Thread: As a result of putting down the red devil for now, please feel free to gloat!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default As a result of putting down the red devil for now, please feel free to gloat!

Repukes and their chief of the sewer tRump of the toxic red wave were for months taunting and hurling disgusting threats and insults at bragging about their overwhelming and sweeping red wave in a plot of the gutter with tRump to be the doom of democracy, the well being of society and the common decency of civilization on Earth. Yet as a result of a change of events to which the blue wave emerged like a sudden and unexpected tsunami on a rampage against the repuke party of a red wave stench at basically taking most of it under. Additionally, to which has basically exposed the repuke atrocity as a high and dry stinking and rotted mess to deal with. This while they are still pilfering on the taxpayer money like vultures at deserving to be revoked of all of that and left penniless and declared persona non grata as a result of their high crimes, treason and other schemes they plotted along with their foreign enemy associated from a shit hole. The repuke party deserves to rot and be condemned in the U.S. by a official declaration. Let it be democrats and independents, considering they do all the work while repukes attempt to destroy any type of progressive efforts at serving the best interests of society and its foreign relations, etc.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,903 Times in 6,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Repukes and their chief of the sewer tRump of the toxic red wave were for months taunting and hurling disgusting threats and insults at bragging about their overwhelming and sweeping red wave in a plot of the gutter with tRump to be the doom of democracy, the well being of society and the common decency of civilization on Earth. Yet as a result of a change of events to which the blue wave emerged like a sudden and unexpected tsunami on a rampage against the repuke party of a red wave stench at basically taking most of it under. Additionally, to which has basically exposed the repuke atrocity as a high and dry stinking and rotted mess to deal with. This while they are still pilfering on the taxpayer money like vultures at deserving to be revoked of all of that and left penniless and declared persona non grata as a result of their high crimes, treason and other schemes they plotted along with their foreign enemy associated from a shit hole. The repuke party deserves to rot and be condemned in the U.S. by a official declaration. Let it be democrats and independents, considering they do all the work while repukes attempt to destroy any type of progressive efforts at serving the best interests of society and its foreign relations, etc.
    So the election results are fantastic for America. I had hope that cool heads would prevail and that America would reject trumpism. Now, the final step is accountability.

People who pushed these lies and planned the attack on America need to be held accountable for what they've done and attempted to do. trump, of course, but people like Rudy, Bannon, Flynn, Stone - people who slinked around the Willard hotel prior to the 1/6 attack.

Its not about revenge, it's about preventing this shit from happening again. If they all of off scott free, what's to prevent that dumpster full of human garbage from trying it again?
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Cypress (11-13-2022)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

dems will now claim a mandate to open the borders, abort children, bankrupt the oil industry and continue fucking over the economy.....good job lib'ruls......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

salty?

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    dems will now claim a mandate to open the borders, abort children, bankrupt the oil industry and continue fucking over the economy.....good job lib'ruls......
    and dont forget child genital mutilation......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (11-13-2022)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of curse we should all forget the 7 trillion dollar deficit trump left us, along with millions of lost jobs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-13-2022)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Of curse we should all forget the 7 trillion dollar deficit trump left us, along with millions of lost jobs.
    why not.....you've ignored the 10T Obama gave us and the 5T Biden gave us in just two years......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

why not.....you've ignored the 10T Obama gave us and the 5T Biden gave us in just two years......
    Total bull shit as expected. Trump have us the largest single 4 year deficit in our history, lies wont change that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-15-2022)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    salty?
    Actually how did you like the unexpected in certain cases event of the Blue Wave Tsunami and the Blue Wave undercurrent affect? This versus your treasonous and toxic stench repukes bragging how they would sweep the nation and the common decency of civilization with a toxic red wave of nothing but sadistic poison and destruction? Someone dropped a fart ball and it was not democrats, independents or moderates.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 11-14-2022 at 03:00 AM.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

salty?
    Actually when was the last time you took good care of those areas that need a thorough cleansing and swabbing down?
    Last edited by gemini104104; 11-15-2022 at 01:29 AM.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Actually when was the last time you took good care of those areas that need a through cleansing and swabbing down?
    i try to forget about those areas...

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Total bull shit as expected. Trump have us the largest single 4 year deficit in our history, lies wont change that.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i try to forget about those areas...
    Too smelly? Yet consider those around you and at least keep those ruffing it areas somewhat refreshed. I bet you would feel better. This instead of spewing your stench and lies on the Internet.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Too smelly? Yet consider those around you and at least keep those ruffing it areas somewhat refreshed. I bet you would feel better. This instead of spewing your stench and lies on the Internet.
    I only spew mint-scented gold ingots of truth.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Repukes and their chief of the sewer tRump of the toxic red wave were for months taunting and hurling disgusting threats and insults at bragging about their overwhelming and sweeping red wave.
    Steve Bannon hollored that MAGA would win 80 to 100 House seats.