Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Trump doesn't want your vote in 2024. Just your obedience while he trashes the U.S. a

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    BTW - I haven't voted for a politician in years. And I doubt I ever will again..
    Then what the flying fuck are you doing on Just Plain POLITICS?

What a fucking idiot, and probably a liar too.

I'm 99% sure you're lying about not voting in elections...if you didn't care about them, you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince everyone you don't.

I bet you voted pervert GOP and are just too fucking ashamed to admit it.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It's real easy to hold this kind of position because it requires no effort...it's just an easy way to play a pathetically childish and cynical game.

"Politicians are out for themselves"! OK, then why do you keep voting for them?
    And BTW, you sick cunt?

Prove me wrong by showing us ALL a link to unbiased, factual proof that even 5% of federal politicians care more about the country than themselves?

I GUARANTEE that you cannot.
    Which makes your point, pathetically erroneous.

You child hating, human filth.

Have a nice day.

Cunt.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And BTW, you sick cunt?
    Hands off, perv. Don't you have some child genitals to inspect?

Prove me wrong by showing us ALL a link to unbiased, factual proof that even 5% of federal politicians care more about the country than themselves?
    I didn't disagree with you, I just wanted to know why you kept voting for them.

But then you said you didn't vote, so now I'm wondering what the fuck you're even doing on JPP?

Since you don't participate in the political process, why are you participating in political threads?

Probably because you're lonely and don't have any friends.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You child hating, human filth.
    I may hate children but I'm not the one demanding that we pull down every kid's pants for the pleasure of Pervert Conservatives.

I haven't seen you denounce that policy at all...in fact, haven't you defended genital inspections because of phony transphobia?

If so, that would not only make you a child hater but also a child abuser.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Really?
    I DESPISE both parties, Trump and Biden for POTUS.

But where is your link(s) to unbiased, factual, documented PROOF that the election was 'stolen'?
    Which you are asserting - in a matter-of-fact manner - that it was?

I am guessing you can provide, no such link(s).
    Here is something to chew on.
    “This case uncovers a serious national security breach that is unique and is of first impression, and due to the serious nature of this case it involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with members of the United States Congress, while deeming them unfit from ever holding office under Federal, State, County or local Governments found within the United States of America, and at the same time the trial court also has the authority, to be validated by this Court, to authorize the swearing in of the legal and rightful heirs for President and Vice President of the United States.

“In addition there are two doctrines that conflict with each other found in this case affecting every court in this country. These doctrines are known as the doctrine of equitable maxim and the doctrine of the object principle of justice. Equitable maxim created by this court, which the lower court used to dismiss this case, sets in direct violation of the object principle of justice also partially created by this Court and supported by other appeal courts and constitutional provisions.

“These conflicts call for the supervisory power of this Court to resolve these conflicts, which has not, but should be, settled by this Court without delay.”

The ensuing five (5) pages lists the names of the “Parties to the Proceedings,” all 388 of them in the U.S. Congress, the Senate, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and former Vice President Michael Pence.

The petition goes on to list cases, Article I, Section 3 of the Utah Constitution, jurisdiction, statutes, rules, proceedings, statements of the case, and Supreme Court Rule 14(F) Provisions.

Brunson Conclusion:

In the end of the 18-page petition, Brunson arrives at his conclusion [emphasis ours]:

“This petition is set forth in the interest of justice in protecting Brunson’s right to petition for a redress of grievances against the Respondents, and ensuring his right of due process against the encroachment of the doctrine of equitable maxim, and charging the Respondents who failed to investigate the allegations of a rigged election by having them removed from office without further delay.”

https://americanmediaperiscope.com/t...-rock-america/

Turns out 3/4 of the Congress are the traitors that violated their oath of office. It is an open and shut case and the MSM will not touch it. I wonder why?

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    Here is something to chew on.
    “This case uncovers a serious national security breach that is unique and is of first impression, and due to the serious nature of this case it involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with members of the United States Congress, while deeming them unfit from ever holding office under Federal, State, County or local Governments found within the United States of America, and at the same time the trial court also has the authority, to be validated by this Court, to authorize the swearing in of the legal and rightful heirs for President and Vice President of the United States.

“In addition there are two doctrines that conflict with each other found in this case affecting every court in this country. These doctrines are known as the doctrine of equitable maxim and the doctrine of the object principle of justice. Equitable maxim created by this court, which the lower court used to dismiss this case, sets in direct violation of the object principle of justice also partially created by this Court and supported by other appeal courts and constitutional provisions.

“These conflicts call for the supervisory power of this Court to resolve these conflicts, which has not, but should be, settled by this Court without delay.”

The ensuing five (5) pages lists the names of the “Parties to the Proceedings,” all 388 of them in the U.S. Congress, the Senate, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and former Vice President Michael Pence.

The petition goes on to list cases, Article I, Section 3 of the Utah Constitution, jurisdiction, statutes, rules, proceedings, statements of the case, and Supreme Court Rule 14(F) Provisions.

Brunson Conclusion:

In the end of the 18-page petition, Brunson arrives at his conclusion [emphasis ours]:

“This petition is set forth in the interest of justice in protecting Brunson’s right to petition for a redress of grievances against the Respondents, and ensuring his right of due process against the encroachment of the doctrine of equitable maxim, and charging the Respondents who failed to investigate the allegations of a rigged election by having them removed from office without further delay.”

https://americanmediaperiscope.com/t...-rock-america/

Turns out 3/4 of the Congress are the traitors that violated their oath of office. It is an open and shut case and the MSM will not touch it. I wonder why?
    Your link to 'unbiased, factual proof' is American Media Periscope?

That is your idea of 'unbiased'?

We are done here.

Good day.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your link to 'unbiased, factual proof' is American Media Periscope?

That is your idea of 'unbiased'?

We are done here.

Good day.
    It is on the SC docket. Go look for yourself. That is a real case.It does not matter who reports it. You dumbass.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to coldjoint For This Post:

Into the Night (12-03-2022)

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I may hate children but I'm not the one demanding that we pull down every kid's pants for the pleasure of Pervert Conservatives.

I haven't seen you denounce that policy at all...in fact, haven't you defended genital inspections because of phony transphobia?

If so, that would not only make you a child hater but also a child abuser.
    No such demand. Stop making shit up.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams