Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Trump doesn't want your vote in 2024. Just your obedience while he trashes the U.S. a

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I'm not sure why you keep responding because when you do, all you are doing is giving me yet another opportunity to get in your head and under your skin by calling out just how fucking insincere you are about everything.

You've been so full of shit for so long that you don't even know what it means to be honest and genuine.

You're just another phony who doesn't believe a single thing you post on JPP.

So fucking typical.
    I am not sure either. i can point to many just like you who repeat the same bullshit. Are we done or are you going to pout some more?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    The Hell I don't.
    You don't. You don't believe it at all. If you did, you would have done something about it other than run your mouth on an anonymous forum.

Fucking wimp.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Exactly my reaction to your posts about election fraud.

Some patriot you are...you say there's all this fraud but then the only thing you do about it is shitpost on an anonymous forum.

You're not even brave enough to say this shit on social media under your real name...you're just another fucking phony.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not sure either. i can point to many just like you who repeat the same bullshit. Are we done or are you going to pout some more?
    Is it repetition to say that you ran your mouth about election fraud but when the time came to actually do something about it you choked?

Total choke artist.

You talk a big game but then shy away the moment there's a slight risk to your ego.

You should just kill yourself...you are clearly depressed anyway and probably an alcoholic too.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't. You don't believe it at all. If you did, you would have done something about it other than run your mouth on an anonymous forum.

Fucking wimp.
    What are you running?

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is it repetition to say that you ran your mouth about election fraud but when the time came to actually do something about it you choked?

Total choke artist.

You talk a big game but then shy away the moment there's a slight risk to your ego.

You should just kill yourself...you are clearly depressed anyway and probably an alcoholic too.
    Poor baby. Is there a way you can be sedated before you hurt yourself or someone around you?

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Poor baby. Is there a way you can be sedated before you hurt yourself or someone around you?
    No one is fooled by your posturing.

You said there was all this election fraud in 2020 but you did nothing about it when given the chance...so I guess you either are lying about the 2020 election being stolen, or you're just the biggest fucking pussy on JPP.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No one is fooled by your posturing.

You said there was all this election fraud in 2020 but you did nothing about it when given the chance...so I guess you either are lying about the 2020 election being stolen, or you're just the biggest fucking pussy on JPP.
    Actually the Congress should have done something about it and violated their oath of office by not investigating the the fraud.

https://americanmediaperiscope.com/t...-rock-america/

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually the Congress should have done something about it and violated their oath of office by not investigating the the fraud.
    Ah, so what you're saying is that if you have a problem with something, it's someone else's responsibility to do something about it.

What a fucking loser.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

The voters said no such thing. How fucking ignorant can you people get? The massive fraud machine Incest Joe told us about clearly stole the election. The truth will always be the truth. Your lies will also always be lies. No need to reply because you all sound the fucking same.
    Really?
    I DESPISE both parties, Trump and Biden for POTUS.

But where is your link(s) to unbiased, factual, documented PROOF that the election was 'stolen'?
    Which you are asserting - in a matter-of-fact manner - that it was?

I am guessing you can provide, no such link(s).
    Last edited by McRocket; 12-01-2022 at 12:07 PM.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Trump doesn't want your vote in 2024. Just your obedience while he trashes the U.S. again

The Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection. This is what an election looks like to Donald Trump. (Kent Nishimura / Los Angeles Times)

Don’t misunderstand what Donald Trump means when he says he’s running for president again, as he did Tuesday evening.

He doesn’t mean that he will present his case to the American people in 2024 in the expectation that a majority of them will choose him, as they have never done before — not in 2016, when he lost the popular vote but won the electoral college, nor in 2020, when he lost both.

He doesn’t mean that he puts his faith in American democracy, election integrity, the laws of presidential succession or any other institution that is coterminous with the nation itself. He doesn’t mean he plans to abide by any of those things.

That would be what pretty much any other candidate would mean. But not Trump.

The ex-president has demonstrated unmistakably that he intends to take the office by hook or by crook, by denying the validity of any vote against him, by lying to his armed and angry rabble, by pressuring state election officials, state legislatures and federal courts to lie, cheat and otherwise betray the American people and their democracy.

He means that winning office, for him, need not mean being elected to it, but merely attaining it, even by coup if that’s what it takes.

That’s not hyperbole, or mere opinion. It’s not simply a hunch or a worry. It’s a fact, verified by his shocking and unprecedented actions and statements following his Nov. 3, 2020, defeat.

It’s inherent in his blatantly false claims that ballots two years ago were lost, stolen or fraudulently cast. It’s documented in his attempt to obstruct Congress in certifying his election loss by calling on his vice president to break the law, and by summoning his own supporters to Washington to march on the Capitol to thwart the ceremonial count.

It’s clear by his rapt attention to the televised deadly invasion of the Capitol after his speech whipping up the mob, and his failure, for more than three hours, to call on the insurrectionists to stand down.

It's evident by his role in adding Jan. 6, 2021, to the list of unforgettable dates — Dec. 7, 1941, and Sept. 11, 2001 — on which the nation's laws, democracy and freedom were imperiled.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/editorial...022411346.html

Bob Woodward calls Trump an 'unparalleled danger' No sh*t!
    So what?

if you think that Biden or 95% of ALL other, federal politicians (on either side) gives a shit about America over themselves?
    You are naive in the extemis.

Trump is just too blunt (and/or too stupid) to cover up that truth as well as the rest do.
    Last edited by McRocket; 12-01-2022 at 12:08 PM.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    So what?

if you think that Biden or 95% of ALL other, federal politicians (on either side) gives a shit about America over themselves?
    You are naive in the extemis.

Trump is just to blunt (and/or too stupid) to cover up that truth as well as the rest do.
    It's real easy to hold this kind of position because it requires no effort...it's just an easy way to play a pathetically childish and cynical game.

"Politicians are out for themselves"! OK, then why do you keep voting for them?

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's real easy to hold this kind of position because it requires no effort...it's just an easy way to play a pathetically childish and cynical game.

"Politicians are out for themselves"! OK, then why do you keep voting for them?
    Let's get one thing straight?
    You have stated on numerous occasions that you 'hate children'.
    ALL children!!!

Plus, you have openly wished for everyone on the right to die.

That means you are - in my view - emotionally disturbed at best.
    A flat out, psychopath - at worst.

The day I give a shit what you think about almost anything (unless I am REALLY bored)?
    Satan will be skating to work.

BTW - I haven't voted for a politician in years. And I doubt I ever will again.
    Why the fuck would I vote for people whose skill set is beyond pathetic?
    DUH!!!

Get help...you sick, piece of human excrement.
    Before your injure/kill someone.
    There is literally - no one on this board who I feel is more disturbed than you.

We are done here.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh trust me, she will - almost certainly - pout some more.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    (Tantrum)
    You: Politicians are out for themselves.

Me: Then why do you keep voting for them?

You: YOU HATE CHILDREN!!

I may hate children, but I'm not the one who wants to pull down their pants in front of Ted Cruz and Rand Paul so they can stare at kids' genitals all day.

Don't you support that policy to "protect women's sports" or whatever fucking bullshit excuse you're using today?