Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Makes It Official...

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Trump is simply an out-of-control egomaniac who'll latch on to what ideology he thinks will serve him.
    He's not ideological on his own.

Ron DeSantis is a serious right-wing lunatic who helped chase away sane people from the important tourism industry in his own state.
    No problem. People will just spend their money in the Caribbean instead, increasing the flow of funds from inside of to outside of the US.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You seem angry. I sure hope you don't hop on your hog and come looking for me.

Haw, haw.........................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Making fun of a child with Down's syndrome seems about your speed. I hope the neighbors are hiding their pets.
    Odd that so many people do not know that folks can have Down Syndrome facial features and be sharp as a tack.

I thought that ' Peanut Butter Falcon ' was a really good wrestling movie.

Maria Ressa.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,472 Times in 52,478 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Street Glider View Post
    You'll die before I've ever claimed to be an atheist.

I'm Agnostic, dumbfuck. There's a HUGE difference...

You didn't answer my question, coward: Would you accept being prosecuted under the UCMJ? Article 117 would pertain to you here on JPP...

Sorry, you stupid fuck, that's not how our courts work.

I wouldn't have to prove a fucking thing.

See, this is why so many people think you're stupid. You prove it regularly...
    Close enough. LOL

Article 117 applies to both of us equally, son, if we were prosecuted under it. I'll be happy to wager my guilt is far less than yours over the past few days.

Fine. Again, it would take an act of Congress to change the law, but stripping traitors of their veterans benefits and pensions would be an easy sell after a major White Supremacist terrorist attack.

The only people who think I'm stupid are WSE members and others seeking to overthrow our Constitution, son.

Such as? Please cite specific examples...

I have no idea who's a white nationalist on this forum and who isn't...
    See below:

The violent nature of blacks isn't a stereotype. It's reality. A single black man isn't much of a threat, as he'll turn tail and run before any sort of physical engagement with someone who's able to handle himself. It's when blacks start to roam in packs that they become a concern, and that concern is justified given what the history of blacks in society is...
    Nice racist rant. It's comments like those which prove you are a racist and white supremacist.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Your antisemitism and support for White Suprematism is documented all over this forum, Fredo. Examples:
    no it isn't.

none of that says that.

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    "CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA"

Go fuck yourself.
    MAGAs lambasting other MAGAs. Don't you just love it?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

7. #142 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Liberal heads exploding
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

I think of the moron AssHat as more of a xenophobe than a racist, but maybe I haven't paid close enough attention.
    With him, it's hard to do.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I think of the moron AssHat as more of a xenophobe than a racist, but maybe I haven't paid close enough attention.
    With him, it's hard to do.
    With Mr. Zombie, dumbass, it's a matter of respect.

Maria Ressa.

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Well, Trump has officially announced his candidacy, erasing any doubt if it ever really existed.

My concern is that his campaign will further fracture the GOP. He'll now go from being critical of our left-wing leaders, and he'll start attacking those within his own party, which will only hurt the conservative movement.

I fully expect DeSantis to run, and I expect him to conduct himself like the responsible leader he has proven himself to be during the campaign, and he'll do so without the level of personal attacks Trump is surely poised to make towards DeSantis...
    Trying to imagine what is squirming around in Trump's criminal mind, baffles even the brightest psychologists in the world. But, psychologists do not have criminal minds- and that is what it may take to crack this crack-a-doodle!

I'm no psychologist or a criminal, but I'm willing to take a closer look. I believe Donald Trump is running for president, and announcing now at this time, is because he thinks that, this is his only chance to throw all the open investigations on him into chaos.

In Trump's mind, he see's announcing his campaign for the 2024 presidential election, two years away from the election, as some kind of executive power, or a get-a-outta'-jail-Free-Card from the Justice Department.

But, here is the problem for his thinking that- THERE IS ONLY A BRIEF PERIOD WHERE THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT LAYS OFF INVESTIGATIONS, INDICTMENTS, and PROSECUTIONS FOR CANDIDATES RUNNING IN FEDERAL ELECTIONS- and that is 2 months before a Federal election- and UP TO ELECTION DAY! That is only a 2 month window that the Justice Department provides for.

And of course, should he actually win the 2024 election HEAVEN FORBID, HE KNOWS, the Democrats know, and his TRUMPTARDS all know that TRUMP WILL BE ABLE TO HIDE BEHIND EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE FOR another 4 years (LIKE HE DID LAST TIME) and be shielded from INDICTMENTS AND PROSECUTION!

He's free game to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law until that.

BUT- HERE IS THE TRUMP CARD- HE THINKS HE CAN STALL THE COURT SYSTEM WITH LAWSUITS UNTIL TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Actually, Trump's motives are very easy to understand! Donald Trump has figured out how to scam the system, and milk the system, so that his Criminality and crimes have a perpetual motion or certain autonomy to them.

TRUMPLARD thinks all the politically corrupted judges he has in place are still going to save him somehow- and he still feels like the potted plants he selected for the Supreme Court are going to toss him a favor somehow! Remember- "I'm just looking for 36,021 votes, one more than I have now"? Yes, we have always known what Donald Trump just wants- HE WANTS TO PUT HIMSELF ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE- BE ABLE TO CORRUPT EVERYTHING HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON, PUT HIMSELF ABOVE THE LAW- AND ENRICH HIMSELF IN THE PROCESS!

THAT IS THE DONALD TRUMP WE ALL KNOW- TOO WELL!

And now that he has a campaign, Trump knows his parasites, who are still hopelessly in love with Trump, not so much Trump, but more of the love they have for the CHAOS and CORRUPTION that he BRINGS ALONG WITH HIM, will be sending in millions of dollars of Campaign donations- that he intends to laundry, and use for all of his attorney fees, court costs, penalties, and lawsuits!

Like I said, ONE has to think like a criminal- or someone completely void of morals and ethics, to understand his true motives.

Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 11-16-2022 at 12:08 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-19-2022)

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

I see. But it's perfectly fine when the federal government does it, right?

Hypocrite...
    The federal government never tricked foreigners into getting on a plane or lied to them about where they were going, promised them non-existent jobs, then just dumped them off with nowhere to go and not a clue as to what to do next.

Liar...

Please tell me you want to compare the extremism of the right to the extremism of the left.

Please, Holy Mother of God, tell me you want to do that...
    I'm not, because there really is no comparison.

Certainly not in terms of scale. A very small percentage of the left are extremist progressives who go around demanding and advocating for the silly shit we've seen out of them.

I know they exist, and I do not support their agenda, but they hold an infinitesimal amount of sway in the Democratic Party compared to the sway held by the Trumper lunatic cult, the QAnon Christian Nationalist goofballs and the white supremacists like The Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers and others.

Nowhere near the same thing.

Also, though the progressives may have extremist views on certain issues, their extremism is always in the form of the government giving too much, whereas the extremists on the right are solely concerned with the government taking things away.

Except for guns, of course.

The 2nd Amendment is the only right the right truly respects and has deep reverence for.

I disagree with the level of government handouts the progressives advocate, but at least their overreach is based in generosity rather than mean-spirited stinginess.

Which makes them better, more moral people than the a-holes of the right.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

I don't have Trump confused with anyone.

I won't disagree that McConnell has to go, but Trump as already started going after the big dogs in the GOP, and there's just no way that ends well.
    GOOD! It is much needed, no matter how ugly it gets (and it WILL get much uglier). The corrupt RNC club needs to be utterly crushed and replaced by America First MAGA.

If Trump insists on attacking DeSantis,
    Does DeSantis insist on using his current $200M+ in globalist RNC club big donor war-chest of money for a Presidential run against Trump? If yes, then DeSantis deserves to be attacked as he at that point will have declared himself as an enemy of the America First movement.

there's no shortage of voters right in Florida who'll hold it against him in the General.
    True, but there's also no shortage of voters right in Florida who'll hold it against DeSantis for choosing to run against Trump, as it was Trump who got DeSantis into the governor's seat to begin with. Without Trump and his MAGA movement, there wouldn't've been any Governor DeSantis.

It's tough to win the Presidency without Florida...
    Even worse, it's impossible to win the Presidency without free and fair elections.

You are sadly WAYYYYYYY behind the times, since you still care about the "health of the GOP" and "needing particular states in order to win".

