Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Musk says user signups at all-time high, touts features of "everything app

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA MAN View Post
    No excuses needed. That was my first home, and I was proud to live there. Lived in it for seven years, my kids were born during that time, and then we moved out of there to escape the high taxes and political corruption of that Deep Blue state.
    So you moved to North Carolina?

http://www.oldnorthstatepolitics.com...ndals-and.html - and that doesn’t even include the last two years

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

I don't live in Georgia. Not even close. The only Georgians here are the ones wealthy enough to afford a second home in the highest elevations of the Blue Ridge, North Carolina, to escape the oppressive heat, crime and traffic of Atlanta.
    Well, my point still stands regardless because the cities like Charlotte pay the way for the Boonies like Blue Ridge.

And there's more crime in rural areas than in blue cities, shorter life expectancy, lower median income, fewer people but TONS of welfare!

Do you honestly believe that the people who live in your shitty county pay enough in taxes to provide for all the services you use? LOL.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    So you moved to North Carolina?

http://www.oldnorthstatepolitics.com...ndals-and.html - and that doesn’t even include the last two years
    Didn't NY just fire it's Governor?

4. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Well, my point still stands regardless because the cities like Charlotte pay the way for the Boonies like Blue Ridge.

And there's more crime in rural areas than in blue cities, shorter life expectancy, lower median income, fewer people but TONS of welfare!

Do you honestly believe that the people who live in your shitty county pay enough in taxes to provide for all the services you use? LOL.
    Wait, didn't you claim earlier that I don't live in my home? Seems that you have changed your tune.

5. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wait, didn't you claim earlier that I don't live in my home? Seems that you have changed your tune.
    I still don't believe that's your house and I think you're faking it to try and impress people on JPP.

Trouble is, no one is impressed by bullshit.

6. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I still don't believe that's your house and I think you're faking it to try and impress people on JPP.

You know it's my house and cars. You're just too proud to admit that I am more successful then you can ever hope to be.

7. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lousy Vermin doing what she does best, truly odious creature.

8. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Lousy Vermin doing what she does best, truly odious creature.
    You're the biggest pussy on JPP.

9. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know it's my house and cars. You're just too proud to admit that I am more successful then you can ever hope to be.
    No, I don't know that. And given the fact that Conservatives constantly lie about themselves on JPP, I have no reason to believe anything you say about yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, you're faking all this shit because you are desperate to be taken seriously on JPP since no one takes you seriously outside of it.

You don't even take yourself seriously. If you did, you would have gone to DC on 1/6 instead of camping out on JPP and shitposting all day like a little bitchass.

10. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-02-2022)

11. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, I don't know that. And given the fact that Conservatives constantly lie about themselves on JPP, I have no reason to believe anything you say about yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, you're faking all this shit because you are desperate to be taken seriously on JPP since no one takes you seriously outside of it.

You don't even take yourself seriously. If you did, you would have gone to DC on 1/6 instead of camping out on JPP and shitposting all day like a little bitchass.
    You have it exactly backwards- it's the libs like you who lie- to themselves and to everyone around them.

With regard to proving my success, I have done so with the preponderance of evidence. Your pitiful retorts, as 'that's someone else's house', "you're faking all this shit because..." would be laughed at by any judge or jury in a civil case.

I win, you lose. That's always the way that it will be.

12. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have it exactly backwards- it's the libs like you who lie- to themselves and to everyone around them.
    We have no need to inflate, exaggerate, or embellish personal things about ourselves because those things have little bearing on what we support and why.

The reason you all lie about yourselves is because you know you're full of shit, and are trying to establish credibility so the garbage you write can be taken seriously.

13. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We have no need to inflate, exaggerate, or embellish personal things about ourselves because those things have little bearing on what we support and why.

The reason you all lie about yourselves is because you know you're full of shit, and are trying to establish credibility so the garbage you write can be taken seriously.
    Again, you have it backwards. And all a distraction from you losing the debate about my success in life.

14. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

With regard to proving my success, I have done so with the preponderance of evidence.
    No you haven't.

All you've done is post photos that you stole from someone else, and they aren't even consistent with the photos you posted here before.

So since they aren't consistent your previous photos, why should anyone believe they're real?

Your pitiful retorts, as 'that's someone else's house', "you're faking all this shit because..." would be laughed at by any judge or jury in a civil case.
    As it stands now, there is no way you can prove those houses are yours...and furthermore, you posted pictures of a different house the last time we did this.

I win, you lose.
    Stealing photos from other people isn't winning, it's losing.

And it's losing BIG.

15. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-05-2022)

16. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, you have it backwards. And all a distraction from you losing the debate about my success in life.
    You and all your pervert pals are the ones who consistently try to impress people on JPP with bullshit exaggerations or embellishments.

Like the 2020 election...you ran your mouth for months that it was stolen, and then when the time came for you to do something about it you chose to camp out on JPP that day and shitpost.

So since you weren't man enough to follow through on the "theft" you said occurred, why would you be man enough to tell the truth about who you are?

So you weren't telling the truth on 1/6, and I'm supposed to believe you're telling the truth here?

Why would I believe that?

17. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You and all your pervert pals are the ones who consistently try to impress people on JPP with bullshit exaggerations or embellishments.

Like the 2020 election...you ran your mouth for months that it was stolen, and then when the time came for you to do something about it you chose to camp out on JPP that day and shitpost.

So since you weren't man enough to follow through on the "theft" you said occurred, why would you be man enough to tell the truth about who you are?
    You would be laughed at by any judge or jury in a civil case.