Thread: Trump Still Won’t Condemn White Supremacists

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Why do you kiss the ass of someone who wipes his feet on you? Are you actually that deluded to think that Trump and his reaganomics fixated GOP enablers really have YOU in their best interests? Jeez, has the last 30 years taught you nothing?
    You are ignoring history again. Meh.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,288 Times in 13,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Why do you kiss the ass of someone who wipes his feet on you? Are you actually that deluded to think that Trump and his reaganomics fixated GOP enablers really have YOU in their best interests? Jeez, has the last 30 years taught you nothing?
    I don't know if he does or not, but I can sure as hell tell you the Democrats are out to fuck me economically at every turn. We can start with their Greentard agenda on that. Major economic assfucking there from solar and wind, to battery cars, and all the other useless bullshit they're pushing.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Into the Night (12-01-2022), RB 60 (12-02-2022)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stop lying, because only the fool you see in the mirror is buying that. YOU have systematically defended all things Trump and MAGA since 2016. A matter history, a matter of record, a matter of fact.
    Not a fact. An argument. Learn what 'fact' means. 'Fact' does not mean Universal Truth.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Because you live in Russia
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,727 Times in 4,160 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    The right here all claimed not to be Bush supporters and never voted for him after he crashed the economy

It’s about to happen again

They will all claim they never supported him

They lie

It’s all they know
    Man has a point. Unfortunately for our resident neocons/teabaggers/fibbertarians/alt-right rummies/maga minions, this site and others like it are RECORDS of their advocacy. So they only convince each other and the people they see in the mirror.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,288 Times in 13,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Stop lying, because only the fool you see in the mirror is buying that. YOU have systematically defended all things Trump and MAGA since 2016. A matter history, a matter of record, a matter of fact.
    Wrong. I systematically oppose all things Progressive Leftist. It just seems I'm defending Trump because I oppose everything YOU stand for, your being a Progressive Leftist.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

RB 60 (12-02-2022)

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

I don't know if he does or not, but I can sure as hell tell you the Democrats are out to fuck me economically at every turn. We can start with their Greentard agenda on that. Major economic assfucking there from solar and wind, to battery cars, and all the other useless bullshit they're pushing.
    Once again, you parrot the BS that lost your party 2 elections to Obama. Riddle me this, Batman....you brayed the same BS when Obama got elected...yet he averted a 2nd recession via the Shrub's 8 years and caused an economic upturn...of which Dump took credit for. Biden inherits Dump's return to reaganomics, but any and all economic problems you have is his fault in just 2 years....NOT Covid, NOT Wall St. speculation, NOT tax breaks for the wealthy, NOT letting Big Pharma run rampant with drug prices, NOT cargo import problems....nope, water carrying wonks like you lock step and wail "it's all Biden's fault". But you go right ahead and keep paying higher fossil fuel prices and fighting against incorporating wind and solar and battery cars (PRIVATE ENTERPRISE AT WORK, Ya FOOL. Something you right wing wonks supposedly champion over all).

I have no idea what a "greentard" is...you'll have to speak English.

But since you seem to have ample time to post your BS on this site, you'll forgive me if I don't take your whining about economic dire straits too seriously.

P.S. - since you voted for Dump, have you been able to afford a night in one of his hotels yet?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Wrong. I systematically oppose all things Progressive Leftist. It just seems I'm defending Trump because I oppose everything YOU stand for, your being a Progressive Leftist.
    Riiiight, because Dump and the MAGA movement he ushered in just happens to oppose all the things YOU do....just like with the neocons, the teabaggers, the alt-right.

GMAFB!

A right wing asshole by any other name sounds just as stupid.

George Orwell

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Man has a point. Unfortunately for our resident neocons/teabaggers/fibbertarians/alt-right rummies/maga minions, this site and others like it are RECORDS of their advocacy. So they only convince each other and the people they see in the mirror.
    You say what evince tells you to say. Gotit.

You have no mind.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

RB 60 (12-02-2022)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Once again, you parrot the BS that lost your party 2 elections to Obama. Riddle me this, Batman....you brayed the same BS when Obama got elected...yet he averted a 2nd recession via the Shrub's 8 years and caused an economic upturn...of which Dump took credit for. Biden inherits Dump's return to reaganomics, but any and all economic problems you have is his fault in just 2 years....NOT Covid, NOT Wall St. speculation, NOT tax breaks for the wealthy, NOT letting Big Pharma run rampant with drug prices, NOT cargo import problems....nope, water carrying wonks like you lock step and wail "it's all Biden's fault". But you go right ahead and keep paying higher fossil fuel prices and fighting against incorporating wind and solar and battery cars (PRIVATE ENTERPRISE AT WORK, Ya FOOL. Something you right wing wonks supposedly champion over all).

I have no idea what a "greentard" is...you'll have to speak English.

But since you seem to have ample time to post your BS on this site, you'll forgive me if I don't take your whining about economic dire straits too seriously.

P.S. - since you voted for Dump, have you been able to afford a night in one of his hotels yet?
    Obama caused an economic depression that lasted 9 years. The current economic depression was started by Democrats and is now beginning it's fourth year. You can't blame Trump for YOUR problem.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

RB 60 (12-02-2022)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Riiiight, because Dump and the MAGA movement he ushered in just happens to oppose all the things YOU do....just like with the neocons, the teabaggers, the alt-right.

GMAFB!

A right wing asshole by any other name sounds just as stupid.
    Buzzword fallacies. Insult fallacies. Trolling.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

I expect Side Show Don to be charged and convicted, as a lesson to the rest that the Failed Elite Class will not be defied. He would have no chance of winning an election if he were left alone but he must be hurt.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!