Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 257

Thread: Jews control the media. Ye is right. Here's the proof.

  1. #121 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    59,805
    Thanks
    6,082
    Thanked 12,884 Times in 9,607 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,903 Times in 2,691 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    internationalist fascism.
    Based on your posts on JPP, the only fascist in this discussion is you.


    ee klaus schwab and the world economic forum. un. w.h.o. etc.
    So you're not doing your cause any favors by continuing to invoke blood libel.

    The problem isn't Jews, it's you.

    YOU are the problem because YOU are the fascist.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    guno (11-30-2022)

  3. #122 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    That minor distinction doesn't erase thousands of years of blood libel.

    "Globalist" is code for "Jews"; you either know that, or you're just that fucking ignorant.

    So what is it? Are you a fucking liar or an ignoramus? Because you can only be one of those two things here.




    This means literally nothing. Just antisemitic, word salad nonsense.

    There is no "mind virus", you're just a fucking loser.
    No it isn't.

    that's your propaganda. Most globalists are actually NOT JEWISH!

    so what the fuck are you blabbering about?
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  4. #123 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    is there something you want to confess lv246?

    Come to jesus.

    There is forgiveness.

    There is redemption.

    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  5. #124 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    108,120
    Thanks
    60,501
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    47,393
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You've yet to explain why the vast majority of American Jews routinely vote for the Democratic party.

    It doesn't pass the laugh test that they are voting for a virulently antisemitic party.
    Maybe if you read the Times of Israel article you'd know the answer?

    When and why did progressivism become so comfortable with antisemitism?

    The student editors at the Wellesley College student newspaper are proud Progressives. The all-women’s institution, one of the most prestigious in the world that counts among its graduates Hilary Clinton, recruits from all over the United States and around the globe. It prides itself on educating the world’s future female leaders.

    As with so many of American colleges today, the student body is overwhelmingly liberal and “Progressive.” Numerous articles printed in the school newspaper affirm the need for diversity and equity, one of the main themes of modern Progressivism.
    Over the last few weeks the student editors have aligned themselves proudly with another key tenant of modern Progressivism, hatred of the State of Israel. “We proudly support the BDS movement and the liberation of Palestine,” the newspaper editorialized, “and we call in our fellow students, our professors, Wellesley’s administration and the Board of Trustees to do the same.”

    The young women of Wellesley however would not stop there. They looked for another way to put pressure on both Wellesley and the surrounding community to isolate Israel, which they found in a method they called “Jew mapping.” Scrapping any pretense that anti-Zionism differs from antisemitism, the Wellesley student newspaper applauded a “Mapping Project” started by BDS supporters that sought to publicize the names and addresses of Jewish people and Jewish institutions like synagogues and day schools, collect information on their finances and activities and force them to cease any activities that could be construed as supporting Israel.

    “We believe that the mapping project is providing a vital service,” the newspaper editorialized. “Collecting data about these institutions, tracing their political and financial activities and publicizing this information is incredibly important.”

    That the “Jew mapping” would provide an easy blueprint for Palestinian terror groups like the PFLP (which roundly applauded the project) to target Jewish people and institutions didn’t appear to bother the elite, Progressive Wellesley women, nor did the fact that their mapping project eerily tracks the method used by the Nazis to isolate Jews prior to World War II.

    Another thing that did not bother the Wellesley students was that fact that this project eviscerated the so-called line between anti-Zionism and antisemitism. It targeted all Jews, regardless of their feelings about Israel. To the Wellesley editors, they were upholding a higher cause, international social justice, to which they pledged their solidarity by their adherence to seeking to exterminate Israel, one of the key tenets of modern Progressivism.

    Remarkably, the blatant antisemitism of the Wellesley student editors wasn’t even the most extreme recent example of Progressive fealty to antisemitism, regardless of its consequences. That belongs to the collection of LGBTQ groups that have stayed silent following the murder and dismemberment of gay Palestinian
    Ahmad Abu Maria, who sought asylum in Israel to protect him from his Palestinian family in Hebron that he feared would kill him over his sexual orientation. Last week his headless torso and some body parts turned up near the side of a road outside of Hebron.

    Despite the fact that deeply conservative Palestinian society remains openly hostile to gay and transgender people, even to the point of killing them, the LGBTQ community, being “Progressive,” feels the need to support those who wish them dead. This absurd situation manifested itself at the Law School of the University of California, Berkeley, where the school’s “Queer Caucus” was one of nine student groups to pledge not to invite “speakers that have expressed and continued to hold views…in support of Zionism, the apartheid state of Israel, and the occupation of Palestine.” https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/racist-chic/. The Queer Caucus was joined by, among other groups, the “Women of Berkeley Law.” Imagine then the position of a lesbian law student at Berkeley. This student insists on support for a people who wish to kill her, and refuses to accept even listening to other people who might disagree with that student’s support of those who wish to kill her. Bizarre? Yes. But that is where we are with modern Progressivism.

    Modern Progressives aren’t even disputing their antisemitism. Rashida Tlaib, the Democratic Congresswoman from Michigan makes no secret of hers. Last year she stated that the same people who oppose a free Palestine and the “same people who exploit real Americans.”

    https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/rep-rashida-tlaib-claims-progressives-cant-back-israel/
    . And just who would those “real Americans” be Ms. Tlaib? Last month she announced that one cannot be a progressive and support Israel’s “apartheid government.” As the current Israeli government contains Arab members in its ruling coalition, the only possible inference is that no Israeli government can be supported by Progressives, thus the State of Israel never can be supported.

    Ask any Jewish college student these days what it’s like to be on campus, especially at schools that dare to think of themselves as “elite.” From the moment the student steps on campus he/she is bombarded by an unremitting torrent of anti-Israel and anti-semitic invective, nearly all coming from the Progressive left. The conclusion is obvious. In order to remain Progressive one must denounce support for Israel. As the Wellesley women showed, hatred among Progressives for all things Israel now extends to all things Jewish.

    How did this happen? Why did this happen? How is it that “Progressive” in its modern form is so comfortable with antisemitism? How did a movement that claims to be about social justice become one that not only encourages but now seems to demand fealty to the oldest, most insidious race hate the world has ever known? Why are so many Jews who pride themselves in their adherence to the concept of “Tikkun Olam” so willing to not only encourage but align themselves with a movement that seems to, quite literally, want them gone, if not dead?

    We Jews have enough trouble with the race haters on the right. They come at us directly with claims that we will not replace them. As we brace ourselves for another resurgence of hatred from the right, we dare not dismiss the perhaps more dangerous hatred now coming from our traditional allies on the left. After decades of brotherhood these former allies now have made common cause with the rightist race haters, but are careful to disguise that identical ancient race hatred in flowery, modern and yes “Progressive” language.

    https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/when-and-why-did-progressivism-become-so-comfortable-with-antisemitism/

    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-30-2022 at 05:39 PM.

  6. #125 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,279
    Thanks
    2,892
    Thanked 8,117 Times in 5,239 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Just once can you surprise us and address the issue.? Now back under your rock, you sick tranny.
    Until you have a real debate issue based on actual evidence, take your meds. Might I suggest a nice horse tranquilizer?

  7. #126 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    25,082
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,740 Times in 3,026 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,112 Times in 1,800 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No, I'm just aware of the typical antisemitic tropes you people use. It's nothing new. You're not novel. In fact, you're quite boringly typical of the knuckle-dragging antisemites who chased my family all around Europe.
    Answer the question. Why does the press blast anti-semites but loves anti-christians?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    It is NOT true that everything is a conspiracy. It's 10 times worse than that.

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (11-30-2022)

  9. #127 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Maybe if you read the Times of Israel article you'd know the answer?

    When and why did progressivism become so comfortable with antisemitism?

    The student editors at the Wellesley College student newspaper are proud Progressives. The all-women’s institution, one of the most prestigious in the world that counts among its graduates Hilary Clinton, recruits from all over the United States and around the globe. It prides itself on educating the world’s future female leaders.

    As with so many of American colleges today, the student body is overwhelmingly liberal and “Progressive.” Numerous articles printed in the school newspaper affirm the need for diversity and equity, one of the main themes of modern Progressivism.
    Over the last few weeks the student editors have aligned themselves proudly with another key tenant of modern Progressivism, hatred of the State of Israel. “We proudly support the BDS movement and the liberation of Palestine,” the newspaper editorialized, “and we call in our fellow students, our professors, Wellesley’s administration and the Board of Trustees to do the same.”

    The young women of Wellesley however would not stop there. They looked for another way to put pressure on both Wellesley and the surrounding community to isolate Israel, which they found in a method they called “Jew mapping.” Scrapping any pretense that anti-Zionism differs from antisemitism, the Wellesley student newspaper applauded a “Mapping Project” started by BDS supporters that sought to publicize the names and addresses of Jewish people and Jewish institutions like synagogues and day schools, collect information on their finances and activities and force them to cease any activities that could be construed as supporting Israel.

    “We believe that the mapping project is providing a vital service,” the newspaper editorialized. “Collecting data about these institutions, tracing their political and financial activities and publicizing this information is incredibly important.”

    That the “Jew mapping” would provide an easy blueprint for Palestinian terror groups like the PFLP (which roundly applauded the project) to target Jewish people and institutions didn’t appear to bother the elite, Progressive Wellesley women, nor did the fact that their mapping project eerily tracks the method used by the Nazis to isolate Jews prior to World War II.

    Another thing that did not bother the Wellesley students was that fact that this project eviscerated the so-called line between anti-Zionism and antisemitism. It targeted all Jews, regardless of their feelings about Israel. To the Wellesley editors, they were upholding a higher cause, international social justice, to which they pledged their solidarity by their adherence to seeking to exterminate Israel, one of the key tenets of modern Progressivism.

    Remarkably, the blatant antisemitism of the Wellesley student editors wasn’t even the most extreme recent example of Progressive fealty to antisemitism, regardless of its consequences. That belongs to the collection of LGBTQ groups that have stayed silent following the murder and dismemberment of gay Palestinian
    Ahmad Abu Maria, who sought asylum in Israel to protect him from his Palestinian family in Hebron that he feared would kill him over his sexual orientation. Last week his headless torso and some body parts turned up near the side of a road outside of Hebron.

    Despite the fact that deeply conservative Palestinian society remains openly hostile to gay and transgender people, even to the point of killing them, the LGBTQ community, being “Progressive,” feels the need to support those who wish them dead. This absurd situation manifested itself at the Law School of the University of California, Berkeley, where the school’s “Queer Caucus” was one of nine student groups to pledge not to invite “speakers that have expressed and continued to hold views…in support of Zionism, the apartheid state of Israel, and the occupation of Palestine.” https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/racist-chic/. The Queer Caucus was joined by, among other groups, the “Women of Berkeley Law.” Imagine then the position of a lesbian law student at Berkeley. This student insists on support for a people who wish to kill her, and refuses to accept even listening to other people who might disagree with that student’s support of those who wish to kill her. Bizarre? Yes. But that is where we are with modern Progressivism.

    Modern Progressives aren’t even disputing their antisemitism. Rashida Tlaib, the Democratic Congresswoman from Michigan makes no secret of hers. Last year she stated that the same people who oppose a free Palestine and the “same people who exploit real Americans.”

    https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/rep-rashida-tlaib-claims-progressives-cant-back-israel/
    . And just who would those “real Americans” be Ms. Tlaib? Last month she announced that one cannot be a progressive and support Israel’s “apartheid government.” As the current Israeli government contains Arab members in its ruling coalition, the only possible inference is that no Israeli government can be supported by Progressives, thus the State of Israel never can be supported.

    Ask any Jewish college student these days what it’s like to be on campus, especially at schools that dare to think of themselves as “elite.” From the moment the student steps on campus he/she is bombarded by an unremitting torrent of anti-Israel and anti-semitic invective, nearly all coming from the Progressive left. The conclusion is obvious. In order to remain Progressive one must denounce support for Israel. As the Wellesley women showed, hatred among Progressives for all things Israel now extends to all things Jewish.

    How did this happen? Why did this happen? How is it that “Progressive” in its modern form is so comfortable with antisemitism? How did a movement that claims to be about social justice become one that not only encourages but now seems to demand fealty to the oldest, most insidious race hate the world has ever known? Why are so many Jews who pride themselves in their adherence to the concept of “Tikkun Olam” so willing to not only encourage but align themselves with a movement that seems to, quite literally, want them gone, if not dead?

    We Jews have enough trouble with the race haters on the right. They come at us directly with claims that we will not replace them. As we brace ourselves for another resurgence of hatred from the right, we dare not dismiss the perhaps more dangerous hatred now coming from our traditional allies on the left. After decades of brotherhood these former allies now have made common cause with the rightist race haters, but are careful to disguise that identical ancient race hatred in flowery, modern and yes “Progressive” language.

    https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/when-and-why-did-progressivism-become-so-comfortable-with-antisemitism/

    yes.

    jew mapping.

    that is the answer!
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  10. #128 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    108,120
    Thanks
    60,501
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    47,393
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    yes.

    jew mapping.

    that is the answer!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #129 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    43,005
    Thanks
    9,416
    Thanked 7,188 Times in 5,680 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 6,106 Times in 5,860 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Look, if your leaders are fuckups, that's not my problem...it's yours.

    Russia has no claim to Crimea because the Russia that exists today didn't exist 30 years ago, and didn't exist 100 years ago.

    Russia today is its own nation, with a history of no more than 30 years.

    Laying claim to parts of other countries because the USSR once annexed them doesn't make them Russia's today, and it never will. So you should just give up because this isn't something you're going to win.




    An illegal vote, not administered by Ukraine, and declared illegitimate by the UN.

    If you're gonna push Putin's propaganda at least get your story straight first.
    No, the Crimeans requested the reinstatement of their Russian heritage after the US-led coup in 2014 which overthrew their legally-elected pro-Russian president . The referendum returned a massive vote in favor.
    If you don't like it, try illegally occupying it.

    ....but I really don't feel capable of arguing with somebody that thinks Russia is only 30 years old.



    Haw, haw.........................................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

    Maria Ressa.

  12. #130 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    43,005
    Thanks
    9,416
    Thanked 7,188 Times in 5,680 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 6,106 Times in 5,860 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Hey, just curious, what did the UN say about that referendum vote in Crimea that supposedly meant they wanted to be a part of Russia?
    Crimea wasn't taken by force, was it. Almost its entire population voted to REJOIN Russia.
    Take it to the Security Council- you know, the Council that repeatedly refuses to condemn and act upon Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine- by force.

    In addition- not only are the criminals of apartheid Israel actively SUPPORTED by AIPAC-controlled Washington but their crimes of ethnic cleansing , murder and theft are , in the main, either supported or ignored by the US media.
    Which brings us back to the topic.
    Never mind the Jews, they are only 0.02% of the world population. The enemy of truth, law and justice in the US media are the proponents of and donors to Zionism.

    Of course, you know that. You just don't want everybody else to know. They really are finding out though- and your barricade of phony ' antisemitic tropes ' is collapsing faster than Zionists can lie .

    The media must be free of malignant ownership and controllers- or we will never know the extent of the horrors that our government is using our taxes to support;

    Last edited by moon; 12-01-2022 at 02:49 AM.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

    Maria Ressa.

  13. #131 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    59,805
    Thanks
    6,082
    Thanked 12,884 Times in 9,607 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,903 Times in 2,691 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    No it isn't.
    So, ignoramus it is.

    Yes it is antisemitic and has been for centuries.

    Like I said, you're not doing anything different than your shitty, antisemitic, genetically inferior ancestors did for hundreds of years before you.


    that's your propaganda. Most globalists are actually NOT JEWISH!
    Well, unfortunately for you, everything you say and believe is antisemitic and whether or not YOU accept it doesn't change anything about it.

    There is no international cabal of globalists that are working specifically to make your life shitty...the only one responsible for your shitty life is yourself.

    It's not my fault or problem that you can't get your shit together.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  14. #132 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    59,805
    Thanks
    6,082
    Thanked 12,884 Times in 9,607 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,903 Times in 2,691 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Answer the question. Why does the press blast anti-semites but loves anti-christians?
    I answered your question twice, dipshit.

    The reason anti-Christianity is acceptable is because Christianity is one of the main purveyors of global oppression.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  15. #133 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    49,246
    Thanks
    29,043
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 21,608 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 2,756 Times in 2,490 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    No, the Crimeans requested the reinstatement of their Russian heritage after the US-led coup in 2014 which overthrew their legally-elected pro-Russian president . The referendum returned a massive vote in favor.
    If you don't like it, try illegally occupying it.

    ....but I really don't feel capable of arguing with somebody that thinks Russia is only 30 years old.



    Haw, haw.........................................haw.
    You have never provided a reputable source proving that the American government hatched, plotted, and executed a coup.

    The Crimean referendum was done at the point of a gun barrel and off limits to legitimate international observers or the UN.

    Crimea only became ethnically Russian when the native Tatars, who are the indigenous people of the peninsula, were forcibly removed by the Russian government.

  16. #134 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    59,805
    Thanks
    6,082
    Thanked 12,884 Times in 9,607 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,903 Times in 2,691 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    No, the Crimeans requested the reinstatement of their Russian heritage
    No they didn't. Ukraine didn't run that referendum, it was illegal to even have that vote under Ukrainian law, and the UN didn't recognize it either.

    There is no "Russian" heritage in Ukraine because the USSR occupied it in 1919 and annexed it in 1921.

    Last time I checked, the USSR is NOT Russia.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  17. #135 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    59,805
    Thanks
    6,082
    Thanked 12,884 Times in 9,607 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,903 Times in 2,691 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    the US-led coup in 2014 which overthrew their legally-elected pro-Russian president .
    You're actually completely backwards here.


    The referendum returned a massive vote in favor.
    The referendum was not legitimate, according to the UN.

    It was illegal to even have that vote under Ukrainian law.

    Russia has no claim to Crimea because Russia as it exists today is only 30 years old.

    The Soviets don't even have a claim on it either since they occupied it and annexed it.


    but I really don't feel capable of arguing with somebody that thinks Russia is only 30 years old.
    Russia as a nation is only 30 years old.

    Prior to that, it was a completely different country called the Soviet Union, of which Russia was ONE of many territories under Soviet control.

    Prior to that, Russia was ruled by a Tsar and didn't hold Ukraine.

    Russia AT NO POINT IN THE LAST 100 YEARS has ever legitimately or legally controlled Ukraine.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

Similar Threads

  1. Solid proof the Media is Liberal
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2021, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-17-2019, 07:45 AM
  3. APP - Proof that even the left and the media don't believe there was collusion
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  4. Thank God the Jews control the world
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2018, 12:20 PM
  5. The Lib Media did Blackball Tim Tebow..PROOF
    By SJJRSJJS in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 10:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •