Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Republicans Need to Get Rid of Trump to Win in 2024

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 Times in 3,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Street Glider View Post
    And that's where the GOP stands the best chance of unseating Biden.

DeSantis could beat Biden...
    Nope. Won't happen... So long as current (s)electioneering practices of Democrats and Republicans continue, Republicans are never going to win the Presidency (currently the Office of the Chief Puppet) ever again.

Voters cannot beat ballots.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,870 Times in 21,642 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm not so sure about that.

Biden's poor performance on almost every front has shaken many liberal voters. My daughter and son-in-law are both staunch democrats, and neither is planning on voting for Biden, Harris or Newsom.

I think it would be willy to assume they're the only two democrats in America with that mindset...
    It’s not true that he has performed poorly, and voters have two more years to see that.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-29-2022)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 Times in 3,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

I'm not so sure about that.

Biden's poor performance on almost every front has shaken many liberal voters. My daughter and son-in-law are both staunch democrats, and neither is planning on voting for Biden, Harris or Newsom.

I think it would be willy to assume they're the only two democrats in America with that mindset...
    They'll vote for those people anyway as a vote "against" Trump or DeSantis or whoever else the media manipulates them into vehemently hating.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    It’s not true that he has performed poorly, and voters have two more years to see that.
    How's our border doin'?

It's like a sieve.

How's the economy? Is this rampant inflation working for you?

The guy's a mumbling disaster...
    Life is better when you live it on your own terms...

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 Times in 6,674 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    He's the same person as Into the Night and IB DaMann or whatever that moron's name is.
    Just a really sick, really inhumane person. If you or anyone asked me not to respond to them anymore I'd put them on ignore so I wouldn't forget. moon asked me not to speak with her anymore. My only reaction was to try to think what I did that was so intolerable to her - but whether I think I deserve it or not, when someone asks you to leave them alone, I leave them alone. It's the correct thing to do.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-28-2022)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Boy, that's some funny shit right there...
    Dude. You want me to leave you alone and not respond to your posts? Just let me know. I'm not a bully, like Into the Night and all his socks. I promise, I'll put you on ignore and you'll never hear from me again.

Not surprising such a fan of twump doesn't understand what bullying or harassment is. It's how MAGAs try to get things done.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How's our border doin'?

It's like a sieve.

How's the economy? Is this rampant inflation working for you?

The guy's a mumbling disaster...
    About the same as under Trump.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-29-2022), ThatOwlWoman (11-28-2022)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

About the same as under Trump.
    Really?

I wasn't paying almost six bucks for a dozen eggs when Trump was in office. I wasn't paying $4 a gallon for gasoline or $4.50 for a loaf of bread when Trump was in office.

And are you so stupid that you don't see that Trump's focus on the border was far superior to anything Biden has done? Because you're blind as a fuckin' bat if you can't...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Street Glider For This Post:

gfm7175 (11-29-2022)

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Just a really sick, really inhumane person. If you or anyone asked me not to respond to them anymore I'd put them on ignore so I wouldn't forget. moon asked me not to speak with her anymore. My only reaction was to try to think what I did that was so intolerable to her - but whether I think I deserve it or not, when someone asks you to leave them alone, I leave them alone. It's the correct thing to do.
    I've had them on ignore for years and only see their vomit when someone steps in it and responds.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-28-2022)

15. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I've had them on ignore for years and only see their vomit when someone steps in it and responds.
    I don't blame you. moon has some scary ideas. Nevertheless, she's a human who asked me to leave her alone. I was raised that when someone asks you to lay off you do. Into the Night and all his socks have decided to go the bullying harassing direction. The problem is: You can't mute people here. When logged on a few minutes ago, there were people who quoted me, and I can't respond because Into the Nights several troll posts won't let me get to them because the notification queue won't go past 10.

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Really?

I wasn't paying almost six bucks for a dozen eggs when Trump was in office. I wasn't paying $4 a gallon for gasoline or $4.50 for a loaf of bread when Trump was in office.

And are you so stupid that you don't see that Trump's focus on the border was far superior to anything Biden has done? Because you're blind as a fuckin' bat if you can't...
    Explain how Biden is responsible for inflation, especially since economists all said this was going to happen after the last 12 years of pumping money into the economy.

It’s because of what Trump did to put off inflation that we now have it.

LOCK HIM UP!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-29-2022)

18. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

at least four Republicans intend to take advice from Lurch at some point in their lives....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

19. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Explain how Biden is responsible for inflation, especially since economists all said this was going to happen after the last 12 years of pumping money into the economy.
    Again, it's the one in the driver's seat who catches the blame and gets the credit. That's how it works.

The average American voter is pretty uninformed. They're not going to consider what economists have been saying for the last 12 years. They simply won't care. They're going to look at who was in the White House when it finally all went to shit, and blame him.

Remember how liberals reacted to 9/11? They blamed George Bush. "How could he let this happen?" they queried.

Well, the reality is that every single on of the 9/11 hijackers entered the country while Bill Clinton was in office. Bush's policies didn't cause nor allow 9/11, but libs saw to it that he certainly caught the blame for it...

20. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

people like Jarot are why Biden has no chance of winning........nobody wants a president supported by the ignorant.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again, it's the one in the driver's seat who catches the blame and gets the credit. That's how it works.

The average American voter is pretty uninformed. They're not going to consider what economists have been saying for the last 12 years. They simply won't care. They're going to look at who was in the White House when it finally all went to shit, and blame him.

Remember how liberals reacted to 9/11? They blamed George Bush. "How could he let this happen?" they queried.

Well, the reality is that every single on of the 9/11 hijackers entered the country while Bill Clinton was in office. Bush's policies didn't cause nor allow 9/11, but libs saw to it that he certainly caught the blame for it...
    Bush Jr got re-elected.

LOCK HIM UP!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-29-2022)