1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Brand loyalty is for chicks and queers.
    'chicks and queers'?

Hey, what's it like where you are now...back in 1962?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    'chicks and queers'?

Hey, what's it like where you are now...back in 1962?
    go get your starbucks, metrosexual.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

go get your starbucks, metrosexual.

No thanks, troll.

I have never drank a Starbucks coffee in my life.

Bye now.

By the way, I swear on my mothers grave, that I think you seem amongst the dumbest people on here who posts regularly.

Have a wonderful day.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    No thanks, troll.

I have never drank a Starbucks coffee in my life.

Bye now.

By the way, I swear on my mothers grave, that I think you seem amongst the dumbest people on here who posts regularly.

Have a wonderful day.
    so maybe you can tell me why sending all the jobs away and becoming dependant on geopolitical foes and destroying the american middle class is smart.

go for it.

I eat libertarians for breakfast.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

he won't be back. his deeply held beliefs suddenly seem stupid, even to himself.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview
    Black Rifle Coffee gave an interview last week with The New York Times, in which it seems like they decided to attack their own customers in a bizarre attempt to distance themselves from their conservative brand image.

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview
    The Post Millennial
    Jul 19, 2021

Black Rifle Coffee gave an interview last week with The New York Times, in which it seems like they decided to attack their own customers in a bizarre attempt to distance themselves from their conservative brand image.

According to the interview, Black Rifle Coffee has done well by building their brand as the counter-culture coffee of right-wingers all across the country:

"In 2015, the company’s revenue was $1 million. By 2019, that figure had grown to $82 million. Last year, the company did $163 million in sales," the NYT reported.

And this was done with ads like the two quotes posted below as examples, both from 2017:

"Instead of worrying about microaggressions and which bathroom I’m going to use, I believe it’s important to support the people that actually serve our country."

"I’ve heard people say patriotism is racism. Well, as a veteran-owned company, we give zero s**ts about your opinion."

Contrast this with Hafer's recent comments in the NYT interview, which have critics scratching their heads:

"I’m a man without a party now."
    "What I figured out the last couple of years is that being really political, in the sense of backing an individual politician or any individual party, is really f**king detrimental. And it’s detrimental to the company. And it’s detrimental, ultimately, to my mission."
    "You can’t let sections of your customers hijack your brand and say, 'This is who you are.' It’s like, no, no, we define that."
    "I hate racist, Proud-Boyish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my f**king customer database and pay them to get the f**k out."
    There is strong speculation among many that these types of statements may erode Black Rifle's hard-won customer base's loyalty. People being made of the NYT interview have been quick to voice their discontent on social media:

https://thepostmillennial.com/black-...-nyt-interview

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

The Post Millennial
    Jul 19, 2021

According to the interview, Black Rifle Coffee has done well by building their brand as the counter-culture coffee of right-wingers all across the country:

"In 2015, the company’s revenue was $1 million. By 2019, that figure had grown to $82 million. Last year, the company did $163 million in sales," the NYT reported.

And this was done with ads like the two quotes posted below as examples, both from 2017:

"Instead of worrying about microaggressions and which bathroom I’m going to use, I believe it’s important to support the people that actually serve our country."

"I’ve heard people say patriotism is racism. Well, as a veteran-owned company, we give zero s**ts about your opinion."

Contrast this with Hafer's recent comments in the NYT interview, which have critics scratching their heads:

"I’m a man without a party now."
    "What I figured out the last couple of years is that being really political, in the sense of backing an individual politician or any individual party, is really f**king detrimental. And it’s detrimental to the company. And it’s detrimental, ultimately, to my mission."
    "You can’t let sections of your customers hijack your brand and say, 'This is who you are.' It’s like, no, no, we define that."
    "I hate racist, Proud-Boyish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my f**king customer database and pay them to get the f**k out."
    There is strong speculation among many that these types of statements may erode Black Rifle's hard-won customer base's loyalty. People being made of the NYT interview have been quick to voice their discontent on social media:

https://thepostmillennial.com/black-...-nyt-interview

What Hafer is saying is absolutely true.

Uber-right wing extremism is not what BRCC is about. If such groups or people "hijack" the brand, and it hurts business, you need to call them out. It's no different than a politician using a song that the recording artist doesn't want used. The recording artist has the right to call the politician out.

As for supporting a candidate, when you're in business your first goal is to make money. If you're doing something which hinders that, say, like supporting a particular politician, you need to stop that because it stands in the way of your primary goal...
    Life is better when you live it on your own terms...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Street Glider For This Post:

ExpressLane (11-25-2022)

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Street Glider View Post
    What Hafer is saying is absolutely true.

Uber-right wing extremism is not what BRCC is about. If such groups or people "hijack" the brand, and it hurts business, you need to call them out. It's no different than a politician using a song that the recording artist doesn't want used. The recording artist has the right to call the politician out.

As for supporting a candidate, when you're in business your first goal is to make money. If you're doing something which hinders that, say, like supporting a particular politician, you need to stop that because it stands in the way of your primary goal...
    right.

they're there to make money.

fuck their fake brand affinity.

they can't have it both ways.

and fuck black rifle coffee company.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

military people supposedly took an oath to uphold the constitution.

black rifle was pro lockdown.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

right.

they're there to make money.
    And not a thing wrong with that...

fuck their fake brand affinity.
    What "fake brand affinity"?

they can't have it both ways.

and fuck black rifle coffee company.
    You probably prefer that raspberry-mocha-mint-creme-girlie-boy-foo-foo-bullshit coffee at Starbuck's, don't you?

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

military people supposedly took an oath to uphold the constitution.

black rifle was pro lockdown.
    Believe it or not, because of what's contained in it, that oath does not carry over into civilian life...

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,164 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

I like Black Rifle coffee, they give me a discount because of my hubby’s Purple Heart license plates on our car.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-25-2022)

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I like Black Rifle coffee, they give me a discount because of my hubby’s Purple Heart license plates on our car.
    and they were pro-lockdown!

they're fake patriots.

fuck black rifle coffee company.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,164 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

and they were pro-lockdown!

they're fake patriots.

fuck black rifle coffee company.
    They understood how it was necessary to help the medical system from being completely overwhelmed, something you still can not grasp.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (11-25-2022), Guno צְבִי (11-25-2022)

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    They understood how it was necessary to help the medical system from being completely overwhelmed, something you still can not grasp.
    You believe lies and bullshit!