Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Idaho Student Murders

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Interesting that this thread has brought us all together. Very little bickering and such.

See that's what working together looks like.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Have autopsies been done and info about the weapon used released?
    The information hasn't been released to my knowledge. The wiki link appears to have the latest update.

There are two modes of thought here on why the police are so tight-lipped; they're clueless or they have a suspect but not enough evidence for an arrest. I'm in the latter group.

The fact the police do not believe there is a clear and present danger to the public (e.g. serial killer) indicates to me that they know where the murderer is located and are keeping track of him.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Yes.

1. The Moscow city cops are a bunch of bumbling keystone cops good for not much more for breaking up college parties. They were not cut out to solve anything like a murder.
    2. What the fuck? Two other roommates were home at the time. No one heard anything? Four people being stabbed takes a while. I smell a rat there.
    3. The "trail is cold" now. It's doubtful they'll find the killer(s) now.

My theory is that there was more than one attacker - perhaps one of the other roommates who were "home but didn't hear anything" were involved. After the first stabbing there would have been screaming and running. It would take more than one person to prevent any defense or escape.

This is similar to the Jon Benet Ramsey case. Look for the roommates who were home to "lawyer up" soon.

Total law enforcement clusterfuck.
    The two that survived the night were sleeping in a basement in another area of the house.It is not surprising they didn't hear a knife attack. Apparently it was pretty quiet because the attacker was able to kill 4 people in at least two different rooms.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The information hasn't been released to my knowledge. The wiki link appears to have the latest update.

There are two modes of thought here on why the police are so tight-lipped; they're clueless or they have a suspect but not enough evidence for an arrest. I'm in the latter group.

The fact the police do not believe there is a clear and present danger to the public (e.g. serial killer) indicates to me that they know where the murderer is located and are keeping track of him.
    So if they suspect someone they must have some evidence that points that person, why wouldn't they arrest them? Just want your thoughts on why the delay
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Have you been following this on Reddit and some of the other sites? This is one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. There is a video from a food truck of two of the girls right before they were killed, tons of social media posts and pics from the victims. If you haven't already, you need to read some of the sites and theories.

I don't have a theory, don't know if it was someone who knew them all or another serial killer like Bundy or Danny Rollings. I can't stop reading it though. What a tragic loss of such young lives. I can't imagine what kind of damaged monster did this.
    They say the day of the murder a guy at an oil change place tried to pick one of the girls up and she shut him down. maybe that pissed him off.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The two that survived the night were sleeping in a basement in another area of the house.It is not surprising they didn't hear a knife attack. Apparently it was pretty quiet because the attacker was able to kill 4 people in at least two different rooms.
    It appears there were two rooms on each floor of the three-story house. The murders took place on floors 2 and 3. Presumably Kernodle and her BF, Chapin, were in the same room but there's not been a release of the layout of the murders or the sequence.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So if they suspect someone they must have some evidence that points that person, why wouldn't they arrest them? Just want your thoughts on why the delay
    Not enough evidence for an arrest is my guess. Awaiting the forensic evidence to be processed. Once arrested, the clock starts ticking on holding him. If he was a college student, I'm guessing his parents have enough money for him to flee the country.

There are too many variables and not enough released information to form a solid theory. That said, since the police aren't worried about a serial killer, I'm guessing they have the suspect under watch.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is anyone else following this story? It is creepy and truly a mystery. I've been reading the online sleuths all over the Web. So many theories it's crazy, going down the rabbit hole.
    Having two WSU grads from very nearby Pullman Wa I am following. WSU students and family tend to spend a lot of time in Moscow because the restaurants and bars are better.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Is anyone else following this story? It is creepy and truly a mystery. I've been reading the online sleuths all over the Web. So many theories it's crazy, going down the rabbit hole.
    What I have heard is everyone in the area knows who did it. The media all know who did it. The police know who did it. But the guy is white, and from a "good" Republican family, so they are afraid to say it is him.

They are desperately looking for a Black guy to frame, but it is Idaho, so good luck with that.

I do not know, but it has something to do with the Incel alt right. Isn't that Jordan Peterson's cause? Not saying that Peterson killed anyone, but I bet whoever did kill these people has watched a lot of Peterson.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

If I were a girl and due back at school. I am not sure I would want to go back.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

There are two possible reasons. By definition, a suspect only has some evidence against them. It might not be enough to actually get an arrest warrant.

Or the police see the suspect as too powerful to arrest.

Do we know where donnie jr was that night? The whole trump family has a reputation for becoming violent when turned down because they are creepy. jr appears to be the worst.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Do we know where donnie jr was that night? The whole trump family has a reputation for becoming violent when turned down because they are creepy. jr appears to be the worst.
    As good a theory as any other. The murders took place on 13NOV22. Donnie Jr was "hunting" in the mountains and couldn't make it to Big Daddy's Presidential announcement at Mar-a-Lago on 15NOV22. Coincidence??? Has anyone seen if Donnie Jr. has cuts on his hands?

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hear that a flash stick containing the whole information on Hunter's laptop was hidden there.

14. The Following User Groans At AProudLefty For This Awful Post:

Matt Dillon (11-30-2022)

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    That's my thought. Let them in or the murderer was familiar enough with the house to know about the second deck sliding door. The fact they were only upstairs is interesting.
    Your thoughts are shit, fuckin' tard.

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Your thoughts are shit, fuckin' tard.
    I can see prison was hard on you, Matt.