Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Trans Rights = The Right To Rob Everyone Else Of The Right To Be What We Are

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Post #30, Jeffy. Answered last November. The fact you derailed into insults goes with your anger issues. Another indicator dodging my question then lying about me.
    Go ahead and contest the foundation of the issue with validity then retard ... I don't always respond to irrelevant rhetoric.

I live in a shelter I built, my computer was stolen and now I have a chance to come back and intellectually slaughter imbeciles like you at the library. My pleasure and piece of cake.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Not at all, a heterosexual is not someone who has sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual themself is born with. All real men are born with a penis and every heterosexual on the planet would never knowingly want to have sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with and what proves this fact is that we are heterosexual. What does Rock Hudson have to do with the foundation of this issue? Oh right absolutely not a thing because he didn't force lgbt lies and deceptions on the public as well he didn't pretend to be the opposite sex that he is born dumbass.
    Not anything you said made sense or refutes anything I said!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

LurchAddams (01-17-2023)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

You being a pathetic liar doesn't qualify me as a hater.
    If you can't see the hatred in your screeds then I pity you.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saint Guinefort For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-17-2023), LurchAddams (01-17-2023)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Go ahead and contest the foundation of the issue with validity then retard ... I don't always respond to irrelevant rhetoric.

I live in a shelter I built, my computer was stolen and now I have a chance to come back and intellectually slaughter imbeciles like you at the library. My pleasure and piece of cake.
    QED; I answered last November. You blew it off and have now resorted to insults. An expected behavior from someone with your condition.

I believe you about your “shelter”. You are free to sling insults. An unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic can have a lot of anger issues. Do you carry a knife in your shelter? Do you feel the impulse to stick it in people, Jeffry?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-17-2023)

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,043 Times in 6,686 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is my pleasure to play a key role in criminalizing such sick behavior that these lgbt sickos represent permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. Makes me look amazingly awesome thanks.
    It's well documented that people like you who spew such hatred of the LGBTQ community does so because you want to suck a dick.

Just go for it. You'll be a lot happier, and so will we.
    Last edited by LurchAddams; 01-17-2023 at 08:16 PM.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sharing facts exposing the globalist hate group known as the lgbt full of compulsive obsessive sicko liars and deceivers is love for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. Ignoring fact while promoting filthy lies like you is ignorance. Oh and I am not religious, I've been sharing that these lgbt sickos follow religious example of ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief and start trying to force such rubbish upon everyone else. It is my pleasure to have been fighting for the destruction of religion for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day over factually exposed foundations of filthy religious lies dumbass.
    Go fuck yourself you homophobic pile of garbage.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again sharing facts that expose lies and deceptions of the globalist hate group known as the LGBT is love for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. You are such a weak and pathetic liar, this isn't homosexual jimmy wants to be with homosexual Lurch and just wants to be left alone, this is homosexual Pete pretending to be the opposite sex so he can try and rob heterosexuals of the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual with their sick, filthy disgusting low life scum bag, inexcusable unforgivable lgbt lies and deceptions you dumb ignorant tart. All you do is lie by the looks of it because you quite obviously do not even have so much as a shred of validity when it comes to contesting what the facts I share reveal on the foundation of this issue as you yourself so eagerly reveals.
    Eat a bag of dicks, prick.

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah desperately scrambling to try and drag me down to your sick and pathetic level as the LGBT sickos always attempt with everyone exposing their sick and filthy behavior. You must have just fallen off of a turnip truck there pop tart.
    Yep, you're a self-hating gay person allright. Just suck a dick. It's what you really want.

You really suck as a human.

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

said the retard living in a bubble of deliberate ignorance.
    LOL, yeah. Right. Let your hatred of all you don't understand eat you alive, bitch. You're a one sad, hate-filled fuck.

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    He is a small, fearful stupid little fuck with a vastly exaggerated opinion of himself. Just say thanks every day that you don’t live in the fetid stew that is his brain. One of the most pathetic people I’ve ever encountered. I’ve stopped bothering. His hatred is blind.
    And everyone who disagrees with him is "a liar". Such a pedantic, ignorant, self-hating fool.

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

I don't surround myself or hang out with people who are so repulsive and untrustworthy that they are not even willing to accept themselves for what they themselves are and live a lie in the first place. So what is your relevance in even mentioning something so irrelevant?! Oh right you have none but are desperate to try and make irrelevant rhetoric the issue as you yourself so eagerly reveals.
    You live in a shack, you posted pictures of it in this forum. I really thought at one time you might have been interesting but you didn't turn out to be.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Not anything you said made sense or refutes anything I said!
    You living with your head up your bum doesn't detract from the fact that anyone can scroll back to your rhetoric which states

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Obviously, OPIE is struggling with his own sexual Identity!

Most REAL men I know are only concerned for the their own sex lives, and could care less what other men or women do with theirs!

For example, Rock Hudson didn't appear to me that he was on a crusade to turn the world gay!

In fact, the world would have never known he was Gay, had he not come down with AIDS, where it became obvious!
    and see I nailed it.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Phimosis View Post
    If you can't see the hatred in your screeds then I pity you.
    Sharing facts exposing lies is not hate, if anything is hate it's a group of sickos trying to force lies and deceptions upon the public. Leave it up to liars to try and frame those exposing their lies as a hater to try and hide that the liar has no validity.

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

It's not funny but yeah no shit
    Is that what happened? Did you use other words? Why do you hate people who were not born like you? What gives you the right to judge them?

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    QED; I answered last November. You blew it off and have now resorted to insults. An expected behavior from someone with your condition.

I believe you about your “shelter”. You are free to sling insults. An unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic can have a lot of anger issues. Do you carry a knife in your shelter? Do you feel the impulse to stick it in people, Jeffry?
    You conversed with Nordberg on irrelevant rhetoric of which you were obviously not responding to me. Show me what post you addressed me dumbass.

You are the type of imbecile that if you were falsely diagnosed with anemia and later were diagnosed with diabetes with verification that it is not anemia, you would go around telling people you had anemia then it went away when diagnosed with diabetes.