Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: Trump dines with Neo Nazi and Anti Semite

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21,631
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 8,437 Times in 5,490 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,671 Times in 1,563 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Trump dines with Neo Nazi and Anti Semite

    MSNBC's Joe Scarborough hammered the Republican Party for its failure to condemn Donald Trump for palling around with a neo-Nazi provocateur.

    The former president dined with anti-Semitic rapper Kanye West and white nationalist podcaster Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort, but the "Morning Joe" host said the GOP had not forcefully rebuked Trump.

    "To Republicans, he's the leader of the party," Scarborough said. "He had dinner over Thanksgiving weekend with not only a white supremacist, a neo-Nazi who said some of the most vile things about Jews and other Americans, with Kanye, who has said one antisemitic remark after another, and so why do they have to respond to that? Because he's still the leader of their party, and it's very easy for Kevin McCarthy to say he should not be sitting down with white supremacists."

    It's not so easy because Republican lawmakers like Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) have also associated themselves with Fuentes and his group, and McCarthy needs their support to become House majority leader.

    Kevin McCarthy may owe his speakership to people who also hang out with white supremacists, where there are groups of white supremacists and give speeches, so, you know, Trump's actions spoke volumes, but it's a reality," Scarborough said. "It's a truth that unfortunately we have all had to absorb a long time ago, and the Republican silence, well, that speaks volumes, too. It's a cowardice, unfortunately, that we have seen for five, six years, but this actually takes it to yet another level.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

    guno (11-28-2022), LurchAddams (11-28-2022), ThatOwlWoman (11-28-2022)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    37,727
    Thanks
    21,910
    Thanked 12,578 Times in 9,700 Posts
    Groans
    4,312
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    BFD

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21,631
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 8,437 Times in 5,490 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,671 Times in 1,563 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Trump goes even lower here, and if Republicans are looking around and trying to figure out why they had everything lined up for the biggest red tsunami since 2010, since 1994, a year I know something about. I mean, it was lined up, should have had a massive, like Kevin McCarthy said, they should have picked up 60 seats, is what he said. They were going to pick up 60 seats."

    "You don't know why that's not happening?" he added. "Because you just won't look into a camera and say we denounce white supremacy. Donald Trump should never have had dinner with those two people, and he owes us all an apology. Just say that

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

    guno (11-28-2022), Jarod (11-28-2022), LurchAddams (11-28-2022)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    75,735
    Thanks
    123,300
    Thanked 68,330 Times in 43,907 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,459 Times in 4,186 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    MSNBC's Joe Scarborough hammered the Republican Party for its failure to condemn Donald Trump for palling around with a neo-Nazi provocateur.

    The former president dined with anti-Semitic rapper Kanye West and white nationalist podcaster Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort, but the "Morning Joe" host said the GOP had not forcefully rebuked Trump.

    "To Republicans, he's the leader of the party," Scarborough said. "He had dinner over Thanksgiving weekend with not only a white supremacist, a neo-Nazi who said some of the most vile things about Jews and other Americans, with Kanye, who has said one antisemitic remark after another, and so why do they have to respond to that? Because he's still the leader of their party, and it's very easy for Kevin McCarthy to say he should not be sitting down with white supremacists."

    It's not so easy because Republican lawmakers like Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) have also associated themselves with Fuentes and his group, and McCarthy needs their support to become House majority leader.

    Kevin McCarthy may owe his speakership to people who also hang out with white supremacists, where there are groups of white supremacists and give speeches, so, you know, Trump's actions spoke volumes, but it's a reality," Scarborough said. "It's a truth that unfortunately we have all had to absorb a long time ago, and the Republican silence, well, that speaks volumes, too. It's a cowardice, unfortunately, that we have seen for five, six years, but this actually takes it to yet another level.
    The QOP is filled with gutless wonders who are terrified that #TRE45ON might say something mean about them. Trump cost them a lot of victories a couple of weeks ago; if they continue to embrace him, they can look forward to more of the same. And that's good for America.
    "We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail." Anand Giridharadas

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (11-28-2022), LurchAddams (11-28-2022)

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    MSNBC's Joe Scarborough hammered the Republican Party for its failure to condemn Donald Trump for palling around with a neo-Nazi provocateur.

    The former president dined with anti-Semitic rapper Kanye West and white nationalist podcaster Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort, but the "Morning Joe" host said the GOP had not forcefully rebuked Trump.

    "To Republicans, he's the leader of the party," Scarborough said. "He had dinner over Thanksgiving weekend with not only a white supremacist, a neo-Nazi who said some of the most vile things about Jews and other Americans, with Kanye, who has said one antisemitic remark after another, and so why do they have to respond to that? Because he's still the leader of their party, and it's very easy for Kevin McCarthy to say he should not be sitting down with white supremacists."

    It's not so easy because Republican lawmakers like Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) have also associated themselves with Fuentes and his group, and McCarthy needs their support to become House majority leader.

    Kevin McCarthy may owe his speakership to people who also hang out with white supremacists, where there are groups of white supremacists and give speeches, so, you know, Trump's actions spoke volumes, but it's a reality," Scarborough said. "It's a truth that unfortunately we have all had to absorb a long time ago, and the Republican silence, well, that speaks volumes, too. It's a cowardice, unfortunately, that we have seen for five, six years, but this actually takes it to yet another level.
    a bigger assault on jews is the belief that a bunch of caucasians from central asia/europe are jews.
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21,631
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 8,437 Times in 5,490 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,671 Times in 1,563 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    a bigger assault on jews is the belief that a bunch of caucasians from central asia/europe are jews.
    lets deal with the topic at hand, instead of changing the subject, as usual.

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    37,727
    Thanks
    21,910
    Thanked 12,578 Times in 9,700 Posts
    Groans
    4,312
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Trump has to be the worst Jew hater ever.

    Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders embassy move for US
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...sy-move-for-us

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21,631
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 8,437 Times in 5,490 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,671 Times in 1,563 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA MAN View Post
    Trump has to be the worst Jew hater ever.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...sy-move-for-us
    That has absolutely nothing to do with his dining with Neo Nazi's and Anti Semites. You, my dear, are just making terrible excuses once again.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

    Jarod (11-28-2022), LurchAddams (11-28-2022)

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    lets deal with the topic at hand, instead of changing the subject, as usual.
    ok.

    jews in the entertainment business is just a fact.

    kanye is not anti-semitic for mentioning it.

    Safe search: offAny time
    The Music Industry's Long History of Dividing Blacks and Jews
    https://observer.com › 2017 › 02 › music-industry-history-dividing-blacks-and-jews
    This exploitation and racism continued far into the Jazz Age, when Jewish label owners would often take advantage of black artists with little music business acumen, paying them nothing...
    Jewish Managers Black Music | Shtetl Montreal
    shtetlmontreal.com › 2011 › 04 › 11 › jewish-managers-black-music
    So you can see black culture as the true American culture, and why children of left-wing Jewish immigrants would gravitate to black culture as an alternative route to Americanization. Shtetl: You also talked about how black musicians often seemed to consent to their own exploitation by Jewish record industry managers and label owners.
    ContactExpressionsMagazineHistoryBibleSynagogue
    Documentary highlights exploitation of black musicians
    https://www.bolnews.com › newspaper › bold › 2022 › 11 › documentary-highlights-exploitation-of-black-musicians
    1 day agoHalf a century after jazz great Thelonious Monk, an American jazz pianist and composer, appeared on a French television program, a new documentary titled "Flips the Angle" revisits outtakes from the 1969 interview to cast light on the racism and exploitation of black musicians. When Monk met fellow musician and French TV producer Henri ...
    Black performance of Jewish music - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Black_Performance_of_Jewish_Music
    Black Performance of Jewish Music has a long, studied, history of Black and Jewish musicians, songwriters, and performers influencing each other through their unique cultures that helped provide both groups with inspiration. Along with this collaboration, there is also the element of Jewish songs having a direct impact on Black musicians.
    African American-Jewish relations - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › African_American–Jewish_relations
    Jews often interpreted Black culture in film, music, and plays. Historian Jeffrey Melnick argues that Jewish artists such as Irving Berlin and George Gershwin (composer of Porgy and Bess) created the myth that they were the proper interpreters of Black culture, "elbowing out 'real' Black Americans in the process."
    Images for jewish exploitation of black musicians
    Black Gentiles (and Black Jews) became famous for Jewish cantorial ...Three Jewish Albums Channel the Black Music Experience - The ForwardThe Bluesman With The Yarmulke | Jewish WeekWiley claims Jews view black musicians as slaves | News | The TimesWhat Would Historical African American-Jewish Music Sound Like? | My ...11 musicians who found religionThe Hypnotic Clamor of Morocco | by Adam Shatz | NYR Daily | The New ...Nissim Black Weighs in on Black and Orthodox Jewish Tensions - Be'chol ...Black-Jewish Relations Intensified And Tested By Current Political ...
    More Images for jewish exploitation of black musicians
    Black and Jewish musicians and songwriters forged musical
    https://www.dailykos.com › stories › 2021 › 11 › 28 › 2061137 › -Black-and-Jewish-musicians-and-songwriters-forged-musical-history-together
    Nov 28, 2021Black released "The Hava Song" last year last December, on his 34th birthday. Lyrics. Hava nagila I'm breathing, hava nagila we even. Got a Mazel Tov for the game, but I really do the thang ...
    How the Music Industry Exploits and Discriminates Against Black Musicians
    https://honeysucklemag.com › how-the-music-industry-exploits-and-discriminates-against-black-musicians
    Feb 25, 2021The system is an inherently exploitative one that continues to discriminate against Black musicians. While Black Lives Matter sparked a racial reckoning, it is essential to acknowledge that these issues remain entrenched and pervasive within the industry. The Grammy Awards Diversity Controversy
    Jewish exploitation of Blacks | Mouqawamah Music
    https://mouqawamahmusic.net › tag › jewish-exploitation-of-blacks
    Tag Archives: Jewish exploitation of Blacks Analysis , Ideology , Resistance , Spiritual , World Zionism Martyrdom Anniversary 54 For Malcolm X (R.A.), Our Teacher: Oppose Jewish Supremacism As He Did Or Don't Speak His Name
    The Secret Relationship Between Rappers and Jews
    finalcall.com › artman › publish › Entertainment_News_5 › article_8500.shtml
    Jewish hegemony in the music world is about as American as apple pie. It has even been said that the second language of the music business is "Yiddish." Truth be told, the Black/Jewish...
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21,631
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 8,437 Times in 5,490 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,671 Times in 1,563 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    ok.

    jews in the entertainment business is just a fact.

    kanye is not anti-semitic for mentioning it.

    Safe search: offAny time
    The Music Industry's Long History of Dividing Blacks and Jews
    https://observer.com › 2017 › 02 › music-industry-history-dividing-blacks-and-jews
    This exploitation and racism continued far into the Jazz Age, when Jewish label owners would often take advantage of black artists with little music business acumen, paying them nothing...
    Jewish Managers Black Music | Shtetl Montreal
    shtetlmontreal.com › 2011 › 04 › 11 › jewish-managers-black-music
    So you can see black culture as the true American culture, and why children of left-wing Jewish immigrants would gravitate to black culture as an alternative route to Americanization. Shtetl: You also talked about how black musicians often seemed to consent to their own exploitation by Jewish record industry managers and label owners.
    ContactExpressionsMagazineHistoryBibleSynagogue
    Documentary highlights exploitation of black musicians
    https://www.bolnews.com › newspaper › bold › 2022 › 11 › documentary-highlights-exploitation-of-black-musicians
    1 day agoHalf a century after jazz great Thelonious Monk, an American jazz pianist and composer, appeared on a French television program, a new documentary titled "Flips the Angle" revisits outtakes from the 1969 interview to cast light on the racism and exploitation of black musicians. When Monk met fellow musician and French TV producer Henri ...
    Black performance of Jewish music - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Black_Performance_of_Jewish_Music
    Black Performance of Jewish Music has a long, studied, history of Black and Jewish musicians, songwriters, and performers influencing each other through their unique cultures that helped provide both groups with inspiration. Along with this collaboration, there is also the element of Jewish songs having a direct impact on Black musicians.
    African American-Jewish relations - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › African_American–Jewish_relations
    Jews often interpreted Black culture in film, music, and plays. Historian Jeffrey Melnick argues that Jewish artists such as Irving Berlin and George Gershwin (composer of Porgy and Bess) created the myth that they were the proper interpreters of Black culture, "elbowing out 'real' Black Americans in the process."
    Images for jewish exploitation of black musicians
    Black Gentiles (and Black Jews) became famous for Jewish cantorial ...Three Jewish Albums Channel the Black Music Experience - The ForwardThe Bluesman With The Yarmulke | Jewish WeekWiley claims Jews view black musicians as slaves | News | The TimesWhat Would Historical African American-Jewish Music Sound Like? | My ...11 musicians who found religionThe Hypnotic Clamor of Morocco | by Adam Shatz | NYR Daily | The New ...Nissim Black Weighs in on Black and Orthodox Jewish Tensions - Be'chol ...Black-Jewish Relations Intensified And Tested By Current Political ...
    More Images for jewish exploitation of black musicians
    Black and Jewish musicians and songwriters forged musical
    https://www.dailykos.com › stories › 2021 › 11 › 28 › 2061137 › -Black-and-Jewish-musicians-and-songwriters-forged-musical-history-together
    Nov 28, 2021Black released "The Hava Song" last year last December, on his 34th birthday. Lyrics. Hava nagila I'm breathing, hava nagila we even. Got a Mazel Tov for the game, but I really do the thang ...
    How the Music Industry Exploits and Discriminates Against Black Musicians
    https://honeysucklemag.com › how-the-music-industry-exploits-and-discriminates-against-black-musicians
    Feb 25, 2021The system is an inherently exploitative one that continues to discriminate against Black musicians. While Black Lives Matter sparked a racial reckoning, it is essential to acknowledge that these issues remain entrenched and pervasive within the industry. The Grammy Awards Diversity Controversy
    Jewish exploitation of Blacks | Mouqawamah Music
    https://mouqawamahmusic.net › tag › jewish-exploitation-of-blacks
    Tag Archives: Jewish exploitation of Blacks Analysis , Ideology , Resistance , Spiritual , World Zionism Martyrdom Anniversary 54 For Malcolm X (R.A.), Our Teacher: Oppose Jewish Supremacism As He Did Or Don't Speak His Name
    The Secret Relationship Between Rappers and Jews
    finalcall.com › artman › publish › Entertainment_News_5 › article_8500.shtml
    Jewish hegemony in the music world is about as American as apple pie. It has even been said that the second language of the music business is "Yiddish." Truth be told, the Black/Jewish...
    Kanye has a long and disappointing history of making anti Semitic comments, and then we have the Neo Nazi, which trump had the balls to say that he didn't know who he was.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

    LurchAddams (11-28-2022)

  16. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    68,586
    Thanks
    91,928
    Thanked 48,941 Times in 30,430 Posts
    Groans
    2,844
    Groaned 4,871 Times in 4,507 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Kanye has a long and disappointing history of making anti Semitic comments, and then we have the Neo Nazi, which trump had the balls to say that he didn't know who he was.
    Supposedly didn’t know him, but was very impressed by him.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    Jarod (11-28-2022), LurchAddams (11-28-2022)

  18. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Kanye has a long and disappointing history of making anti Semitic comments, and then we have the Neo Nazi, which trump had the balls to say that he didn't know who he was.
    what is his most anti semitic remark?
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  19. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21,631
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 8,437 Times in 5,490 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,671 Times in 1,563 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    what is his most anti semitic remark?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisad...h=2585d2535e8f

    https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/u...emitic-remarks

  20. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    so he said there's jews in the entertainment business?
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    37,727
    Thanks
    21,910
    Thanked 12,578 Times in 9,700 Posts
    Groans
    4,312
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    That has absolutely nothing to do with his dining with Neo Nazi's and Anti Semites. You, my dear, are just making terrible excuses once again.
    Since your accusing Trump of being a Jew hater it does. Epic FAIL on your part.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (11-28-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. DeBlasio the anti-Semite? LMFAO
    By BattleofHodow in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2020, 08:18 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 05:15 AM
  3. Liberal Jews; Trump is an anti-Semite
    By moon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2019, 01:15 PM
  4. APP - Is it safe for democrats to be anti Semite now?
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2018, 08:19 AM
  5. Another Anti-Semite
    By Cancel7 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 08:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •