Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: This just in - Stuart Rhodes and 4 Other Oath keepers Convicted! Traitors!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    One reason you Trumppers are wrong so often is that you engage in massive delusion, and protect it bending clear reality in your head to try to keep consistent.
    a good example of those needing to make up lies would be YOU, jarod. it's that or you're just shit stupid. nearly every fucking moron liberal here still has to believe i'm a 'trumper'.........it's like every jo jorgensen post I made before the election has been totally forgotten in your idiot minds.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,884 Times in 21,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    a good example of those needing to make up lies would be YOU, jarod. it's that or you're just shit stupid. nearly every fucking moron liberal here still has to believe i'm a 'trumper'.........it's like every jo jorgensen post I made before the election has been totally forgotten in your idiot minds.
    My mistake, sorry.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,022 Times in 6,674 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Wasn't one of our favorite right wing wonk's here an avowed Oath Keeper until Jan. 6th? Yeah, this is his leader...talk about the company you keep! He should spend all his jail time in solitary confinement.
    Who was that?
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,382 Times in 52,421 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

most cowards need to believe that those who would fight for freedom are violent terrorists......the serious coward needs to add in WSE references to boost their confidence to slave levels.
    SSGT Dumbass; you don't even know the difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist....or perhaps you do but you refuse to say since you are clearly a terrorist who seeks to murder innocent Americans.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no sympathy for cowards who need to make up lies in order to feel better about their pitiful lives, traitor.
    QED on the terroristic threats.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    SSGT Dumbass; you don't even know the difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist....or perhaps you do but you refuse to say since you are clearly a terrorist who seeks to murder innocent Americans.
    says the moron who doesn't know the difference between a racist and non-racist...............

you'd make a damn fine pee wee herman though. let me hear you say it again.......'I know you are, but what am I?'
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

says the moron who doesn't know the difference between a racist and non-racist...............

you'd make a damn fine pee wee herman though. let me hear you say it again.......'I know you are, but what am I?'
    Based upon what evidence on racism? Racism is simply differentiating people based upon skin-tone and cultural upbringing. What's so difficult to understand, SSGT Dumbass?

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,247 Times in 7,133 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    That's a little young to be unsupervised with a firearm. Adult shooters, if careless or poorly trained, end up with accidental discharges.
    Exactly!

Thanks!

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    We always took our deer to a private butcher, his son has taken over and is pretty darned good himself.

The farmer who owned the barn I always parked at died a few years ago and the land is now posted.
    Hell, the farms I used to hunt groundhogs on are posted now, so I shoot them from the GF's brother-in-law's farm at long distance.
    I see lots of "managed" hunts in Texas...at a high price. Don't even get me started on these so called "professional hunters." They
    sit in heated tree stands under feed plots and rest their rifles on a freaking window sill! They ain't hunters! They are groomed pussies!
    Managed hunts are the devil! Deer behind deer fenced properties etc. They might as well tie the poor thing to a tree for them!

I never shot a deer from a feeder, salt lick, and deer stand setup! I never used a scope! Just me old 303 British with peeps!

Usually just climb a tree and freeze to death, while waiting for a deer to show up!

I was raised to hunt deer by waiting for a Buck to be trailing behind a Doe in Rut season, and waiting out the buck- and waiting.....and waiting!

Always worked for me!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-02-2022 at 10:30 AM.

10. #85 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,603 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Managed hunts are the devil! Deer behind deer fenced properties etc. They might as well tie the poor thing to a tree for them!

I never shot a deer from a feeder, salt lick, and deer stand setup! I never used a scope! Just me old 303 British with peeps!

Usually just climb a tree and freeze to death, while waiting for a deer to show up!

I was raised to hunt deer by waiting for a Buck to be trailing behind a Doe in Rut season, and waiting out the buck- and waiting.....and waiting!

Always worked for me!
    Yeah, I sat on a downed tree or on the ground. I would wait along trails with my dad. I used an old re-barreled Mauser. .06. 1.5x scope.
    I bought a sweet Remmington 700 BDL .30-06 and Leupold 3x9 for $500 when I was 18. It has filled my freezer many times. Good memories...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-02-2022)

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Yeah, I sat on a downed tree or on the ground. I would wait along trails with my dad. I used an old re-barreled Mauser. .06. 1.5x scope.
    I bought a sweet Remmington 700 BDL .30-06 and Leupold 3x9 for $500 when I was 18. It has filled my freezer many times. Good memories...
    My dad never hunted. After he he came home from the war, he said he never wanted to ever touch a gun again! But, I started hunting with my High School friends- yanno' varmits etc.

But then after graduating High School I asked my fiancee's dad for her hand in marriage. He told me, he said, "If you want to be my son-on-law you'll be expected to hunt deer or no deal"!

He was just joking, I THINK but yeah! It became an annual event, and we went every year for about 15 years.

We would buy old military bolt-action rifles at the Pawn shop, and order Monte Carlo stocks for them and built some fine ones. We loaded our own bullets- Processed our own deer etc.

Those, for me, were the good ole days! It wasn't just killing animules for me- it was the camping out, adventure of it all, and camaraderie with my Father-in-law and Brother-in-law and my friends for me. I have so many hunting adventure stories to tell now, I could write a book!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-02-2022 at 11:46 AM.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Lurch,

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Oath Keepers convicted of treason - Proud Boys are up next! Justice has been done!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ct/8246324001/

"Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes was found guilty of seditious conspiracy and other charges tied to his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Rhodes and four co-defendants – Jessica Watkins, Thomas Caldwell and Kelly Meggs and Ken Harrelson – were convicted by a Washington, D.C., jury Tuesday. Meggs was the only other defendant found guilty of seditious conspiracy.

Prosecutors painted the Oath Keepers on trial as ringleaders of the pro-Trump mob that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, resulting in multiple deaths and more than 100 injured law enforcement officers. But the militia members argued that there was no plan to invade the building that day, suggesting the government had mischaracterized them throughout the lengthy trial."

Enjoy prison, traitors!
    They deserve everything they have coming to them.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

LurchAddams (12-02-2022)

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

I had to laugh when Rhodes tried to argue that he should not be held to what he said because he was drunk.

Great defense!

-Not.

Proud Boys trial coming up.

They better plea out, if they are smart.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most decent and responsible fathers have already taught their teenagers about firearms and firearm safety...........a good question for you would be 'why didn't you see that your nephew in law didn't have proper training?'
    Well, those were the things I thought his own Father would have taught him. I had already told the boy, don't load your gun till he was ready to hunt- NO LOADED GUNS IN THE TRUCK! But the squirt didn't pay any attention and loaded up his saddle gun before we even left the house.

My uncle-in-law literally kicked him right square in the ass when we returned home and he learned of this!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-02-2022)

18. #90 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,603 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    My dad never hunted. After he he came home from the war, he said he never wanted to ever touch a gun again! But, I started hunting with my High School friends- yanno' varmits etc.

But then after graduating High School I asked my fiancee's dad for her hand in marriage. He told me, he said, "If you want to be my son-on-law you'll be expected to hunt deer or no deal"!

He was just joking, I THINK but yeah! It became an annual event, and we went every year for about 15 years.

We would buy old military bolt-action rifles at the Pawn shop, and order Monte Carlo stocks for them and built some fine ones. We loaded our own bullets- Processed our own deer etc.

Those, for me, were the good ole days! It wasn't just killing animules for me- it was the camping out, adventure of it all, and camaraderie with my Father-in-law and Brother-in-law and my friends for me. I have so many hunting adventure stories to tell now, I could write a book!
    My dad hunted just about everything. He was an avid outdoorsman and taught me well.
    I've been fortunate to have always had fine firearms, we always reloaded for them.
    Yeah, I really miss my father and the days we hunted together....
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-02-2022)