Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 102

Thread: Trans Rights = The Right To Rob Everyone Else Of The Right To Be What We Are

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,890
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 410 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Trans Rights = The Right To Rob Everyone Else Of The Right To Be What We Are

    The only bigots and discriminators here are the trans because they do not want to accept themselves for what they factually are and think they have the right to rob everyone else of the right to be what we are which makes them the dumbest obvious discriminating bigots on the planet and the only people dumber than they are, are quite obviously the imbeciles that cater to such rubbish that trans represent such as globalists who use the lgbt easily baited hate group of idiots to assist with the divide and conquer process with obvious lies and deceptions upon several countries simultaneously in modern day, useful idiots, a severely corrupted media and gullible morons who's brains apparently hurt to much when it comes to thinking for themselves enough to stand up for the right to be what they factually are.

    So what's next, do we finally throw what they call trans rights in the garbage pail where they belong or you owning a house hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to own a house?! you conceiving children hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to conceive children?! You being better looking than all of these compulsive obsessive lgbt liars and deceiving bigoted discriminators combined hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to be better looking and deserve your face and body to be trashed so their feelings are not hurt?

    As a human male, like every other human male that ever existed and ever will exist there is only one thing that factually makes me a male hence is why males are called males and that fact is that I was conceived with XY chromosomes thus like every other male that ever existed / ever will exist was born with a penis and I couldn't care less that this fact hurts some compulsive obsessive liars' feelings because some pathetic bigoted discriminators feelings never has and never will change the fact. Trans refuse to accept themselves for what they factually are, seem to think it's their right that anyone else should have to stoop to lying for them while also thinking they have the right to rob everyone else of the right to be what we factually are because us accepting ourselves for what we are they pathetically claim hurts their feelings. It's like someone robbing your wallet and you catch them and they claim they have the right to get away with it because catching them hurts their feelings. It's like someone punching you in the face and claiming you have no right to retaliate because retaliating hurts their feelings. Their feeling are irrelevant towards the fact that these compulsive obsessive liars do not want to accept.

    If you are a man, the only two things that make you a man is that you are born with a penis and over the age of 18 but these obvious lgbt bigots do not want to accept you for what you factually are and their excuse for discriminating your right to be what you factually are is pathetically claiming that a fact they do not want to accept hurts their feelings, these discriminating bigots do not want you to accept yourself for what you factually are because again is pathetically claiming that a fact they do not want to accept hurts their feelings yet the lgbt further lies by claiming to be in any way shape or form inclusive and quite obviously because all they know how to do is lie compulsively and obsessively like the cheap, pathetic and easily baited globalist sock puppet hate group that they prove to be.

    It's time to throw so called trans rights in the garbage pail permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. WEF members / globalists deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the countries that they have been stealing from for decades now via lobbying useful idiots etc. while they distract you with such rubbish that the lgbt represents as I have factually exposed on the foundation of their every issue I address for years now uncontested with even so much as a shred of validity. Useful idiots deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the country they betray. Main stream media deserves to be shut down, the sell outs working their banned from ever being on main stream again and the main stream handed back to the public.

    I am 99% sure I saw Klaus Schwab here within Collingwood Oct. 31 2022 in the passenger seat of a car driving by me with his shiny balding head and beady little eyes staring right at me on Hume St. as I was literally walking to the gym that I was just approved of for the subsidy on a membership so I could take a shower of which I was about to purchase that membership that day for the first time as Klaus and his driver went by me (that is no joke) and I must say it was surprising to not see Justin Trudeau right behind him but then it hit me, Justin's costume that day was likely the car seat.

    I do not hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean I like everyone, it doesn't mean that some peoples actions do not disgust me and it most certainly does not mean that their ignorance doesn't infuriate me. I have been discriminated, banned, shadow banned etc. because globalists and their little hate groups of discriminating bigots make up lies about me while using that as justification to discriminate me while making false accusations such as I am the one discriminating for simply sharing facts that expose their lies and deceptions with the greatest of ease. They lie to the public then call you the discriminator for exposing their lies.

    https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-c...3-979252993ced

    There is only one kind of heterosexual 101 fact step right up for a real education
     
    www.brighteon.com




    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Collingwood Ontario Canada
    Ps. Be good be strong!
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    17,671
    Thanks
    1,056
    Thanked 6,000 Times in 4,586 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 400 Times in 396 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    The only bigots and discriminators here are the trans because they do not want to accept themselves for what they factually are and think they have the right to rob everyone else of the right to be what we are which makes them the dumbest obvious discriminating bigots on the planet and the only people dumber than they are, are quite obviously the imbeciles that cater to such rubbish that trans represent such as globalists who use the lgbt easily baited hate group of idiots to assist with the divide and conquer process with obvious lies and deceptions upon several countries simultaneously in modern day, useful idiots, a severely corrupted media and gullible morons who's brains apparently hurt to much when it comes to thinking for themselves enough to stand up for the right to be what they factually are.

    So what's next, do we finally throw what they call trans rights in the garbage pail where they belong or you owning a house hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to own a house?! you conceiving children hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to conceive children?! You being better looking than all of these compulsive obsessive lgbt liars and deceiving bigoted discriminators combined hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to be better looking and deserve your face and body to be trashed so their feelings are not hurt?

    As a human male, like every other human male that ever existed and ever will exist there is only one thing that factually makes me a male hence is why males are called males and that fact is that I was conceived with XY chromosomes thus like every other male that ever existed / ever will exist was born with a penis and I couldn't care less that this fact hurts some compulsive obsessive liars' feelings because some pathetic bigoted discriminators feelings never has and never will change the fact. Trans refuse to accept themselves for what they factually are, seem to think it's their right that anyone else should have to stoop to lying for them while also thinking they have the right to rob everyone else of the right to be what we factually are because us accepting ourselves for what we are they pathetically claim hurts their feelings. It's like someone robbing your wallet and you catch them and they claim they have the right to get away with it because catching them hurts their feelings. It's like someone punching you in the face and claiming you have no right to retaliate because retaliating hurts their feelings. Their feeling are irrelevant towards the fact that these compulsive obsessive liars do not want to accept.

    If you are a man, the only two things that make you a man is that you are born with a penis and over the age of 18 but these obvious lgbt bigots do not want to accept you for what you factually are and their excuse for discriminating your right to be what you factually are is pathetically claiming that a fact they do not want to accept hurts their feelings, these discriminating bigots do not want you to accept yourself for what you factually are because again is pathetically claiming that a fact they do not want to accept hurts their feelings yet the lgbt further lies by claiming to be in any way shape or form inclusive and quite obviously because all they know how to do is lie compulsively and obsessively like the cheap, pathetic and easily baited globalist sock puppet hate group that they prove to be.

    It's time to throw so called trans rights in the garbage pail permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. WEF members / globalists deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the countries that they have been stealing from for decades now via lobbying useful idiots etc. while they distract you with such rubbish that the lgbt represents as I have factually exposed on the foundation of their every issue I address for years now uncontested with even so much as a shred of validity. Useful idiots deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the country they betray. Main stream media deserves to be shut down, the sell outs working their banned from ever being on main stream again and the main stream handed back to the public.

    I am 99% sure I saw Klaus Schwab here within Collingwood Oct. 31 2022 in the passenger seat of a car driving by me with his shiny balding head and beady little eyes staring right at me on Hume St. as I was literally walking to the gym that I was just approved of for the subsidy on a membership so I could take a shower of which I was about to purchase that membership that day for the first time as Klaus and his driver went by me (that is no joke) and I must say it was surprising to not see Justin Trudeau right behind him but then it hit me, Justin's costume that day was likely the car seat.

    I do not hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean I like everyone, it doesn't mean that some peoples actions do not disgust me and it most certainly does not mean that their ignorance doesn't infuriate me. I have been discriminated, banned, shadow banned etc. because globalists and their little hate groups of discriminating bigots make up lies about me while using that as justification to discriminate me while making false accusations such as I am the one discriminating for simply sharing facts that expose their lies and deceptions with the greatest of ease. They lie to the public then call you the discriminator for exposing their lies.

    https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-c...3-979252993ced

    There is only one kind of heterosexual 101 fact step right up for a real education
    *
    www.brighteon.com




    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Collingwood Ontario Canada
    Ps. Be good be strong!
    What I have yet to hear is a rational argument for why they get to dictate the words I must use.
    Last edited by Yakuda; 11-22-2022 at 06:32 PM.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

    "Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

    "Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    27,235
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 13,651 Times in 9,522 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 658 Times in 628 Posts

    Default

    "Trans rights" means coddling the insane. That's the long and short of it. Any group in society that has a clear and obvious mental illness-- in the case of the trans population that is most clearly shown by a nearly 50% suicide rate (about 7 to 8 times the rest of the population) and well above any obviously oppressed other group. Hell, people in Nazi concentration camps didn't commit suicide at anywhere near that rate.
    So, there's clearly serious mental illness issues with transgenders that need addressing, yet we're now supposed to coddle these crazies? I don't think so...

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    44,659
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 19,971 Times in 13,884 Posts
    Groans
    4,781
    Groaned 4,155 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Default

    It is complicated. There are more than 2 possibilities for girls and boys.https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/sex-determination-humans

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,648
    Thanks
    4,452
    Thanked 6,545 Times in 5,216 Posts
    Groans
    785
    Groaned 278 Times in 263 Posts

    Default

    Trans Rights = The Right To Rob Everyone Else Of The Right To Be What We Are

    You're a huge pussy.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guille For This Post:

    Geeko Sportivo (11-29-2022)

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    44,659
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 19,971 Times in 13,884 Posts
    Groans
    4,781
    Groaned 4,155 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Default

    If people are gay, transsexual or in between sexes, it has no impact on your sexuality or your lives. Spetch is absolutely illogical, again. He wants to impact their lives though.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    guno (11-25-2022), LurchAddams (11-29-2022)

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,344
    Thanks
    5,597
    Thanked 10,733 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 443 Times in 420 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    The only bigots and discriminators here are the trans because they do not want to accept themselves for what they factually are and think they have the right to rob everyone else of the right to be what we are which makes them the dumbest obvious discriminating bigots on the planet and the only people dumber than they are, are quite obviously the imbeciles that cater to such rubbish that trans represent such as globalists who use the lgbt easily baited hate group of idiots to assist with the divide and conquer process with obvious lies and deceptions upon several countries simultaneously in modern day, useful idiots, a severely corrupted media and gullible morons who's brains apparently hurt to much when it comes to thinking for themselves enough to stand up for the right to be what they factually are.

    So what's next, do we finally throw what they call trans rights in the garbage pail where they belong or you owning a house hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to own a house?! you conceiving children hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to conceive children?! You being better looking than all of these compulsive obsessive lgbt liars and deceiving bigoted discriminators combined hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to be better looking and deserve your face and body to be trashed so their feelings are not hurt?

    As a human male, like every other human male that ever existed and ever will exist there is only one thing that factually makes me a male hence is why males are called males and that fact is that I was conceived with XY chromosomes thus like every other male that ever existed / ever will exist was born with a penis and I couldn't care less that this fact hurts some compulsive obsessive liars' feelings because some pathetic bigoted discriminators feelings never has and never will change the fact. Trans refuse to accept themselves for what they factually are, seem to think it's their right that anyone else should have to stoop to lying for them while also thinking they have the right to rob everyone else of the right to be what we factually are because us accepting ourselves for what we are they pathetically claim hurts their feelings. It's like someone robbing your wallet and you catch them and they claim they have the right to get away with it because catching them hurts their feelings. It's like someone punching you in the face and claiming you have no right to retaliate because retaliating hurts their feelings. Their feeling are irrelevant towards the fact that these compulsive obsessive liars do not want to accept.

    If you are a man, the only two things that make you a man is that you are born with a penis and over the age of 18 but these obvious lgbt bigots do not want to accept you for what you factually are and their excuse for discriminating your right to be what you factually are is pathetically claiming that a fact they do not want to accept hurts their feelings, these discriminating bigots do not want you to accept yourself for what you factually are because again is pathetically claiming that a fact they do not want to accept hurts their feelings yet the lgbt further lies by claiming to be in any way shape or form inclusive and quite obviously because all they know how to do is lie compulsively and obsessively like the cheap, pathetic and easily baited globalist sock puppet hate group that they prove to be.

    It's time to throw so called trans rights in the garbage pail permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. WEF members / globalists deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the countries that they have been stealing from for decades now via lobbying useful idiots etc. while they distract you with such rubbish that the lgbt represents as I have factually exposed on the foundation of their every issue I address for years now uncontested with even so much as a shred of validity. Useful idiots deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the country they betray. Main stream media deserves to be shut down, the sell outs working their banned from ever being on main stream again and the main stream handed back to the public.

    I am 99% sure I saw Klaus Schwab here within Collingwood Oct. 31 2022 in the passenger seat of a car driving by me with his shiny balding head and beady little eyes staring right at me on Hume St. as I was literally walking to the gym that I was just approved of for the subsidy on a membership so I could take a shower of which I was about to purchase that membership that day for the first time as Klaus and his driver went by me (that is no joke) and I must say it was surprising to not see Justin Trudeau right behind him but then it hit me, Justin's costume that day was likely the car seat.

    I do not hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean I like everyone, it doesn't mean that some peoples actions do not disgust me and it most certainly does not mean that their ignorance doesn't infuriate me. I have been discriminated, banned, shadow banned etc. because globalists and their little hate groups of discriminating bigots make up lies about me while using that as justification to discriminate me while making false accusations such as I am the one discriminating for simply sharing facts that expose their lies and deceptions with the greatest of ease. They lie to the public then call you the discriminator for exposing their lies.

    https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-c...3-979252993ced

    There is only one kind of heterosexual 101 fact step right up for a real education
    *
    www.brighteon.com




    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Collingwood Ontario Canada
    Ps. Be good be strong!
    yes. yes.

    epic distillation, brother.

    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    17,671
    Thanks
    1,056
    Thanked 6,000 Times in 4,586 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 400 Times in 396 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It is complicated. There are more than 2 possibilities for girls and boys.https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/sex-determination-humans
    Only in a demented mind
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

    "Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

    "Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,890
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 410 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    What I have yet to hear is a rational argument for why they get to dictate the words I must use.
    It's not funny but yeah no shit
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,890
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 410 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    "Trans rights" means coddling the insane. That's the long and short of it. Any group in society that has a clear and obvious mental illness-- in the case of the trans population that is most clearly shown by a nearly 50% suicide rate (about 7 to 8 times the rest of the population) and well above any obviously oppressed other group. Hell, people in Nazi concentration camps didn't commit suicide at anywhere near that rate.
    So, there's clearly serious mental illness issues with transgenders that need addressing, yet we're now supposed to coddle these crazies? I don't think so...
    In part, an attempt to make society mentally redundant ...
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,890
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 410 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Trans Rights = The Right To Rob Everyone Else Of The Right To Be What We Are

    You're a huge pussy.
    No but I have a huge penis (you're so mentally redundant lgbt rhetoric) and his name is Maestro and Orchestra's all over the world are intimidated by him
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  14. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,890
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 410 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    If people are gay, transsexual or in between sexes, it has no impact on your sexuality or your lives. Spetch is absolutely illogical, again. He wants to impact their lives though.
    Tell that to children in school or to teachers, scientists, doctors etc. who for example had to turn their backs on their professions to keep their jobs otherwise keep their profession with dignity and quit their job only to be replaced by some radical imbecile etc. Tell that to gay bar shooters ignorant slob. People are heterosexual and being robbed of that right by sickos because of ignoramuses like you.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  15. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,890
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 410 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    yes. yes.

    epic distillation, brother.

    Thanks Hat and well my pleasure
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (11-25-2022)

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    44,659
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 19,971 Times in 13,884 Posts
    Groans
    4,781
    Groaned 4,155 Times in 3,873 Posts

    Default

    Like who? You make up shit because you are a hater of those who are not like you. They are acting as they were made. just like I assume you are. They are not telling you you are wrong, but you assume that power over them. Just mind your own business. You gain nothing by making their lives tougher.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    guno (11-25-2022), LurchAddams (11-29-2022)

  19. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    68,673
    Thanks
    92,101
    Thanked 49,048 Times in 30,491 Posts
    Groans
    2,850
    Groaned 4,872 Times in 4,508 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Tell that to children in school or to teachers, scientists, doctors etc. who for example had to turn their backs on their professions to keep their jobs otherwise keep their profession with dignity and quit their job only to be replaced by some radical imbecile etc. Tell that to gay bar shooters ignorant slob. People are heterosexual and being robbed of that right by sickos because of ignoramuses like you.
    You think gays rob you of the right to be heterosexual That’s just too precious.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    LurchAddams (11-29-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. Pedodent Biden - Trans women must register for draft. Trans men exempt.
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2022, 07:25 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2022, 06:43 PM
  3. SCOTUS Reaffirms Trans Rights.
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2020, 03:59 PM
  4. Trans Woman Attacked on NYC Train for Riding While Trans
    By Lumberjack in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 01:28 PM
  5. TPP--the "T" is for Trans--Trans-Pacific Partnership
    By Dantès in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •