Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Justices cheered at conservative group’s anniversary dinner

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks for, once again, admitting you didn't support the Civil War all your WSE friends chose to attend.

After all your talk, I thought you'd have at least gone there to wave a flag instead of sit at home on your ass. Your choice.
    maybe you should take a closer look at your idiot thinking, then..........because, so far, it hasn't served you well.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,434 Times in 52,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    maybe you should take a closer look at your idiot thinking, then..........because, so far, it hasn't served you well.
    Not my problem. I'm content to let the FBI take down all the WSEs and those who support them.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not my problem. I'm content to let the FBI take down all the WSEs and those who support them.
    Then it's a good thing they've learned to just ignore your ridiculous and outlandish 'reports' you've made.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Then it's a good thing they've learned to just ignore your ridiculous and outlandish 'reports' you've made.
    What are you so upset about, Sgt. Doolittle? You haven't done anything except talk.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What are you so upset about, Sgt. Doolittle? You haven't done anything except talk.
    you confuse 'upset' with 'scorn', which is what i'm looking at you with......total scorn.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you confuse 'upset' with 'scorn', which is what i'm looking at you with......total scorn.
    Okey-dokey, Sgt. Doolittle. Happy now? Did you feel manly by typing that from the safety of your keyboard?

You were more fun when you were bravely posting things like this:
    we will not allow racists like you to determine what is and isn't a republic. we will kill you first
    this is precisely why I don't have a huge problem with collateral damage. Your emotions and feelings will do nothing but keep you a slave to tyranny

Attachment 18502
    You were clearly much braver before the 1/6 assholes were being arrested.

Note that the much braver traitor, Larry Brock, was convicted of all six charges. Sentencing in February. He walked the walk, but you only talk the talk, tough guy. LOL

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...in-jan-6-case/
    Retired Air Force officer who entered Senate chamber in tactical gear found guilty in Jan. 6 case
    The Justice Department indicated in a statement that Brock will be sentenced on Feb. 14, 2023. The felony charge carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and financial penalties.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okey-dokey, Sgt. Doolittle. Happy now? Did you feel manly by typing that from the safety of your keyboard?

You were more fun when you were bravely posting things like this:

You were clearly much braver before the 1/6 assholes were being arrested.

Note that the much braver traitor, Larry Brock, was convicted of all six charges. Sentencing in February. He walked the walk, but you only talk the talk, tough guy. LOL

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...in-jan-6-case/
    Retired Air Force officer who entered Senate chamber in tactical gear found guilty in Jan. 6 case
    The Justice Department indicated in a statement that Brock will be sentenced on Feb. 14, 2023. The felony charge carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and financial penalties.
    the hilarious part about your entire premise of why I was NOT at the capital building on 1/6 rests on a lie created by your delusional mind. That is why your pitiful rantings are laughed at, why you're considered a government flunkie, stool pigeon, nark, snitch, an overall idiot.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the hilarious part about your entire premise of why I was NOT at the capital building on 1/6 rests on a lie created by your delusional mind. That is why your pitiful rantings are laughed at, why you're considered a government flunkie, stool pigeon, nark, snitch, an overall idiot.
    Meh. Call it what you like, but you've, literally, been whining for years that only the violent overthrow of the US government would restore the Constitution, that you were ready to kill those who disagreed and, that despite Trump's clarion call to show up on 1/6, you chose to watch it on television.

Bitch, whine and moan about me all you like, but these little conversations between you and me allow others to see what each of us stands for and our positions regarding violence, treason and the law.

there can be no resolution with traitors to the constitution and freedom, like yourself.
    you have no good guys with guns, remember? your racist ass will end up dead in the resulting civil war. we will not tolerate racists like you living amongst us

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

only the violent overthrow of the US government would restore the Constitution,
    and as long as people remain stupid, like you, this is true.
    that you were ready to kill those who disagreed
    this is false.
    and, that despite Trump's clarion call to show up on 1/6, you chose to watch it on television.
    why would I show up in support of trumps overthrow when I don't support trump???????

Bitch, whine and moan about me all you like, but these little conversations between you and me allow others to see what each of us stands for and our positions regarding violence, treason and the law.
    yes, we all see that you stand for submissive cowardice to government and I stand for freedom against tyranny.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and as long as people remain stupid, like you, this is true.

this is false.

why would I show up in support of trumps overthrow when I don't support trump???????

yes, we all see that you stand for submissive cowardice to government and I stand for freedom against tyranny.
    Brave talk from your keyboard, Sgt. Doolittle. Please let me know when you decide to do more than talk about standing up.

Nice talk...which is all you do, son.

20DEC20
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    child, I'm one of those most suited for a civil war..........better find a bunker to hide in when it starts
    you're a pussy. no one gives a shit
    you will
    why do you think it's not going to happen? oh, wait, you said that republicans have no balls................................its not them you have to worry about, dumbass
    I haven't had any interest in an olive branch for 20 years............but thanks

the only thing I have an interest in expanding is the maximum effective range of my AR-15

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans