Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seditious Conspiracy verdict is IN!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,789 Times in 17,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHA. Yes indeed. The police investigated themselves and said they did nothing wrong!!!
    It happened quickly because he did nothing wrong.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 75 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    A cop shot a terrorist. I'm good with it . Fuck anyone who supports terrorism and violent attacks on police.
    Shut the fuck up, cocksleeve.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 75 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Is there something that you believe should have been done aside from awarding him a medal?
    He should be charged with at least some sort of negligent homicide, if not worse.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,360 Times in 52,410 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    Shut the fuck up, cocksleeve.
    You're free to try, Nazi cumbucket.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 7,126 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

The only tragedy at j6 was the murder of ashli but congress never investigated that!!
    It was investigated!

She was following Trump's orders to assassinate Pence for not following Trump's orders.

Donny got her killed!

Donny needs to be held accountable for her murder now- so she just died in VAIN!

Now don't that just flame up your BOWELS!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 11-30-2022 at 10:27 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Althea (11-30-2022)

7. #66 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    It was investigated!

She was following Trump's orders to assassinate Pence for not following Trump's orders.

Donny got her killed!

Donny needs to be held accountable for her murder now- so she just died in VAIN!

Now don't that just flame up your BOWELS!

Mr. Lizard

Trump did not send this woman to assassinate the VP. That is ludicrous Trump sent no one to the capitol to become violent. A few fools got out of hand

I'm not saying race had anything to do with it, but, what if the cop was white and Ashli was black (yeah, I know)? Would the backlash be the same? Or worse?

That said, you could look at it this way. A couple of unorganized and unarmed idiots took over the Capitol of the
    fucking United States of America! They milled around for a few hours and left. Scared the fuck out of them though, didn't it? Huh?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Lightbringer (12-01-2022)

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Mr. Lizard

Trump did not send this woman to assassinate the VP. That is ludicrous Trump sent no one to the capitol to become violent. A few fools got out of hand

I'm not saying race had anything to do with it, but, what if the cop was white and Ashli was black (yeah, I know)? Would the backlash be the same? Or worse?

That said, you could look at it this way. A couple of unorganized and unarmed idiots took over the Capitol of the
    fucking United States of America! They milled around for a few hours and left. Scared the fuck out of them though, didn't it? Huh?
    I do not believe everyone that assembled at the Capitol had bad intentions, as a good many of them only wanted a peaceful protest.
    But then the violence started, and the peaceful and well intentioned stood back, and the not so well-intentioned became violent and stormed the building.

You seem to think that instilling fear by destroying our Capital and threatening the lives of politicians is somehow BRAVADO!

I worked for Federal Reserve Bank Station K for a decade from 1970 - 1980. At the entrance to the bank, there is a wall of Machine Guns displayed behind glass, a Security desk, and clear view of their Security Video Room behind it. On my first day of employment there, I was asked to take a tour of the facility for all new employees. One of the Bank Guards gave us the tour of the Security area, and I'll never forget what the Guard said. He said, "Under the circumstance that anyone forced themselves into the building, or in the event of a robbery, the guards would meet that challenge with- "We shoot first and ask questions later. He also said, during an invasion of the property, or a robbery event,"They couldn't guarantee the safety or lives of the employees, or the public from friendly fire, as their single and most ultimate purpose was to protect the Bank, it's properties, and assets!

The Capitol Police have a similar purpose, that includes everything that the FRB had with their security, with the addition of a HIGHER PRIORITY- PROTECTING THE LIVES OF THE CONGRESSMEN, and STAFF!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-01-2022)

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

What was done to that black cop who killed unarmed ashli babbitt at the j6 rally? Oh yeah - nothing. The press says he was a hero.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He was a hero for killing a rabid dog that was trying to murder Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence.

You are responsible for the coffee girl's death because you helped fill her head with lies about the 2020 election.

So you wound her up and set her loose but you didn't join her that day.

No, your punk ass was right here on JPP that day, running your big, fat fucking mouth.

So you riled the coffee girl up, pointed her at Congress, but DIDN'T join her in DC that day.

The reason? Either you're full of shit or a coward.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-01-2022)

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I do not believe everyone that assembled at the Capitol had bad intentions, as a good many of them only wanted a peaceful protest.
    But then the violence started, and the peaceful and well intentioned stood back, and the not so well-intentioned became violent and stormed the building.

You seem to think that instilling fear by destroying our Capital and threatening the lives of politicians is somehow BRAVADO!

