Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 350

Thread: Fraud.

  1. #256 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Socialism.

    Yes. It is socialism for religious purposes...a State religion at the national level. Unconstitutional.

    Possibly, the kinds of things it proposes.

    No Nazis. The Nazi party was destroyed in WW2. It is, however, socialism. It is both fascism and communism.

    Redundant. ESGs can only be implemented by dictatorships and oligarchies.

    ESGs are not on a global scale. Several nations, including the Canada and the EU do embrace them. It is also endorsed by Democrats and some RINOs in the United States, but not Conservatives.
    wrong, they're fascism.

    or even they may be purely corporate.

    who made a law that banks and funds must demand ESGs be in place?

    eugenics and elitism are alive and well that's the basics of naziism.

    big pharma were all nazi "vendors".
    Last edited by AssHatZombie; 11-27-2022 at 04:02 PM.
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  2. #257 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    44,316
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 19,818 Times in 13,780 Posts
    Groans
    4,761
    Groaned 4,146 Times in 3,865 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Walmart buys stuff from all over the place, including domestically made products.
    If employees aren't happy with their job, they can always leave and find another one. Walmart employees are there because they want to be.

    Redefinition fallacy (employee<->slave). Bigotry. Compositional error fallacy.
    How can you type such a thing? They are there because they want to be? That is crazy. When Walmart comes to town, many businesses close. Walmart is the only option they have. Many walmrters hate the job and the company.

  3. #258 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    57,280
    Thanks
    20,644
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 9,076 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,029 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    wrong, they're fascism.
    They may also be communism. Either way, it's socialism.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    or even they may be purely corporate.
    Nope. ESGs are government laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    who made a law that banks and funds must demand ESGs be in place?
    Democrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    eugenics and elitism are alive and well that's the basics of naziism.
    There are no Nazis. This isn't Germany and this isn't WW2.
    There is no eugenics in the States of America. Elitism is part of any socialism.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    big pharma were all nazi "vendors".
    No Nazis. This isn't Germany and this isn't WW2.
    The ONLY reason Pfizer and J&J made money on the Covid fiasco was because of government interference...fascism.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  4. #259 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,648
    Thanks
    4,452
    Thanked 6,545 Times in 5,216 Posts
    Groans
    785
    Groaned 278 Times in 263 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post

    There are no Nazis. This isn't Germany and this isn't WW2.
    There is no eugenics in the States of America. Elitism is part of any socialism.
    You are wrong about this
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Guille For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (11-28-2022)

  6. #260 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    57,280
    Thanks
    20,644
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 9,076 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,029 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    How can you type such a thing?
    Easy. I have this keyboard in front of me, see. I press keys on the keyboard and letters appear magickally on my screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They are there because they want to be?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That is crazy.
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    When Walmart comes to town, many businesses close.
    No. Lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Walmart is the only option they have.
    No, it isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Many walmrters hate the job and the company.
    You don't get to speak for everybody. You only get to speak for you.

    Anyone working at Walmart is there because they agree to be there for the pay they receive. They work there because they want to. They can leave anytime they want to and find other work.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  7. #261 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    57,280
    Thanks
    20,644
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 9,076 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,029 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You are wrong about this
    Argument of the Stone. Do you have examples?
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  8. #262 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,648
    Thanks
    4,452
    Thanked 6,545 Times in 5,216 Posts
    Groans
    785
    Groaned 278 Times in 263 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Argument of the Stone. Do you have examples?
    Yes. The Hobby Lobby decision. The entire country deciding in the 1990's that public/private partnerships are a good thing. New London, CT eminent domain land seizures. Too Big To Fail.

    I could go on but I think I've made my point. We are a Nazi nation right now and I've been saying that for years. Ask anyone.

    EDIT: not Hobby Lobby...Citizens United. Brain fart, sorry.
    Last edited by Guille; 11-28-2022 at 12:50 AM. Reason: I'm a dumbass.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  9. #263 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    57,280
    Thanks
    20,644
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 9,076 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,029 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Yes. The Hobby Lobby decision. The entire country deciding in the 1990's that public/private partnerships are a good thing. New London, CT eminent domain land seizures. Too Big To Fail.
    No Nazis involved. Germany wasn't involved either. Just socialists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I could go on but I think I've made my point.
    You haven't made your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    We are a Nazi nation right now and I've been saying that for years. Ask anyone.
    Nope. No Nazis. This isn't Germany and this isn't WW2. The Nazi party was destroyed in WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    EDIT: not Hobby Lobby...Citizens United. Brain fart, sorry.
    Little difference.

