Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club Q Shooter and Mom Caught Screaming Racist and Violent Threats Prior to Shooting

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,029 Times in 6,680 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Club Q Shooter and Mom Caught Screaming Racist and Violent Threats Prior to Shooting

So, if there's any doubt the Club Q killer and his mom aren't huge racist fucks, read and watch this.

White supremacy is Americas' greatest threat. There can be no doubt now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ab7fb1ba0b08f2

A shocking video has surfaced of accused Colorado nightclub shooter Anderson Lee Alrich and their mother making racist remarks after deplaning in Denver, Colorado, this July, RadarOnline.com has learned.

"A shocking video has surfaced of accused Colorado nightclub shooter Anderson Lee Alrich and their mother making racist remarks after deplaning in Denver, Colorado, this July, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Cell phone footage obtained by fellow Frontier Airlines passenger Maria Martinez showed Aldrich and their mother, Laura Voepel, during an explosive verbal exchange at the terminal — which happened just a few months before the attack on Club Q.

Tension reached a boiling point in the video obtained by news outlet KDVR after Martinez was called the derogatory term against Hispanics, leading her to film Aldrich and Voepel as they walked off.

"What makes me a b----r?" she asked angrily. "Shut up!" Voepel fired back.

Aldrich chimed in moments later, stating, "You keep following me and I'm going to f--- you up."
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-26-2022), Guno צְבִי (11-26-2022), ThatOwlWoman (11-30-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    So, if there's any doubt the Club Q killer and his mom aren't huge racist fucks, read and watch this.

A shocking video has surfaced of accused Colorado nightclub shooter Anderson Lee Alrich and their mother making racist remarks after deplaning in Denver, Colorado, this July, RadarOnline.com has learned.

"A shocking video has surfaced of accused Colorado nightclub shooter Anderson Lee Alrich and their mother making racist remarks after deplaning in Denver, Colorado, this July, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Cell phone footage obtained by fellow Frontier Airlines passenger Maria Martinez showed Aldrich and their mother, Laura Voepel, during an explosive verbal exchange at the terminal — which happened just a few months before the attack on Club Q.

Tension reached a boiling point in the video obtained by news outlet KDVR after Martinez was called the derogatory term against Hispanics, leading her to film Aldrich and Voepel as they walked off.

Aldrich chimed in moments later, stating, "You keep following me and I'm going to f--- you up."
    What do you expect from gay democrats? Actually any democrat?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Theywillneverlearn! For This Post:

ExpressLane (11-26-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theywillneverlearn! View Post
    You didn't read the entire article. They both voted for twump.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-27-2022), Guno צְבִי (11-26-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,824 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theywillneverlearn! View Post
    He is a Trumpian right winger like you,. You haters do not care about facts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-26-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,633 Times in 10,059 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

You didn't read the entire article. They both voted for twump.
    Does not say that no where
    Last edited by volsrock; 11-26-2022 at 04:22 PM.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Does not say that no where
    I was lying. But so were you. We have no idea if they voted or who they voted for.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He is a Trumpian right winger like you,. You haters do not care about facts.
    STFU. You sperm burping excuse for an American.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,824 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

614 mass shootings this year and 40,060 deaths. This is what our gun laws have created. Other countries do not have children taking active shooter drills. That is traumatic for a child to consider. Other countries do not even think about going to the mall and getting shot. Our gun laws are wrong and should be changed.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,174 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Where is the video??
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

What does his mom have to do with it moron? By the way, he's non-binary...you must respect that progtard.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Lionfish (11-30-2022)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

"“In new court filing, public defenders for the suspect in the mass shooting at a Colorado gay club that left 5 people dead say that their client is non-binary and that ‘they use they/them pronouns.’ The lawyers refer to their client as Mx. Anderson Aldrich.”"

https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

This one was a fat, crazy neckbeard faggot.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-27-2022 at 01:16 AM.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Where is the video??
    Seriously? I thought you were less than retarded. I guess I was wrong.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    "“In new court filing, public defenders for the suspect in the mass shooting at a Colorado gay club that left 5 people dead say that their client is non-binary and that ‘they use they/them pronouns.’ The lawyers refer to their client as Mx. Anderson Aldrich.”"

https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

This one was a fat, crazy neckbeard faggot.
    Sure.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,421 Times in 52,445 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Where is the video??
    Here: https://nypost.com/2022/11/25/anders...rs-at-airport/

The mom, Laura Voepel, still a cutie, clearly has mental issues. I'm guessing she gets it from her dad, Randy Voepel. Unsurprising the kid is fucking nuts.

https://ad71.asmrc.org/
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,421 Times in 52,445 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

[url]https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/i-wish-i-can-shoot-all-of-you-colorado-shooter-mother-caught-spewing-racist-slurs-after-flight-passenger-claims-he-made-disturbing-threat/ar-AA14yQTz?"
    Mom is facing charges of her own:

https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/club-q-shooting/club-q-shooting-suspect-mother-cited/73-d53acd72-a4e4-434b-b766-daec54930ffc
    Club Q shooting suspect's mother accused of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest
    Laura Voepel, 45, is charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

The mother of the person accused of killing five people and injuring several others at an LGBTQ+ nightclub Nov. 19 is facing charges for her alleged conduct hours after the shooting, court documents show.

Laura Voepel, 45, is charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

The disorderly conduct charge is for making unreasonable noise near a private residence, according to a summons. The resisting arrest charge is for physical force/violence against a police officer, the document says.

The alleged crimes happened the morning of Nov. 20 at an apartment on Union Boulevard.

Hours earlier, five people were killed and 22 were injured as a result of the shooting at Club Q. Seventeen of those people were injured by gunshots, and five suffered other physical injuries, Colorado Springs Police said.

Voepel is the mother of Anderson Lee Aldrich, the suspect in the shooting.

The summons says Voepel "was warned multiple times to stop yelling or she would be arrested for disorderly conduct."

"Subject continued to make unreasonable noise directly next to multiple apartments," the summons says. "While I attempted to place subject into custody, she became combative by physically resisting officers control by force."

Voepel was not booked into jail. Her next court appearance is set for Jan. 25.

The Denver Gazette reported last week that Voepel has three outstanding warrants for her arrest out of California and an arson charge out of Bexar County, Texas. That arson charge was reduced to a lesser charge.

Voepel was sentenced to five years of probation in Aug. 2013 and did not complete the probation terms, which were set to expire Aug. 2018, according to court records obtained by The Gazette.
    I wonder what she was screaming.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

21. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Matt Dillon (11-30-2022)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-29-2022)