I worked for Federal Reserve Bank Station K for a decade from 1970 - 1980. At the entrance to the bank, there is a wall of Machine Guns displayed behind glass, a Security desk, and clear view of their Security Video Room behind it. On my first day of employment there, I was asked to take a tour of the facility for all new employees. One of the Bank Guards gave us the tour of the Security area, and I'll never forget what the Guard said. He said, "Under the circumstance that anyone forced themselves into the building, or in the event of a robbery, the guards would meet that challenge with- "We shoot first and ask questions later. He also said, during an invasion of the property, or a robbery event,"They couldn't guarantee the safety or lives of the employees, or the public from friendly fire, as their single and most ultimate purpose was to protect the Bank, it's properties, and assets!

The Capitol Police have a similar purpose, that includes everything that the FRB had with their security, with the addition of a HIGHER PRIORITY- PROTECTING THE LIVES OF THE CONGRESSMEN, and STAFF!
    Not everyone at that protest entered the capitol building. Most stayed out of it.

The way they are fucking up our country, maybe a little fear should be instilled in them!

If they couldn't guarantee the safety of their employees and guests, they'd best not shoot. Gun safety 101, know your backstop and what's around it. You ain't Clint Eastwood!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not everyone at that protest entered the capitol building. Most stayed out of it.

The way they are fucking up our country, maybe a little fear should be instilled in them!

If they couldn't guarantee the safety of their employees and guests, they'd best not shoot. Gun safety 101, know your backstop and what's around it. You ain't Clint Eastwood!
    I would never have shot an unarmed person- perhaps a quick shot of mace in the face!!

But after watching how easy these people had to the building, I worry now that foreign terrorists could take it in a minute!

They would just blow those doors.

I am mostly just angry with those Stewart Rhodes types of people and not really the Ashli types.

And no I don't honestly think she was there to assassinate anyone! I was just giving TextDriver a hard time when I said that!

As you well know, I don't like his types either! He's way too abrasive! He needs to dial it back a notch or two!

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I would never have shot an unarmed person- perhaps a quick shot of mace in the face!!

But after watching how easy these people had to the building, I worry now that foreign terrorists could take it in a minute!

They would just blow those doors.

I am mostly just angry with those Stewart Rhodes types of people and not really the Ashli types.

And no I don't honestly think she was there to assassinate anyone! I was just giving TextDriver a hard time when I said that!

As you well know, I don't like his types either! He's way too abrasive! He needs to dial it back a notch or two!
    I agree. And so did all the other cops that were there. Only one round was fired.

Those same people would have fought against any foreign terrorists who would attack our capitol. Don't you think?

The "Rhodes types" don't speak or act for the rest of us, but many on the left think he (they) do.

No, she wasn't. We all like to give TDAK a hard time on occasion. But you have to admit, on occasion, he is right.

Yes, I agree, he's a racist and needs to "dial it back a notch or two" (maybe three!). Some on the left are too, they hate "the old white man."

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I agree. And so did all the other cops that were there. Only one round was fired.

Those same people would have fought against any foreign terrorists who would attack our capitol. Don't you think?

The "Rhodes types" don't speak or act for the rest of us, but many on the left think he (they) do.

No, she wasn't. We all like to give TDAK a hard time on occasion. But you have to admit, on occasion, he is right.

Yes, I agree, he's a racist and needs to "dial it back a notch or two" (maybe three!). Some on the left are too, they hate "the old white man."
    I am just hoping that something brings us all back to a point to where we argue issues again and without slinging crap!

My best friend and I don't discuss politics anymore. We never saw eye to eye on opinions of each other's politicians we supported, but we always found things that we both agreed on.

I noticed up at the bar we drink at, the bikers don't discuss politics anymore either. There was a few incidents back in the day where someone had one too many and lost his temper, and some people got hurt.

So, Teresa, the owner, put up a sign- "No Politics allowed here"!

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am just hoping that something brings us all back to a point to where we argue issues again and without slinging crap!

My best friend and I don't discuss politics anymore. We never saw eye to eye on opinions of each other's politicians we supported, but we always found things that we both agreed on.

I noticed up at the bar we drink at, the bikers don't discuss politics anymore either. There was a few incidents back in the day where someone had one too many and lost his temper, and some people got hurt.

So, Teresa, the owner, put up a sign- "No Politics allowed here"!
    If you recall the many times I've mentioned it, my GF of 17 years is a Democrat! Her 3 other sisters are Democrats, all three are married to Conservatives. Hmmm...(boing!)

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

If you recall the many times I've mentioned it, my GF of 17 years is a Democrat! Her 3 other sisters are Democrats, all three are married to Conservatives. Hmmm...(boing!)
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

What was done to that black cop who killed unarmed ashli babbitt at the j6 rally? Oh yeah - nothing. The press says he was a hero.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He did his job, what many others should have done. If dozens of extremists were gunned down trying to invade our capitol the pussies would have stopped and our congressional leaders would not have to be hiding like children.