    Socialism has been around long before the Nazis and will be around long after. It is theft of wealth. It takes three major forms: communism, fascism, and slavery. It can only be implemented by dictatorships and oligarchies. Fascism exists in every nation. Communism exists in every nation. Capitalism exists in every nation. Only capitalism can create wealth. Socialism steals it. Socialism cannot exist without capitalism to steal from.

    The Citizens United is fascism. It is government interference with markets. Worse, it is in direct conflict with the 1st amendment. The Supreme Court does not have authority to change the Constitution. The decision was unconstitutional.
    All of your other examples are examples of communism or fascism.

    There are no Nazis. The Nazis were socialists favoring fascism, but they are not the only ones.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  10. #264 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,648
    Thanks
    4,452
    Thanked 6,545 Times in 5,216 Posts
    Groans
    785
    Groaned 278 Times in 263 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    No Nazis involved. Germany wasn't involved either. Just socialists.

    You haven't made your point.

    Nope. No Nazis. This isn't Germany and this isn't WW2. The Nazi party was destroyed in WW2.

    Little difference.

    Socialism has been around long before the Nazis and will be around long after. It is theft of wealth. It takes three major forms: communism, fascism, and slavery. It can only be implemented by dictatorships and oligarchies. Fascism exists in every nation. Communism exists in every nation. Capitalism exists in every nation. Only capitalism can create wealth. Socialism steals it. Socialism cannot exist without capitalism to steal from.

    The Citizens United is fascism. It is government interference with markets. Worse, it is in direct conflict with the 1st amendment. The Supreme Court does not have authority to change the Constitution. The decision was unconstitutional.
    All of your other examples are examples of communism or fascism.

    There are no Nazis. The Nazis were socialists favoring fascism, but they are not the only ones.
    You're a bit of an idiot, all of those things point to corporate governance. If you just don't want to see it then fine, you wouldn't be the first person to stick your head in the sand.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  11. #265 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    57,280
    Thanks
    20,644
    Thanked 10,256 Times in 9,076 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,029 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You're a bit of an idiot, all of those things point to corporate governance.
    Nope. Corporations don't govern. Governments govern. All the examples you have listed are GOVERNMENT actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    If you just don't want to see it then fine, you wouldn't be the first person to stick your head in the sand.
    Cliche fallacy.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  12. #266 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,648
    Thanks
    4,452
    Thanked 6,545 Times in 5,216 Posts
    Groans
    785
    Groaned 278 Times in 263 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Nope. Corporations don't govern. Governments govern. All the examples you have listed are GOVERNMENT actions.

    Cliche fallacy.
    Once again, you are an idiot. They absolutely do. You're the fool they're playing to and you are the reason people end up in concentration camps. Keep thinking you're smart dumbass.

    From where you are right now you couldn't touch smart with a ten foot pole.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  13. #267 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    They may also be communism. Either way, it's socialism.

    Nope. ESGs are government laws.

    Democrats.

    There are no Nazis. This isn't Germany and this isn't WW2.
    There is no eugenics in the States of America. Elitism is part of any socialism.

    No Nazis. This isn't Germany and this isn't WW2.
    The ONLY reason Pfizer and J&J made money on the Covid fiasco was because of government interference...fascism.
    so a set of rules corporations willingly try put on society has nothing to do with corporatism, or fascism?

    bullshit.

    state capture has occurred, big pharma got immunity from prosecution for bad jabs.

    is that socialism?

    youre just typical a libertarian corporatist apologist.

    stop lying.
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  14. #268 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    ll regionsSafe search: offAny time
    IG Farben - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › IG_Farben
    IG Farben was controversial on both the far left and far right, partly for the same reasons, related to the size and international nature of the conglomerate and the Jewish background of several of its key leaders and major shareholders.
    IG Farben Trial - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › IG_Farben_Trial
    The IG Farben Trial was the second of three trials of leading industrialists of Nazi Germany for their conduct during the Nazi regime. (The two other industrialist trials were the Flick Trial and the Krupp Trial .) The defendants in this case had all been directors of IG Farben, a large German conglomerate of chemical firms.
    THE BUSINESS WORLD; I.G. Farben: A Lingering Relic of the Nazi Years ...
    https://www.nytimes.com › 1999 › 05 › 02 › business › the-business-world-ig-farben-a-lingering-relic-of-the-nazi-years.html
    May 2, 1999Once the world's biggest chemical conglomerate, I.G. Farben played so important a role in Hitler's war machine and in the Holocaust that it came to be called ''the devil's chemist.'' It...
    IG Farben and the History of the "Business With Disease"
    https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org › 2003 › 06 › ig-farben-and-the-history-of-the-business-with-disease
    IG Farben was the single largest donor to the election campaign of Adolph Hitler. One year before Hitler seized power, IG Farben donated 400,000 marks to Hitler and his Nazi party. Accordingly, after Hitler's seizure of power, IG Farben was the single largest profiteer of the German conquest of the world, the Second World War.
    IG Farben and Hitler: A Fateful Chemistry - Bloomberg
    https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › 2008-08-13 › ig-farben-and-hitler-a-fateful-chemistry
    Aug 13, 2008Powered by Bloomberg's global access and data, this program is your weekly source for the latest news, analysis and interviews with the most influential stakeholders -- from investors to...
    IG Farben: Pharmaceutical Conglomerate (1916 to 2015)
    www.truthwiki.org › ig-farben-pharmaceutical-conglomerate-1916-to-2015
    I.G. Farben was a powerful cartel comprised of Bayer, BASF, Hoechst, and other German chemical companies which experimented mercilessly on Jewish prisoners as Hitler commanded, inside the World War II Auschwitz Concentration Camp, testing dangerous drugs and vaccines and killing thousands.
    Auschwitz: 60 Year Anniversary- the Role of IG Farben-Bayer
    https://ahrp.org › auschwitz60-year-anniversary-the-role-of-ig-farben-bayer
    I.G. Farben — Hell's Cartel — was THE pivotal company without whom Hitler could not have implemented his industrialized "scientific" Holocaust. IG Farben Cartel was the most powerful German corporate cartel in the first half of the 20th century and the single largest profiteer from the Second World War. About Bayer´s Nazi-past
    The Birth of IG Farben and the Support for Hitler
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net › sociopolitica › sociopol_igfarben06.htm
    One year before Hitler seized power, IG Farben donated 400,000 marks to Hitler and his Nazi party. Accordingly, after Hitler's seizure of power, IG Farben was the single largest profiteer of the German conquest of the world, the Second World War. Zyklon-B, an extermination gas produced by Hoechst, was used to kill millions of innocent people ...
    U.S. chemical corporation DuPont helped Nazi Germany because of ...
    https://www.haaretz.com › us-news › 2019-05-02 › ty-article › .premium › researcher-dupont-helped-nazi-germany-out-of-ideology › 0000017f-f4c5-d044-adff-f7fd87d30000
    In June 1941, at the height of World War II, the German chemical giant IG Farben launched a factory to make synthetic rubber, a vital material for military purposes, at Monowitz, an Auschwitz satellite. The manpower was thousands of forced laborers, most of them Jews, who suffered from hunger and cold and died from the harsh working conditions.
    The Rockefeller-Standard Oil-Farben Connection - Shift Frequency
    https://shiftfrequency.com › rockefeller-standard-oil-farben-connection
    IG Farben's main component companies, at the outbreak of World War 2, were Bayer, BASF, and Hoechst. They were chemical and drug companies. Farben put Hitler over the top in Germany as head of State, and the war was designed to lead to a united Europe that would be dominated by the Farben nexus. The loss of the war didn't derail that plan.

    IG Farben
    basf.com
    Interessengemeinschaft Farbenindustrie AG, commonly known as IG Farben, was a German chemical and pharmaceutical conglomerate. Formed in 1925 from a merger of six chemical companies—BASF, Bayer, Hoechst, Agfa, Chemische Fabrik Griesheim-Elektron, and Chemische Fabrik vorm.Wikipedia
    Former type:
    Aktiengesellschaft
    Industry:
    Chemicals
    Fate:
    Liquidated


    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ig+farben+...e+nazis&ia=web


    G Farben | German cartel | Britannica
    https://www.britannica.com › topic › IG-Farben
    Eventually the Western powers and West Germans agreed to divide IG Farben into just three independent units: Hoechst, Bayer, and BASF (the first two being refounded in 1951; BASF in 1952). This article was most recently revised and updated by Amy Tikkanen. Home Politics, Law & Government Banking & Business Bayer German company

    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=what+compa...ak+into&ia=web
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  15. #269 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    into the night cannot hold the definition of fascism in his broken brain, because then he would have to admit he is one.

    he just calls fascism socialism. they are not the same.

    that's his mental slide that gets him through life without facing things.
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


  16. #270 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64,112
    Thanks
    5,570
    Thanked 10,692 Times in 8,460 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 440 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    small government is best, small corporations are best.

    citizens united must be reversed, it is naked fascism

    unlimited corporate election funding is a recipe for fascism.
    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    to be a libertarian you must believe the following:

    In the situation of fascism, a monolithic alignment of interests between the state and large corporations, corporations are blameless.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2022, 03:11 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2021, 08:52 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2021, 04:06 PM
  4. tRump's laughable Wayne County voter fraud fraud.
    By Tacomaman in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-24-2020, 10:03 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2016, 12:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •