Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    This is a political forum, the global order is in collapse, what did you imagine that we would want to talk about?
    Sometimes something old has to die and give birth to a new one, the current world order does not suit the majority in this world ...
    I think we will find out here.
    Maybe you should leave before you turn up the radar of the Russian security services.
    You're drawing the wrong conclusions again. I am a patriot of my country and I have no reason to leave it. Like the special services, there is no need to pay attention to me... unless you come to drink coffee.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,103 Times in 12,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,442 Times in 1,386 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fabius Bile View Post
    Sometimes something old has to die and give birth to a new one, the current world order does not suit the majority in this world ...
    I think we will find out here.

You're drawing the wrong conclusions again. I am a patriot of my country and I have no reason to leave it. Like the special services, there is no need to pay attention to me... unless you come to drink coffee.
    Leave JPP you dope.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Leave JPP you dope.
    Your rudeness... that's your problem. Please don't write to me again.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hi, I'm from Russia.
    Glad to introduce myself. Unfortunately, I don't know how you do it here.
    I am a retired Russian officer, a patriot of my country, an ethnic Belarusian.
    If someone is interested in something in more detail, ask.
    do you think putin and the west are just doing a huge performance to bilk defense money out of their resective populations?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

At the moment, yes.
    But in general, Russia and China have more chances of a conflict in the future than an alliance.
    Today, a common enemy and common challenges unite, and this works well, but if the enemy does not become, then the risk of conflict is huge. But these are problems that will be solved as they arrive.
    As one of our emperors said, Russia has only two allies... ©

And believe me, none of them is China.
    are we battling it out for the number 2 position?

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    do you think putin and the west are just doing a huge performance to bilk defense money out of their resective populations?
    You know the nuance here, you live in the world of your media... where there is a half-truth, but often... what is not reality, but when it comes to Russia.
    Let 's take a thesis:
    First, does Putin have a loss of popular support? I don't see this, either before the war or during the war. A strong hierarchy of military formations has been built, and our police, bailiffs, and penitentiary system are made on the basis of the military. The opposition to the government has always been tame and well-fed, no one touched Navalny particularly until a performance with toxic substances was played (which should destroy regiments of soldiers, but did not kill one Alexei).
    Secondly, is there an agreement between the United States and Putin? Quite likely. Only the price of this is not the ratings in the elections, a nation that is not very interested in democracy in principle, this show is not necessary. Why is the USA doing this? To rob Europe, today it is being done perfectly, enterprises and technologies are being exported and the region is plunging into crisis. Why would Putin do that? Don't know.
    The deepest misconception is that many people in the West think that Putin makes decisions alone... No, it's not that close. In Russia there is such a concept as "Kremlin Towers" and there is a Tower of War, a Tower of supporters of the Union with Europe, etc.
    And it is the influence of these Towers that has on Russian politics. Now many processes are led by supporters of the war, my opinion is that Putin is too soft for the current situation and many want more radical actions. Putin, I think, does not mind agreeing with the United States, I hope they will not allow him to do this.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You know the nuance here, you live in the world of your media... where there is a half-truth, but often... what is not reality, but when it comes to Russia.
    Let 's take a thesis:
    First, does Putin have a loss of popular support? I don't see this, either before the war or during the war. A strong hierarchy of military formations has been built, and our police, bailiffs, and penitentiary system are made on the basis of the military. The opposition to the government has always been tame and well-fed, no one touched Navalny particularly until a performance with toxic substances was played (which should destroy regiments of soldiers, but did not kill one Alexei).
    Secondly, is there an agreement between the United States and Putin? Quite likely. Only the price of this is not the ratings in the elections, a nation that is not very interested in democracy in principle, this show is not necessary. Why is the USA doing this? To rob Europe, today it is being done perfectly, enterprises and technologies are being exported and the region is plunging into crisis. Why would Putin do that? Don't know.
    The deepest misconception is that many people in the West think that Putin makes decisions alone... No, it's not that close. In Russia there is such a concept as "Kremlin Towers" and there is a Tower of War, a Tower of supporters of the Union with Europe, etc.
    And it is the influence of these Towers that has on Russian politics. Now many processes are led by supporters of the war, my opinion is that Putin is too soft for the current situation and many want more radical actions. Putin, I think, does not mind agreeing with the United States, I hope they will not allow him to do this.
    I want a quick peace deal in ukraine. war is dumb.

what do you want?

where are the russian people on the western trend towards genital mutilation of 'trans' children? and puberty blocker drugs?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

are there horrific biolabs in ukraine that the west powers do not want putin to possess?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I want a quick peace deal in ukraine. war is dumb.

what do you want?
    No, I don't think the war will end soon.
    The Kremlin will not leave Ukraine as it is (anti-Russian, aggressive) and if it fails to capture it, it will be turned into a field.
    And, in principle, I do not believe that the war began solely for the sake of Donbass or Ukraine, the goals are much bigger, they want to reshape the world and Ukraine is just an excuse here.
    The Kremlin and Beijing saw the weakness of the West... especially the pandemic has shown that you do not have unity, your politicians have begun to fence themselves off from each other, moreover, the United States is divided internally... if not now, then never again. The current war is creating a crisis and the West will eat itself. Turkey, the Saudis saw it, India sees it.

What do I want? It doesn't matter today. I am not one of those people who need some higher matter about "justice" or a religious motive... it's enough for me to know that someone wants to harm my people and is aiming a machine gun at my soldiers, the rest does not matter.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

are there horrific biolabs in ukraine that the west powers do not want putin to possess?
    I can't say anything about it... honestly, there is no opinion.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, I don't think the war will end soon.
    The Kremlin will not leave Ukraine as it is (anti-Russian, aggressive) and if it fails to capture it, it will be turned into a field.
    And, in principle, I do not believe that the war began solely for the sake of Donbass or Ukraine, the goals are much bigger, they want to reshape the world and Ukraine is just an excuse here.
    The Kremlin and Beijing saw the weakness of the West... especially the pandemic has shown that you do not have unity, your politicians have begun to fence themselves off from each other, moreover, the United States is divided internally... if not now, then never again. The current war is creating a crisis and the West will eat itself. Turkey, the Saudis saw it, India sees it.

What do I want? It doesn't matter today. I am not one of those people who need some higher matter about "justice" or a religious motive... it's enough for me to know that someone wants to harm my people and is aiming a machine gun at my soldiers, the rest does not matter.
    is it safe to say that the globalist utopian new world order is a figment of the western mind?

a psychological operation, created by oligarch traitors to the west?

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I can't say anything about it... honestly, there is no opinion.
    because it's classified?

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

is it safe to say that the globalist utopian new world order is a figment of the western mind?

a psychological operation, created by oligarch traitors to the west?
    I think it's like wolves... when they saw the weakness of the West and realized that it could be defeated, so a number of countries began current events... as for the oligarchs, I think yes, if/when the West falls, they will buy their place in the new world.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,137 Times in 33,847 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hi, I'm from Russia.
    Glad to introduce myself. Unfortunately, I don't know how you do it here.
    I am a retired Russian officer, a patriot of my country, an ethnic Belarusian.
    If someone is interested in something in more detail, ask.
    Welcome to the forum. Please be sure to read the rules. Enjoy.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think it's like wolves... when they saw the weakness of the West and realized that it could be defeated, so a number of countries began current events... as for the oligarchs, I think yes, if/when the West falls, they will buy their place in the new world.
    I believe they're busting out the united states in mafia fashion.

using the credit to buy buy buy, and then taking everything out the backdoor with no sales made on the register, and then they'll set it on fire.

David Scatino : [after woken up by Tony unzipping the camping tent David was sleeping in inside his sports goods store] Tony, what're you doing here?

Tony Soprano : I was going to ask you the same fuckin question

David Scatino : It's my store

Tony Soprano : [after looking at the mess, sarcastically] congratulations, it's a fuckin disaster

David Scatino : Hey, some of those airline tickets came in, you want me to split them with Richie?

Tony Soprano : They're mine, it's my idea. This is where you sleep?

David Scatino : Yeah, sometimes. It's easier than going home

Tony Soprano : [while sitting down on a wooden bench near David's tent] I know what you mean. I remember when you transferred in the tenth grade from Baden-Baden, fuckin army brat

David Scatino : Hey, you remember when those Guidos from Paterson caught you at Garret Mountain and had you barricaded in your old man's car? I whipped that rocket and hit that guy in the eye?

Tony Soprano : Don't reminisce on me

David Scatino : You told me not to get into the game, why'd you let me do it?

Tony Soprano : Well, I knew you had this business here Davey, it's my nature "frog on a scorpion" you know? Besides if you would've won I'd be the one crying the blues right?

David Scatino : What's the end?

Tony Soprano : The end? Declaring bankruptcy

Tony Soprano : [after David begins crying] hey, your not the first guy to get "busted out."This is how a guy like me makes a living: this is my bread and butter. When this is over your free to go. You can go wherever you want

Tony Soprano : [Increasing Scatino's sporting goods store's debt by buying products, selling them, and not paying back the vendors] a lot of fuckin work to move some picnic coolers

Richie Aprile : Coolers are scissors, everybody wants one but have nobody has a fuckin idea how much they cost. You have a Nigerian sell these on the streets for two or three bucks a piece, who's not going to say "fuck it, give me one"

Tony Soprano : Davey, how we doing with the books of airline tickets?

David Scatino : You want to raise a red flag with the travel agency? A sporting goods store that charges airline tickets in bulk?

Tony Soprano : You say it's a promotional device" you know "customer of the year", "salesman on the month", that kind of thing, don't worry about it. You put it all on different lines of credit

David Scatino : Yeah but all of sudden I'm ordering all this weird shit. Picnic coolers, Ramosa water. When is one of these vendors realizes I'm never going to pay them and call the cops?

Richie Aprile : When your fuckin credit runs out "Diamond Jim", until then get on the fuckin horn and order unless your ready to pay the principle you owe us?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705232...ters/nm0001598