Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Herschel Walker Carpetbagger

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theywillneverlearn! View Post
    None of you had a problem with Hillary Clinton ran and won in NY. Seriously. Just shut up. All of you.
    Walker is unqualified for any office let alone the most deliberative body on the planet. Clinton was highly qualified. This residency problem is one of many that Walker has. You should try a little honesty. Anyone voting for that buffoon should admit they want the government and America to fail. Walker is the LCD. he will wind up, very soon, hospitalized with CTE. Perhaps you will be there waiting for him.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Althea (11-26-2022), LurchAddams (11-26-2022)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Alaska has a senator from Ohio that’s doing a fine job. He destroyed an incumbent, multi-generational lifelong Alaskan who absolutely did not have Alaska’s best interests while in office.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

ExpressLane (11-24-2022)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Raphael Warnock was a pastor of a Church in New York that hosted Fidel Castor while he was there. Then Warnock became a senior pastor in Baltimore and was arrested for obstructing the police who were investigating child abuse at Warnock's church's summer camp. Then he moved from up not south to Pastor the Ebeneezer Baptist church and make obscene money off of them. Gee who moves from up North to the South to make money......carpetbaggers? Maxine Waters doesn't even live in the same district that she represents.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    A candidate who is running for the US Senate from Georgia, lives in Texas:

Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Herschel Walker is the beneficiary of a tax break meant for permanent Texas residents—a possible violation of both Texas law and residency rules for voting and political candidacy in Georgia, CNN reported Wednesday.
    Records reviewed by the network show Walker benefited from Texas' homestead tax exemption, shaving approximately $1,200 off his 2021 tax bill on his $3 million home in the Dallas-Ft. Worth suburb of Westlake. The Texas Tribune reports the former NFL star is expected to apply for the discount again this year, and would likely save about $1,500.

Reacting to the report, incumbent Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock—who will face Walker in a December 6 runoff after neither candidate received 50% of the vote in this month's midterm election—asked on Twitter, "How can Herschel Walker represent Georgians when he doesn't even claim our great state as his primary residence?"

According to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, "only a homeowner's principal residence qualifies" for the break
    Nice town you don't get a house for less than 1.5 million there. Herschel hasn't lived there for awhile. It would be easy to forget to delete a homestead exemption. I made my exemption in 96 and I can't say I would have thought about it because it is small as compared to your house taxes in Texas.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Nice town you don't get a house for less than 1.5 million there. Herschel hasn't lived there for awhile. It would be easy to forget to delete a homestead exemption. I made my exemption in 96 and I can't say I would have thought about it because it is small as compared to your house taxes in Texas.
    One terrible excuse after another, you know nothing of where he lives.You should be totally embarrassed at the quality of this candidate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-26-2022)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

A candidate who is running for the US Senate from Georgia, lives in Texas:

Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Herschel Walker is the beneficiary of a tax break meant for permanent Texas residents—a possible violation of both Texas law and residency rules for voting and political candidacy in Georgia, CNN reported Wednesday.
    Records reviewed by the network show Walker benefited from Texas' homestead tax exemption, shaving approximately $1,200 off his 2021 tax bill on his $3 million home in the Dallas-Ft. Worth suburb of Westlake. The Texas Tribune reports the former NFL star is expected to apply for the discount again this year, and would likely save about $1,500.

Reacting to the report, incumbent Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock—who will face Walker in a December 6 runoff after neither candidate received 50% of the vote in this month's midterm election—asked on Twitter, "How can Herschel Walker represent Georgians when he doesn't even claim our great state as his primary residence?"

According to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, "only a homeowner's principal residence qualifies" for the break
    not sure about Texas, but in Michigan a property owner is entitled to one homestead property tax exemption for a property they own within the state......

To qualify for the general residence homestead exemption an individual must have an ownership interest in the property and use the property as the individual's principal residence. An applicant is required to state that he or she does not claim an exemption on another residence homestead in or outside of Texas.
    has he declared a homestead exemption for any property in Georgia?......

he has met the residency requirements for running for GA senate.......the voters will decide if they want him to be their senator.....
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 11-24-2022 at 12:37 PM.
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    not sure about Texas, but in Michigan a property owner is entitled to one homestead property tax exemption for a property they own within the state......
    Walker renewed his homestead exemption in Texas. What a shitty candidate he is.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-26-2022)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I keep coming back to the question how of all the people in the United States and Georgia, why did Republicans think George Dumbya Bush, Donald Trumpf, and Hershel Walker were the best?
    best wasn't on the ballot......only better......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Walker renewed his homestead exemption in Texas. What a shitty candidate he is.
    already answered.......until he declares a homestead exemption in GA he acted properly under the law......now if you want to talk shitty candidates we can all look at Warnock.....

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    already answered.......until he declares a homestead exemption in GA he acted properly under the law......now if you want to talk shitty candidates we can all look at Warnock.....
    Only a guy like Walker would be against abortion of any kind, yet pay for his ladies abortions any number of times. Lies about the number of kids he has, and totally ignores them.Yet a real fine fellow.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-26-2022)

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    To get a homestead exemption you must apply each year! next pathetic excuse?

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Because she lived there you stupid fucking moron.
    No she did not. Fucking idiot.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

No she did not. Fucking idiot.
    My God you are a stupid mother fucker.

DUH.

https://localwiki.org/chappaqua/Bill...nton%27s_House

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    My God you are a stupid mother fucker.

DUH.

https://localwiki.org/chappaqua/Bill...nton%27s_House
    She was not from NY and never lived there until she decided to run. Get that cock out your mouth Concart and learn something.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

She was not from NY and never lived there until she decided to run. Get that cock out your mouth Concart and learn something.
    So what? She lived there when she ran. As opposed to Herschel Walker who lives in Texas.

Do you get the difference, dumb fuck? Or is this one above your pay grade?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-26-2022)