Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: At least 5 killed in mass shooting in Colorado springs. WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default At least 5 killed in mass shooting in Colorado springs. WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS?

All these people have cam phones so videos should have appeared on youtube within the hour.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...8770e5172c7f1e

nov 20 2022 Five people are confirmed dead and at least eighteen more were injured in a mass shooting inside Club Q in Colorado Springs, Colorado late Saturday night, CNN is reporting.

Colorado Springs Police Lieutenant Pamela Castro said in a press statement that her department began receiving "numerous" 911 calls shortly before midnight.

“They did locate one individual who we believe to be the suspect inside,” she said. “At this point in time, the suspect is being treated, but is in custody.”

Castro said that "the casualty toll 'is subject to change as the investigation continues,' adding that ambulances and police had transported 'numerous people' to hospitals. The hospitals are helping to notify families of the victims, she added. It was not immediately clear whether the suspect was one of the 18 injured," per The Washington Post.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is a homo night club and the priest scandal proved most homos are child molesters so ....
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,003 Times in 32,308 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

act quickly if you want to get your presumption of blame and motive in place before the facts come out......the perpetrator has already been apprehended but not identified.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-20-2022), Earl (11-20-2022)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    All these people have cam phones so videos should have appeared on youtube within the hour.
    I am sure that everyone who is attempting to flee for their lives, takes a moment out to record a video.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

evince (11-20-2022), Gondwanaland (11-20-2022)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,051 Times in 6,694 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Again, you are one, "sick puppy".
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

evince (11-20-2022), Guno צְבִי (11-20-2022)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Again, you are one, "sick puppy".
    HAHAHAHA. And you are a govt bot. I'm just asking the question everyone is asking. Where are the videos?

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    I am sure that everyone who is attempting to flee for their lives, takes a moment out to record a video.
    Remember, he’s the one who claims Sandy Hook never happened.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 75 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ah yes, the minute I hear gunshots in my vicinity, rather than ducking and covering, running to safety, or pulling my own firearm if I can legally have it with me, instead I pull out my cellphone, pull up the camera app, and start videorecording. You're a fucking clown

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gondwanaland For This Post:

domer76 (11-20-2022), evince (11-20-2022), Guno צְבִי (11-20-2022)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAHA. And you are a govt bot. I'm just asking the question everyone is asking. Where are the videos?
    No, you're asking a dumb fucking question that no one who thinks about things for more than a minute, would ask

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gondwanaland For This Post:

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Remember, he’s the one who claims Sandy Hook never happened.
    Yes - the videos at sandy hook never showed up either. How do you govt bots explain that?

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    Ah yes, the minute I hear gunshots in my vicinity, rather than ducking and covering, running to safety, or pulling my own firearm if I can legally have it with me, instead I pull out my cellphone, pull up the camera app, and start videorecording. You're a fucking clown
    Yes indeed - that's what lots of people do. When something strange happens they immediately pull out their cameras and film it. But you govt bots say - no, people never do that.

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS?

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

This is a homo night club and the priest scandal proved most homos are child molesters so ....
    Gays seek adult relationships with other gays. They are not child molesters.So....you are so stupid and hateful.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes indeed - that's what lots of people do. When something strange happens they immediately pull out their cameras and film it. But you govt bots say - no, people never do that.

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS?
    No, it isn't what people do when they are being shot at, you fucking cocksleeve.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gondwanaland For This Post:

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Gays seek adult relationships with other gays. They are not child molesters.So....you are so stupid and hateful.
    So explain the priest scandal. BTW - CO has a homo governor thanks to massive vote stealing. Everyone knows these monsters are child molesters and cannot win honest elections.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    No, it isn't what people do when they are being shot at, you fucking cocksleeve.
    Hear that everybody.? This moron says nobody at these shootings ever thinks to take a video of the event while they are hunkered down behind a table.!!!!

There should be dozens of videos on youtube of this.