Members banned from this thread: Jarod, evince, Taichiliberal, Athena, moon, domer76, Nomad, floridafan, ThatOwlWoman, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, guno, LV426, NiftyNiblick, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Port Tack, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, Concart, martin, BidenPresident, 50USA, LurchAddams, America and Perry Phimosis


Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104

Thread: Biden Admin's Tranny Freak is also a THIEF

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43,860
    Thanks
    65,184
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 14,916 Posts
    Groans
    35,191
    Groaned 2,499 Times in 2,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Biden Admin's Tranny Freak is also a THIEF

    Biden Admin's Tranny Freak is also a THIEF



    .



    Sam Brinton, one of the first “openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership,” was charged with felony theft last month after stealing a woman’s luggage at MSP Airport.

    story at link

    https://alphanews.org/controversial-...uggage-at-msp/




    Police at the airport received a missing baggage claim area on 9/16. The victim said she went to retrieve he bag at carousel seven but it wasn't there. Airport records confirmed the bag arrived at 4:40 pm but was missing from the carousel. Airport police watched video feed from the baggage area and observed Brinton removing a roller bag from carousel 7.

    Brinton was seen removing a luggage tag from the bag, placed it into a handbag he was carrying, “then left the area at a quick pace.” Brinton arrived at the airport around 4:27 p.m. on an American Airlines flight from D.C., but didn't check a bag, so he had no reason to go to the baggage claim, per the complaint. Airport security police showed the victim the surveillance video she confirmed it was hers. The perv is a thief too. Funny how this wasn't in the media til 2 months later...






    If you think you have problems, be glad this weirdo isn't your kid. Read the article....he's into bondage big time. He's the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy.

    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...-with-stealing
    Last edited by Earl; 11-29-2022 at 05:38 AM.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    ExpressLane (11-29-2022), goat (11-29-2022), Matt Dillon (11-30-2022), PostmodernProphet (11-29-2022), RB 60 (11-30-2022)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43,860
    Thanks
    65,184
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 14,916 Posts
    Groans
    35,191
    Groaned 2,499 Times in 2,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Sam Brinton is proof positive that the morally depraved are actually morally depraved.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (11-29-2022), ExpressLane (11-29-2022), Matt Dillon (11-30-2022), RB 60 (11-30-2022)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43,860
    Thanks
    65,184
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 14,916 Posts
    Groans
    35,191
    Groaned 2,499 Times in 2,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Another link:

    https://nypost.com/2022/11/28/non-bi...ge-at-airport/

    "Sam Brinton, the deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the DOE’s Office of Nuclear Energy, was charged with felony theft after allegedly snatching a Vera Bradley suitcase reportedly worth $2,325 from baggage claim at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport on Sept. 16, according to court documents."


    This freak was the deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the DOE’s Office of Nuclear Energy.

    Send in the clowns, never mind, they are already here.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    ExpressLane (11-29-2022)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    45,915
    Thanks
    21,151
    Thanked 15,841 Times in 12,789 Posts
    Groans
    124
    Groaned 1,253 Times in 1,181 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Biden Admin's Tranny Freak is also a THIEF



    .



    Sam Brinton, one of the first “openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership,” was charged with felony theft last month after stealing a woman’s luggage at MSP Airport.

    story at link

    https://alphanews.org/controversial-...uggage-at-msp/




    Police at the airport received a missing baggage claim area on 9/16. The victim said she went to retrieve he bag at carousel seven but it wasn't there. Airport records confirmed the bag arrived at 4:40 pm but was missing from the carousel. Airport police watched video feed from the baggage area and observed Brinton removing a roller bag from carousel 7.

    Brinton was seen removing a luggage tag from the bag, placed it into a handbag he was carrying, “then left the area at a quick pace.” Brinton arrived at the airport around 4:27 p.m. on an American Airlines flight from D.C., but didn't check a bag, so he had no reason to go to the baggage claim, per the complaint. Airport security police showed the victim the surveillance video she confirmed it was hers. The perv is a thief too. Funny how this wasn't in the media til 2 months later...






    If you think you have problems, be glad this weirdo isn't your kid. Read the article....he's into bondage big time. He's the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy.

    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...-with-stealing
    So is the thief still part of the Biden Administration? Did they take care of the felony theft charges for him?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Earl (11-29-2022), ExpressLane (11-29-2022)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43,860
    Thanks
    65,184
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 14,916 Posts
    Groans
    35,191
    Groaned 2,499 Times in 2,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    So is the thief still part of the Biden Administration? Did they take care of the felony theft charges for him?
    From the Post link:

    “... The official was charged with felony theft of a moveable property without consent, as first reported by the local Minnesota outlet, Alpha News.

    Brinton — who became one of the government’s first non-binary officials when taking the job — was placed on leave about a month ago following the accusations.

    Brinton -- who became one of the government’s first non-binary officials when taking the job -- was placed on leave about a month ago following the accusations.
    Brinton was placed on leave about a month ago following the accusations.

    Another official was named as their interim replacement earlier this month, according to the Exchange Monitor which tracks government officials’ moves.

    A spokesperson for the DOE confirmed Brinton’s leave to Fox News Digital.

    If convicted, Brinton could face up to five years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    ExpressLane (11-29-2022)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43,860
    Thanks
    65,184
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 14,916 Posts
    Groans
    35,191
    Groaned 2,499 Times in 2,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    He was placed on leave...they will cover this up and this freak and thief will probably be back on his government job soon.

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    45,915
    Thanks
    21,151
    Thanked 15,841 Times in 12,789 Posts
    Groans
    124
    Groaned 1,253 Times in 1,181 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    He was placed on leave...they will cover this up and this freak and thief will probably be back on his government job soon.
    Unpaid leave I hope... and he should be gone. Period...

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    cancel2 2022 (11-29-2022), Earl (11-29-2022), ExpressLane (11-29-2022)

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43,860
    Thanks
    65,184
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 14,916 Posts
    Groans
    35,191
    Groaned 2,499 Times in 2,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Unpaid leave I hope... and he should be gone. Period...
    Indeed.

    The NY Post and alpha news are the only ones covering this...it’s another msm blackout.

    It needs to be on Musk’s Twitter and on the rest of the news outlets but it won’t be.

    When this freak was selected for the job, it was all over msm...nothing now.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    ExpressLane (11-29-2022)

  16. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    45,915
    Thanks
    21,151
    Thanked 15,841 Times in 12,789 Posts
    Groans
    124
    Groaned 1,253 Times in 1,181 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    https://news.yahoo.com/non-binary-bi...235640229.html... quite the collection of lies that must run in the biden administration

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Earl (11-29-2022)

  18. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43,860
    Thanks
    65,184
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 14,916 Posts
    Groans
    35,191
    Groaned 2,499 Times in 2,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/non-binary-bi...235640229.html... quite the collection of lies that must run in the biden administration
    One of the comments was that he wanted to hide out in one of the restrooms but didn’t know which one to use.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    ExpressLane (11-29-2022)

  20. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    9,227
    Thanks
    1,833
    Thanked 1,835 Times in 1,553 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 130 Times in 125 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Biden Admin's Tranny Freak is also a THIEF



    .



    Sam Brinton, one of the first “openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership,” was charged with felony theft last month after stealing a woman’s luggage at MSP Airport.

    story at link

    https://alphanews.org/controversial-...uggage-at-msp/




    Police at the airport received a missing baggage claim area on 9/16. The victim said she went to retrieve he bag at carousel seven but it wasn't there. Airport records confirmed the bag arrived at 4:40 pm but was missing from the carousel. Airport police watched video feed from the baggage area and observed Brinton removing a roller bag from carousel 7.

    Brinton was seen removing a luggage tag from the bag, placed it into a handbag he was carrying, “then left the area at a quick pace.” Brinton arrived at the airport around 4:27 p.m. on an American Airlines flight from D.C., but didn't check a bag, so he had no reason to go to the baggage claim, per the complaint. Airport security police showed the victim the surveillance video she confirmed it was hers. The perv is a thief too. Funny how this wasn't in the media til 2 months later...






    If you think you have problems, be glad this weirdo isn't your kid. Read the article....he's into bondage big time. He's the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy.

    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...-with-stealing
    Love the thread ban. Most of us are in the choir.

  21. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43,860
    Thanks
    65,184
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 14,916 Posts
    Groans
    35,191
    Groaned 2,499 Times in 2,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Love the thread ban. Most of us are in the choir.
    I thread ban because I already know what these far left loons will say.

    I am not posting to them, just to those who think America is on the wrong track, about 80% of Americans.

    I post also for the "guests."

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    cancel2 2022 (11-29-2022), ExpressLane (11-29-2022)

  23. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    21,026
    Thanks
    11,979
    Thanked 11,014 Times in 6,872 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,011 Times in 959 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    I thread ban because I already know what these far left loons will say.

    I am not posting to them, just to those who think America is on the wrong track, about 80% of Americans.

    I post also for the "guests."
    You post the shit you post because you are an ignorant, MAGA asshole.

    But, since Trump and your side of the political spectrum are losers...you still have the freedom to say and post what you want.

    Please continue to attempt to ruin our Republic. You are so cute when you do it.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

  24. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

    ExpressLane (11-29-2022)

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    AProudLefty (11-29-2022), Trumpet (11-30-2022)

  26. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43,860
    Thanks
    65,184
    Thanked 19,599 Times in 14,916 Posts
    Groans
    35,191
    Groaned 2,499 Times in 2,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    From the Post link:

    “... The official was charged with felony theft of a moveable property without consent, as first reported by the local Minnesota outlet, Alpha News.

    Brinton — who became one of the government’s first non-binary officials when taking the job — was placed on leave about a month ago following the accusations.

    Brinton -- who became one of the government’s first non-binary officials when taking the job -- was placed on leave about a month ago following the accusations.
    Brinton was placed on leave about a month ago following the accusations.

    Another official was named as their interim replacement earlier this month, according to the Exchange Monitor which tracks government officials’ moves.

    A spokesperson for the DOE confirmed Brinton’s leave to Fox News Digital.

    If convicted, Brinton could face up to five years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine.

  27. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    45,915
    Thanks
    21,151
    Thanked 15,841 Times in 12,789 Posts
    Groans
    124
    Groaned 1,253 Times in 1,181 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    One of the comments was that he wanted to hide out in one of the restrooms but didn’t know which one to use.
    quite the entertaining story... and after this long they've probably cleaned it up imagine what it was originally...lol

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Earl (11-29-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. Tranny freak Michelle Orangutan Inducted into Women's Hall of Fame.
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 10-02-2022, 07:18 PM
  2. Tranny freak Michelle Orangutan Inducted into Women's Hall of Fame.
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2022, 11:47 AM
  3. Loony Pedodent Biden says GOD is a TRANNY!!!
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2022, 01:26 AM
  4. biden-nominee is a commie and a thief
    By Bulletbob in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-18-2021, 07:47 PM
  5. Pedo-dent Biden chooses TRANNY FREAK for assistant Secretary of Health
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2021, 10:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •