where Laura Miller became Dallas mayor after working for this here Dallas Observer. Where Sen. Ted Cruz charged Sesame Street’s “Big Bird” with being part of the Deep State. Where Gov. Greg Abbott criticized President Joe Biden for doing nothing to stop illegal immigrants flowing in from “South Africa.” And where in 1990 gubernatorial candidate Clayton Williams said of rape: “If it’s inevitable, just relax and enjoy it.”

The idea of a sports star ascending to office has some precedent. Dallas’ Colin Allred is a congressman who played football for the Tennessee Titans. Tommy Tuberville was recently elected as an Alabama senator after coaching college football at, among other schools, Texas Tech. Former jocks Jesse Ventura (Minnesota) and Arnold Schwarzenegger (California) were governors. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, a former professional wrestler turned actor, is hinting at a future presidential run.

But how do voters reconcile Walker’s past? He is endorsed, propped up and adopted like a pet by everyone from Trump and Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell to reactionary Republicans who willingly disregard the 60-year-old Walker’s dishonesty.

Whichever side of the political spectrum you lean to, Walker is bonkers. Things he’s claimed — or still claims — that have been proven untrue:

He’s an FBI agent. (He owns a badge, but it’s “honorary.”) Mr. Morgan, who is now a professor at Western Carolina University, said the badges became so widely abused that the Georgia Sheriffs’ Association curtailed the practice of giving them out.

He promoted an FDA-approved mist that killed COVID on contact. (Riiiiiight.) {WRONG!}

He was the valedictorian of his high school class. (Nope.)

He graduated in the top 1% at Georgia. (Never even graduated.)

His food-service company had $70 million in annual sales and 600 employees. (In a lawsuit deposition, he confessed to $2 million, and eight full-time workers.)

He never paid for an abortion. (The woman who provided a personal check from Walker, a signed get-well card and an abortion receipt from 2009, in fact, rejected his urging to have another one in 2011. That boy is one of Walker’s children.)

He only has one child. (He has four, from four different women.) Early in his campaign, Walker denounced fatherless households as a “major, major problem” in black communities and urged fathers “you can leave your wife, but don’t leave your child.” One of his sons said he has seen Walker in person only three times.

His oldest son, Christian, took to social media last month to fire back at his father. “You're not a ‘family man’ when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over six times in six months running from your violence,” he said. “How dare you lie and act as though you’re some ‘moral, Christian, upright man’. You’ve lived a life of destroying other people’s lives. … Every family member of Herschel Walker asked him not to run for office, because we all knew his past. He decided to give us the middle finger and air out all his dirty laundry in public, while simultaneously lying about it.”

But it’s more than his history of domestic violence and struggle with the truth. It’s his, at times, comical incoherence when addressing nuanced issues facing supposedly sophisticated U.S. senators.

Like …School shootings: “Cain killed Abel. You know, and that’s a problem that we have. And I say what we need to do is look into how we can stop those things.”

Gun control: “What I like to do is see it and everything and stuff.”

Environmental programs: “Since we don’t control the air, our good air decided to float over to China’s bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then, now, we got to clean that back up.”

Walker is a fascinating fraud, so preposterous he’s impossible to parody. Even Saturday Night Live can't make him look any more ridiculous.

Backed by Trump, Walker refused to debate his five challengers in Georgia’s Republican primary and still got 68% of the vote. In the race that could very well dictate which party controls the Senate, recent polls have him neck-and-neck with Warnock.

Despite admitting to playing “Russian roulette.” Despite being wholly unfit for office.*Despite being closer to “President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho” in Idiocracy than a senator in Washington, D.C.

Asked to name one positive about Biden’s presidency, Walker responded, “He eat (sic) a lot of ice cream.”

Whether influenced by “Hero,” “Judge,” “Consoler,” “Enforcer” or any other of his supposed unique personalities, it turns out that Walker doesn’t always lie. “I’m just a country boy,” he says. “I’m not that smart.”

The only good thing about Walker running for Senate in Georgia? He’s not doing it in Texas. We already have a couple of stooges holding those offices- that are "Not that Smart" either!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-01-2022 at 10:42 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-01-2022)

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,279 Times in 13,410 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 842 Times in 801 Posts

I doubt Warnock will take Obama by any of the slum properties he owns...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (12-01-2022), RB 60 (12-02-2022)

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And the insurrectionist is not welcome! Told to stay out of sight!
    yes, Biden IS hiding, isn't he......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Gas at H‑E‑B today $2.64
    good job, Abbott.....

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

Obama sent so many drones to Syria that he ran out of bombs. These drone bombs murdered 90% innocent civilians. Obama will go down as the most notorious war criminal in history.