Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This just in - Stuart Rhodes and 4 Other Oath keepers Convicted! Traitors!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I'd say it is the decent, respectable, and responsible fathers of children across America who'd properly advise their teenagers on buying any firearm, not just a semi-auto centerfire rifle or handgun.

That depends on the training. I, and most of my hunting friends were trained early on to be safe and mindful of others while handling a firearm.

Yes, we can tell you that because we were safe and responsible as teenagers. We still are.
    Exactly!

This kid, my wife's uncles son, got a shotgun for Christmas one year when he was just 10, and we were there when he opened it, and his dad said, "Alright, now take that gun out in the woods and don't come back until you kill something"!

NOW WHAT COULD GO WRONG HERE?

Fortunately for the armadillos, he came back without any carcasses! It was pretty cold out there!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

LurchAddams (12-02-2022)

3. #62 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Exactly!

This kid, my wife's uncles son, got a shotgun for Christmas one year when he was just 10, and we were there when he opened it, and his dad said, "Alright, now take that gun out in the woods and don't come back until you kill something"!

Fortunately for the armadillos, he came back without any carcasses! It was pretty cold out there!
    Did anything ever go wrong? Just askin'....
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did anything ever go wrong? Just askin'....
    Not that I know of.

I've been divorced from that family since 1985.

But when my Father-in-Law passed away a couple of years ago, I ran into Tracy and his father at the funeral.

Tracy turned out to be a great guy! And he had a very nice wife and 3 kids. All of them just great!

My ex-Brother-in-law and I still hangout and we go on the same rides together, fish, and play guitars and stuff.

He told his sister, You divorced your husband but I didn't, not me!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-02-2022 at 12:44 AM.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NOt that I know of.

I've been divorced from that family since 1985.

But when my Father-in-Law passed away a couple of years ago, I ran into Stacy and his father at the funeral.

Stacy turned out to be a great guy! And he had a very nice wife and 3 kids. All of them just great!

My ex-Brother-in-law and I still hangout and we go on the same rides together, fish, and play guitars and stuff.

He told his sister, You divorced your husband not me!!
    Just more proof that, as youngsters, we were taught at that young age not to shoot other kids (or anyone, for that matter). It wonders me why kids can't be taught that same thing today...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just more proof that, as youngsters, we were taught at that young age not to shoot other kids (or anyone, for that matter). It wonders me why kids can't be taught that same thing today...
    I am so very proud of my Grandchildren, and I have 7- 5 of them out on their own and working in good jobs. My best friend's Grand Children, all of my great nieces and nephews as they are all smart as little whips and good kids. It just gives me hope that this new generation is going to be a good one! None of them smoke cigarettes, and most of them do not even drink.

My grandson moved to Colorado, and after working for OVERHEAD DOOR for the last couple of years here, he has opened up a Franchise for them now between Boulder and Denver! He misses us, but that boy flies down here for every holiday, birthday party, funeral, or every chance he can. Most of the others are still in college!

Proud of every one of these great kids.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

LurchAddams (12-02-2022)

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am so very proud of my Grandchildren, and I have 7- 5 of them out on their own and working in good jobs. My best friend's Grand Children, all of my great nieces and nephews as they are all smart as little whips and good kids. It just gives me hope that this new generation is going to be a good one! None of them smoke cigarettes, and most of them do not even drink.

My grandson moved to Colorado, and after working for OVERHEAD DOOR for the last couple of years here, he has opened up a Franchise for them now between Boulder and Denver! He misses us, but that boy flies down here for every holiday, birthday party, funeral, or every chance he can. Most of the others are still in college!

Proud of every one of these great kids.
    From the sounds of it, you should be proud. The GF's oldest granddaughter (she's 15) shot her 3rd. deer this year, hunting with her grandfather.
    Lots of kids around here started hunting at a very young age and were good kids. They grew up to be good productive citizens.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-02-2022)

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

From the sounds of it, you should be proud. The GF's oldest granddaughter (she's 15) shot her 3rd. deer this year, hunting with her grandfather.
    Lots of kids around here started hunting at a very young age and were good kids. They grew up to be good productive citizens.
    How do ya'll cut up your deer these days?

My neighbor brought me a tube of Deer sausage the other day- MAN! Best Summer sausage I ever ate!

He said they turned the whole thing into sausage! Sandwich size!

Not the backstrap! He butterflies those like I do!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-02-2022 at 01:58 AM.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How do ya'll cut up your deer these days?

My neighbor brought me a tube of Deer sausage the other day- MAN! Best Summer sausage I ever ate!

He said they turned the whole thing into sausage! Sandwich size!

Not the backstrap! He butterflies those like I do!
    I don't know what they are doing with it.

Myself, I always had half ground into burger, the other half done up in bologna.

Yes, deer sausage (when done right) is great! So is jerky (again, when done right).

I always gave the backstraps from my deer to my dad, mom cooked them up for him.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-02-2022)

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't know what they are doing with it.

Myself, I always had half ground into burger, the other half done up in bologna.

Yes, deer sausage (when done right) is great! So is jerky (again, when done right).

I always gave the backstraps from my deer to my dad, mom cooked them up for him.
    This same company that does such a great job with this guys Deer sausage also make the Jerky!

Sounds like you got a good thing going on there.

I love Deer Chili, so I used to ground up a lot in Chili meat! It's just easier for me to bone it all out and be done!

There is a Home Kill meat market a county over, and they sell beef tallow cheap, and they will also grind up my chili meat for me.

But, I haven't been in the last few years. There is no where to hunt free range here in Texas! And leases are way too expensive for me these days.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-02-2022 at 02:44 AM.

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This same company that does such a great job with this guys Deer sausage also make the Jerky!

Sounds like you got a good thing going on there.

I love Deer Chili, so I used to ground up a lot in Chili meat! It's just easier for me to bone it all out and be done!

There is a Home Kill meat market a county over, and they sell beef tallow cheap, and they will also grind up my chili meat for me.

But, I haven't been in the last few years. There is no where to hunt free range here in Texas! And leases are way too expensive for me these days.
    We always took our deer to a private butcher, his son has taken over and is pretty darned good himself.

The farmer who owned the barn I always parked at died a few years ago and the land is now posted.
    Hell, the farms I used to hunt groundhogs on are posted now, so I shoot them from the GF's brother-in-law's farm at long distance.
    I see lots of "managed" hunts in Texas...at a high price. Don't even get me started on these so called "professional hunters." They
    sit in heated tree stands under feed plots and rest their rifles on a freaking window sill! They ain't hunters! They are groomed pussies!

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exactly!

That's a little young to be unsupervised with a firearm. Adult shooters, if careless or poorly trained, end up with accidental discharges.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    They are violent nutjobs.

Example:
    most cowards need to believe that those who would fight for freedom are violent terrorists......the serious coward needs to add in WSE references to boost their confidence to slave levels.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Good men do not advocate the violent murder of children.

I have no sympathy for people who advocate the murder of Americans.
    I have no sympathy for cowards who need to make up lies in order to feel better about their pitiful lives, traitor.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I have no sympathy for cowards who need to make up lies in order to feel better about their pitiful lives, traitor.
    One reason you Trumppers are wrong so often is that you engage in massive delusion, and protect it bending clear reality in your head to try to keep consistent.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

LurchAddams (12-02-2022)

20. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most decent, respectable, and responsible fathers of children across America would not advise their teenagers to go out and buy themselves an AR-15 or a 9mm!

Not all, but most teens are not ready for that kind of responsibility yet!
    Most decent and responsible fathers have already taught their teenagers about firearms and firearm safety...........a good question for you would be 'why didn't you see that your nephew in law didn't have proper training?'