Members banned from this thread: The Anonymous, cawacko, evince, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, Granule, tsuke, Sawyerloggingon, Sailor, floridafan, RB 60, Tranquillus in Exile, Eagle_Eye, Joe Capitalist, Flash, volsrock, Guno צְבִי, anonymoose, LV426, NiftyNiblick, reagansghost, Into the Night, gfm7175, Earl, Grokmaster, AProudLefty, ExpressLane, Doc Dutch, Concart, Hawkeye10, Yakuda, Lionfish, LurchAddams, FreeSpeech1789 and Shoresy

Thread: U.S. Ambassador visits illegal squat to console illegal squatters in West Bank

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,427 Times in 5,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,520 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default U.S. Ambassador visits illegal squat to console illegal squatters in West Bank

In First, U.S. Ambassador to Israel Visits Terror Victim's Family in West Bank Settlement

'I visited the families of the other victims and found it right to come here, too,' Tom Nides said while visiting the family of Tamir Avichai, who was killed near the settlement of Ariel

The U.S. ambassador to Israel, Tom Nides, has visited a West Bank settlement for the first time, as he offered his condolences to the family of a man who was killed in a terror attack this week.

Nides arrived at Kiryat Netafim on Thursday accompanied by the head of the Shomron Regional Council, Yossi Dagan, to visit the family of Tamir Avichai, who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian near the settlement of Ariel on Tuesday.

"There is nothing I can say to express my sorrow. I came here to empathize with your pain," Nides said, according to a statement released by the council. "I visited the families of the other victims and found it right to come here, too," he added, saying it was only "appropriate and respectful to arrive here, too. My heart is broken."

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...6-beae53b80000
    The United States does not recognize the squats as legal. Nides's visit has exposed the sham of US impartiality and respect for international law .

The Palestinians have the right to defend themselves and their country from invaders such as those depicted here. The killer-members of this family are not shown, that is, the heavily-armed men who go out daily to shoot, bash and humiliate Palestinians in their own country, to burn their crops, their vehicles, their homes and to uproot their centuries-old olive groves. The Palestinians are not ' terrorists ', they are resistance fighters.

Nides has not visited the homes of West Bank Palestinians whose family members have been murdered by fanatical Jewish squatters. He could not. The neo-Zionists have demolished them.

The government should withdraw this ' ambassador ' and replace him with somebody fit for the task.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,427 Times in 5,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,520 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't suppose for a moment that the asshole requested permission to visit Palestine from the Palestinian Authority. Detestable , arrogant , apartheid-applauding fucker.
    Last edited by moon; 11-18-2022 at 03:59 AM.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.