Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Biden Suspicious Banking Activity Reports being hidden

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,293 Times in 13,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    No, you did not give a link showing the text of the suppose previous rule and the text of the supposed new rule.

Given your post here I will assume it is because you're a dumb cunt who made things up and now cannot support your claim.

PS: I suggest you go back to whatever school taught you about logical fallacies and get a refund because that's not remotely what a reductio ad absurdum is.
    That's you demanding more proof. Your response to my saying no to that is to turn to insults and ad hominem. Why not post a factual and reasoned response to what I have put up before demanding more proof?

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 75 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    That's you demanding more proof. Your response to my saying no to that is to turn to insults and ad hominem. Why not post a factual and reasoned response to what I have put up before demanding more proof?
    No, that's me demanding ACTUAL proof. Why can you not provide it?

And again, you misuse a logical fallacy. I did not make an ad hominem, nor did I use a reductio ad absurdum.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Yeah. The lefties want you to focus on the overtly partisan special prosecutor. Stop paying attention to actual evidence of crimes that they don't want you to investgate... you jerk.
    Overly partisan?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-20-2022)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-24-2022)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    No, that's me demanding ACTUAL proof. Why can you not provide it?

And again, you misuse a logical fallacy. I did not make an ad hominem, nor did I use a reductio ad absurdum.
    https://republicans-oversight.house....tive-Comer.pdf

Refute that. That is a reprint of the three-page letter sent to the House Oversight Committee by the Treasury saying they're changing the rules.

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Why dont you demand that Jared Kushner be investigated as well.
    Im open to it. for what?

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Because Trump's son made that deal after Trump left office. At least Kushner has actual experience in real estate development, unlike Biden.

Aside from that, you are really only offering a tu quoque. Investigate Kushner thoroughly. Do the same to Biden. My bet is Bagman Biden will come up looking like Pigpen from the Peanuts cartoon. Bagman has no background in anything he was doing in business. He was trading totally on his father's name, while his father was in office.
    Kushner just paid millions in fines for cheating renters and not keeping his units up to health and safety standards. He also used his first week in the Whitehouse to get a couple billion to save 666 5th Avenue. It was in foreclosure. yeah, he is a fine real estate man.

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Kushner just paid millions in fines for cheating renters and not keeping his units up to health and safety standards. He also used his first week in the Whitehouse to get a couple billion to save 666 5th Avenue. It was in foreclosure. yeah, he is a fine real estate man.
    So what should he be investigated for? Being a bad landlord and paying his fines?
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't give a shit about Trump's tax returns, or Biden's, or Obama's.
    Oh, now c'mon. If Biden didn't turn over his tax returns you'd be starting a thread a day on it. Be honest.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Jarod (11-20-2022)

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    So he's a slum lord like Raphel Warnock? Okay.

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Top Republican says Hunter Biden 'suspicious activity reports' are being hidden from public
    by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
    September 06, 2022 11:37 AM

A top House Republican investigator has accused the Treasury Department of hiding information that could be damaging to Hunter Biden and is investigating if it is being done to protect President Joe Biden.

Rep. James Comer (R-KY), the ranking member on the House Oversight and Reform Committee, sent letters to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen in May and June and argued that the Treasury Department’s new response continued to stonewall his efforts to get answers on Hunter Biden’s financial transactions linked to China, Russia, and elsewhere.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-transactions

14. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (11-21-2022)

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I just explained it to you. The previous rules said Treasury would release any SAR congress wanted to any member of congress. Now they are saying they'll only do it if there is a "bipartisan" request from a committee.
    She's incredibly stupid, I just ignore the loony.

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Oh, now c'mon. If Biden didn't turn over his tax returns you'd be starting a thread a day on it. Be honest.
    I don't care about Biden's tax returns at this point. He could have lied his ass off on them and that will come out from the SAR's and other solid evidence Bagman and his business partners will be forced to cough up.

I think the most hilarious one would be the committee calls FBI head Wray to testify and tells him to bring Hunter's computer, and he shows up and tells the committee he doesn't know where it is...

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    So what should he be investigated for? Being a bad landlord and paying his fines?
    Kusner is a crook, but I did not ask for an investigation. Paying fines does not mean you did not have people living in substandard housing that you refused to upkeep. people suffered badly, but money makes it all go away.

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Top Republican says Hunter Biden 'suspicious activity reports' are being hidden from public
    by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
    September 06, 2022 11:37 AM

A top House Republican investigator has accused the Treasury Department of hiding information that could be damaging to Hunter Biden and is investigating if it is being done to protect President Joe Biden.

Rep. James Comer (R-KY), the ranking member on the House Oversight and Reform Committee, sent letters to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen in May and June and argued that the Treasury Department’s new response continued to stonewall his efforts to get answers on Hunter Biden’s financial transactions linked to China, Russia, and elsewhere.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-transactions
    There must not be anything to this, the have been investigating for three years and found nothing!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Overly partisan?
    Overtly... there is a "t" in there. Maybe you will make Captain Overt your new username like Desh did with evince when she learned a new word from me.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle