Thread: Instant Karma

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,814 Times in 27,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Default Instant Karma

TOP QB RECRUIT MARCUS STOKES Raps N-Word In Video ...LOSES FLORIDA SCHOLARSHIP OFFER

One of the best high school football players in the country had his Florida scholarship offer pulled this weekend ... after he was seen on video rapping the n-word.

Marcus Stokes posted the quick, two-second clip on his social media page last week -- appearing to show the quarterback recruit singing, "Welcome back, n***a."

Almost immediately afterward, the Nease H.S. athlete, who's white, received backlash for it ... and on Sunday, the Univ. of Florida made the decision to pull their offer from him.

Stokes had been committed to attending the school since early July.

"I was in my car listening to rap music, rapping along to the words and posted a video of it on social media," Stokes explained on his Twitter page on Sunday.

"I deeply apologize for the words in the song that I chose to say. It was hurtful and offensive to many people, and I regret that."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...-n-word-video/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-23-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    TOP QB RECRUIT MARCUS STOKES Raps N-Word In Video ...LOSES FLORIDA SCHOLARSHIP OFFER

One of the best high school football players in the country had his Florida scholarship offer pulled this weekend ... after he was seen on video rapping the n-word.

Marcus Stokes posted the quick, two-second clip on his social media page last week -- appearing to show the quarterback recruit singing, "Welcome back, n***a."

Almost immediately afterward, the Nease H.S. athlete, who's white, received backlash for it ... and on Sunday, the Univ. of Florida made the decision to pull their offer from him.

"I was in my car listening to rap music, rapping along to the words and posted a video of it on social media," Stokes explained on his Twitter page on Sunday.

"I deeply apologize for the words in the song that I chose to say. It was hurtful and offensive to many people, and I regret that."

why are words creating chaos more important than genetics balancing out life forward one ancestor at a time arriving last generation to evolve into 1 of 16 dead great great grandparents or not. Instant karma is nothing more than universal constant for every action there are oppose and equal reactions due to one constant process, evolving is always a new total sum for each individual cycle universally present existing as spontaneously present simultaneously becoming a new total sum of the whole is equal to all its parts.

6degrees of separation has 8 corners of open ended triangulation directing the behavior of each person each generation reached conceived to decomposed. Not every great great grandchild becomes 1 of 2 parents, not every 1 of 2 parents becomes 1 of 4 grandparents, not all 4 grandparents become 1 of 8 great grandparents, not all 8 great grandparents become 1 of 16 dead great great grandparents.

But every great great grandchild came from having 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great great grandparents, 16 dead great great grandparents or they wouldn't of arrived to keep the species evolving one lifetime at a time now.

So you wish to debate self evident results only allowing factualized speculation life cannot be limited to mutually evolving now in plain sight insisting anyone that doesn't accept it is insubordinate, traitors, blasphemy against humanity, when in actual results instinctively navigating life in real time.

So your instant karma is your whole ancestral history was pretending now wasn't eternity to make believe intellect is a supernatural immortal energy beyond the time life actually only exists evolving forward now in plain sight. Imagine there is a real physical eternity and your ancestry for last 350 generations have been denying it blaming every other ancestry for their reality never delivering the tomorrows expected in hope, faith, charity, life cannot be limited to genetics eternally separating ancestors here in plain sight.

Amazing what one discovers reading between the lines of history regardless the society involved in ignoring now was always the point genetics keeps ancestors naturally eternally separated now and only one species came up with the idea to never agree it was.

Gee humanity is the trickster of language arts, genetics eternally creating life in this atmosphere is God, Allah, Buddha, Mother Nature, Father Time, that each ancestor was an equally conceived replacement each with varying talents to adapt in an ever changing body never duplicated in form and shape since arrived a fertilized cell which the nucleus became the brain to the infant born capable of adapting to life never same total sum twice in plain sight of each other.

Reasonable doubt and corrupted power of suggestion. Politics and religion being left and right wings of humanity academia training last arriving generation to repeat previous 4 generations ignoring now is eternity to current events leading this species to self extinction because nobody left, less one, comprehends instinctive awareness inside out.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,051 Times in 6,694 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm not buying it. He could have posted himself rapping to any other song on social media. He chose that one. There is no one else to blame but the kid.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    I'm not buying it. He could have posted himself rapping to any other song on social media. He chose that one. There is no one else to blame but the kid.
    That's an astute observation.

I was naively prepared to believe his version of what happened.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-23-2022)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ever notice consenting adults ignoring now is eternity unite against anyone saying it always was by calling the person a traitor to social consensus of we believe life has to be more than genetics eternally separating reproductions left alive last 5 generation gaps present.

this thread is about instant karma, why not it be on the majority of people ignoring life in real time.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is this the part where the MAGATs all hop up and down and scream about "woke"?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Is this the part where the MAGATs all hop up and down and scream about "woke"?
    The kid should have realized he is not some obscure message board poster no one pays any attention to. He is one of the top college recruits in the country who has been given a scholarship probably worth a couple hundred grand, and he is representing a major Division 1 football program, and his actions reflect on that program.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-23-2022)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The kid should have realized he is not some obscure message board poster no one pays any attention to. He is one of the top college recruits in the country who has been given a scholarship probably worth a couple hundred grand, and he is representing a major Division 1 football program, and his actions reflect on that program.
    Judge not a person by his own actions, but by the company that supports the same social narrative. Timber, humanity is falling down.