Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take a Drink for every Claim The Election was Stolen- The liquor lobby thanks you

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,632 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    With the voting over but the not the election it's time to play a drinking game ----

Take a drink every time a Republican Politician claims the election was stolen.

Rules-

1. The first time you see, hear or read about any Republican politician, in or out of office, claim any election was stolen do a shot or chug a beer.
    2.Only one drink per politician per election per day. (Example - If Trump claims Michigan was stolen - one drink, If Trump then claims Arizona was stolen that requires a second drink. If Trump claims Michigan was stolen in 3 different "truths" then you only need take one drink.)
    3. If you pass out or throw up from too much drinking, you can take 12 hours off before joining in the game again.
    4. Every time you take a drink record it to see how many drinks you are taking.
    5. Bragging rights for the most drinks taken in any given day. (No prizes.)

Suggestion that you have at least 3 cases of beer and 5 liters of hard liquor on hand before you start playing.
    Warning - Do not drive while playing this game

Open to include any other rules as needed to keep this going for the next 3 weeks to a month. Let's have some fun!!!
    Sorry but I can't drink that much and don't have that much liquor on hand anyway.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,903 Times in 6,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    6 - ever time a democrats uses the term Election Denier you need to punch yourself in the nuts
    Man, my stocks have taken off over the past 2 weeks. I might have to look for another place to put all my money if this keeps up.

Thank you, President Biden!
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    6 - ever time a democrats uses the term Election Denier you need to punch yourself in the nuts
    ^^^
    Typical Trumper who hates the Truth.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Why would I do that?

Wouldn't it be easier to just be like you and hire a professional domme skilled in punching nuts?
    I think I speak for all sane folk here when I wish zymugy, "Seasons' Beatings"

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Conservatives will not stay complaint and stupid forever.

You best have a plan for what is coming.
    Not conservatives, just Trumpers...and I disagree that Trumpers won't stay stupid forever. Most were born stupid and/or are mentally ill.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    I think I speak for all sane folk here when I wish zymugy, "Seasons' Beatings"
    zymurgy is a Legion in his own mind.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

LurchAddams (11-14-2022)

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I’ll be dead, better go watch a Hallmark movie and stay off the internet.
    I recommend, "A Christmas Story". Be careful you don't put your eye out.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    How goes the not so master plan of political pseudoscience thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory presented by Ike - hand scribed old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists in their not so master race to maintain 2 political parties as the supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement for Christiananality pedophilia & Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia survival of the fittest fascists "man is God" mentality reasoning interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" under color of law game as only Democrats & Republicans in a Christian Nation.
    I'm sorry. Is your interpreter here?

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

I'm sorry. Is your interpreter here?
    Avoidance in acceptance of thieving old glory arsonists that has been going on for over 60 + years just as avoidance in acceptance of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists for over 60+ years certainly has that Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union Islamidiotocracy of Mohammed pedophilia of Democrats & Republicans under color of law suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming continues as political pseudoscience of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" ought to satisfy the liquor lobby & the national religion cognitive dissonance immensely.....

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Avoidance in acceptance of thieving old glory arsonists that has been going on for over 60 + years just as avoidance in acceptance of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists for over 60+ years certainly has that Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union Islamidiotocracy of Mohammed pedophilia of Democrats & Republicans under color of law suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming continues as political pseudoscience of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" ought to satisfy the liquor lobby & the national religion cognitive dissonance immensely.....
    "sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming continues as political pseudoscience". Are you trying to win at Scrabble?

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

If it's not water, unsweet ice tea no ice or Powerade don't celebrate with drink to Christiananality pedophilia cross conditioned way beyond therapy schizophrenia Mohammed pedophilia suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical political pseudoscience homicidal human farming parlay of the USA gene pool as most of the people certainly manage.
    You can't just throw a word matrix out here and expect us to understand WTF you are even trying to say. Use proper English please!

Here I have one for you- as an example-

To shewing another demands to Marianne property cheerful informed at striking at Clothes parlors however by cottage on In views it or meant drift to Be concern parlors settled or do shyness address remainder northward performed out for moonlight yet late add name was rent park from rich he always do do former he highly was drawing natural fat respect husband an as noisy an offer drawn blush place these tried for way joy wrote witty in mr began music weeks after at begin education no dejection so direction pretended household do to travelling everything her eat reasonable unsatiable decisively simplicity. Morning request be lasting it fortune demands highest of.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Conservatives will not stay complaint and stupid forever.

You best have a plan for what is coming.
    <sigh> Compliant!

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

"sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming continues as political pseudoscience". Are you trying to win at Scrabble?
    Just SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 commentary a couple decades after USA history repeating Kristallnacht since Eisenhower said Never Again....