Democrats currently have 270+ "electoral votes" in their pockets right now due to their fraudulent (s)elections in key states. Due to this, there is literally NO viable path for Republicans to win the Presidency or any statewide office in key states. That's partly why we need Trump rather than anyone else as the nominee, as he will continue to be our voice against all of these corrupt institutions which are behind the removal of free and fair elections in this country.

Key states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, and a number of others (such as Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, and even Wisconsin to a lesser extent for the moment, as well as the dictatorship of California and the oligarchy of New York) will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER see another Republican win at the state (or former-state) level EVER again unless and until Republicans start embracing the "new normal" of going solely after ballots rather than going after voters, and getting those ballots collected as early as possible, rather than allowing Democrats to largely separate their own early harvested ballots from election day Republican voters' ballots which Dems can then adjudicate or otherwise disenfranchise via shoddy corrupt machinery.

Those states that I mentioned above are all completely lost atm with regard to election integrity, thus the strategy of going after voters in those states will always be a losing strategy until Republicans can steal power back and make the necessary changes in order to turn (s)elections back into elections.

This is a war, and we need Trump at the helm to fight it. DeSantis is not the man for this particular job, nor is anyone else. It is Trump all the way.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,472 Times in 52,478 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

....Please tell me you want to compare the extremism of the right to the extremism of the left.

Please, Holy Mother of God, tell me you want to do that...
    Yes, please tell me how you compare the extremism on the right to that on the left.

FWIW, all violent or criminal people should face justice. The problem with you is that you seek to justify RW violence by finger-pointing at LW violence.

Are you equating the violence in Portland, a local police issue, with the attack on the Capitol on 1/6?

You're already on record supporting Trump, supporting White Nationalist ideology and your racism as quoted previously and posted Here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...88#post4801088

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

Close enough. LOL

Article 117 applies to both of us equally, son, if we were prosecuted under it. I'll be happy to wager my guilt is far less than yours over the past few days.
    Again, your ignorance of the law is astounding.

Even if your guilt was less than mine, we could both go to prison for 6 months under the UCMJ for doing it.

Are you prepared to do that?

Fine. Again, it would take an act of Congress to change the law, but stripping traitors of their veterans benefits and pensions would be an easy sell after a major White Supremacist terrorist attack.
    I would have no problem at all removing all pay and benefits from someone who conducts such an attack.

But merely being a white supremacist, as revolting as that is, should not result in someone losing all of their retirement benefits. Next thing you know, someone would want to do the same to all NAMBLA members and you'd lose everything...

The only people who think I'm stupid are WSE members and others seeking to overthrow our Constitution, son.
    Along with any sane, rational individual who reads your bullshit.

The people who take issue with what I say all beat women...

See, numbnuts? I can do it, too...

Nice racist rant. It's comments like those which prove you are a racist and white supremacist.
    Properly identifying a group of people for what they are isn't racist.

How many whites did you see burning our cities to the ground in 2020? It may be cultural, it may be the way they're raised, but it's not a racist comment to say that blacks have definitely show a fer greater propensity for violence than whites.

Believing otherwise is stupid...
    Life is better when you live it on your own terms...

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

Yes, please tell me how you compare the extremism on the right to that on the left.
    When the left wants no limits on abortion, that's extremism.

When the left wants you to believe that a biological male can compete fairly on a woman's swim teram, that's extremism.

When the left believes that it's okay to let a grown mad use a ladies room because he identifies as a woman, that's extremism.

When the left demands more laws targeting law abiding citizens as opposed to criminals, that's extremism.

When the left wants to take pre-school children to a drag show and tell them it's "normal", that's extremism.

I could go on, but I'm bored...

FWIW, all violent or criminal people should face justice. The problem with you is that you seek to justify RW violence by finger-pointing at LW violence.
    Says the douchebag who just said "I'll be happy to wager my guilt is far less than yours".

Your propensity for hypocrisy is truly fascinating...

Are you equating the violence in Portland, a local police issue, with the attack on the Capitol on 1/6?
    How stupid are you?

I've mentioned neither. The intelligent individual (read: NOT YOU) would understand that in order to compare them, I would need to talk about them...
    Life is better when you live it on your own terms...