Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Reasons to Report a Post

1. #376 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TuTu Monroe View Post
    Yet, BAC did the same thing to me. It's a goddamn double standard with you guys.
    I scrolled back to the first page and found that the first time the graphic was used was by a vaunted member of your coven. Please inform me where it was used by "BAC", I may owe him an apology.

2. #377 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by belme1201 View Post
    It was you who complained that it had been used against you.
    Let me point out to you the comments the "Staff" has made, after over 300 posts, about the quality that has been brought to this thread. I might point out to them that it is one of the prime reasons the WOT board eventually died a deserved and merciful death. I'm sure you and your friends would agree.

The WOT board, in addition to SEVERAL other AOL boards were shut down. No matter how much you try and personalize it by assigning blame to one party over the other, it had been dying and threatened to close down many, many times before the actual plug was pulled.

You had no objections whatsoever and stood silently by giving your tacit approval when Prakosh spewed his filth day in and day out and nary a spit or sputter from you with regards to that piece of filthy excrement and his merry followers.

BAC used that emoticon ON ANOTHER THREAD. In order to make it true, doesn't mean it had to happen on this thread.

If you don't like the fracas or being in the middle of it, I would suggest you remove your butt from the discussion and get about the business of doing what you supposedly REALLY WANT TO DO and debate others.

It makes it completely unbelievable that you keep coming back in the thick of it and telling us how much you hate it. In fact it is COMPLETELY UNBELIEVABLE!!!

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Shoo Fly!

3. #378 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by usaloyal2theend View Post
    The WOT board, in addition to SEVERAL other AOL boards were shut down. No matter how much you try and personalize it by assigning blame to one party over the other, it had been dying and threatened to close down many, many times before the actual plug was pulled.

You had no objections whatsoever and stood silently by giving your tacit approval when Prakosh spewed his filth day in and day out and nary a spit or sputter from you with regards to that piece of filthy excrement and his merry followers.

BAC used that emoticon ON ANOTHER THREAD. In order to make it true, doesn't mean it had to happen on this thread.

If you don't like the fracas or being in the middle of it, I would suggest you remove your butt from the discussion and get about the business of doing what you supposedly REALLY WANT TO DO and debate others.

It makes it completely unbelievable that you keep coming back in the thick of it and telling us how much you hate it. In fact it is COMPLETELY UNBELIEVABLE!!!

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Shoo Fly!
    WOT at one point was recording thousands of posts daily. As the stupid trash became more and more prevalent, posters dropped off until there were just a hundred or two, mostly childish, posts on a good day. This thread is an excellent example of what I hoped the board administrators would try to avoid, if they want it, so be it, I tried.
    I gave no approval or disapproval over filthy trash from either Prakosh or you. Prokash in our very few posts in reply to to one another expressed that I wasn't Liberal enough for him.
    Please note where I asked TuTu to direct me to where BAC had used it against her. She did not say it was on another thread and I'm not inclined to do a search through all that I've missed here.
    I'm still waiting to see on-topic posts other than kid stuff from you, after all, it was you who denied being meaningless so vehemently.
    Last edited by belme1201; 07-24-2009 at 01:47 PM.

4. #379 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

WOT at one point was recording thousands of posts daily. As the stupid trash became more and more prevalent, posters dropped off until there were just a hundred or two, mostly childish, posts on a good day. This thread is an excellent example of what I hoped the board administrators would try to avoid, if they want it, so be it, I tried.
    I gave no approval or disapproval over filthy trash from either Prakosh or you. Prokash in our very few posts in reply to to one another expressed that I wasn't Liberal enough for him.
    Please note where I asked TuTu to direct me to where BAC had used it against her. She did not say it was on another thread and I'm not inclined to do a search through all that I've missed here.
    I'm still waiting to see on-topic posts other than kid stuff from you, after all, it was you who denied being meaningless so vehemently.
    You bloviating old dork! This board has quite the history of irrelevent bs threads! Why look at all the effort to attack dixie in thread after thread doing their own high 5's with one another at his expense...you liberals are all such a whining bunch of dorky hypocrites....really, we laugh at how easy it is to yank your sensitive chains.

If you want a moderated board where off topic discussions and partisan attack threads do not exist then go frickin find one! Otherwise face your partisan hypocrisy when you admonish your antagonists and not your like minded cohorts.

5. #380 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

You are an audacious hypocrite and if you think for one second that you claiming that I made anything close to the filthy trash that Prakosh brought along with the plethora of screennames he used and spewed filth under, then you prove it and put it up, belme. I am sick and tired of your accusations like you're some sanctimonious, pure as the driven snow, caught in the cross-hairs pawn that is somehow an unfortunate victim of collateral damage.

Every time you log on to this website, go to the threads you go to, and post a reply, you should be making a conscious, informed decision to do so. No one is dragging you kicking and screaming, insisting against your will that you participate, so cut the crap and quit whining about your own choices you make like you're doing here with this lame defense of "the devil made me do it."

If you can't stand the heat, then get the hell out of the kitchen and save the sermons for Sunday.

Grow the hell up and be responsible for the choices you make and quit the god damn crying!

6. #381 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

It was you who complained that it had been used against you.
    Let me point out to you the comments the "Staff" has made, after over 300 posts, about the quality that has been brought to this thread. I might point out to them that it is one of the prime reasons the WOT board eventually died a deserved and merciful death. I'm sure you and your friends would agree.
    Then they have the ability to remvoe it; Now don't they??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

7. #382 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I scrolled back to the first page and found that the first time the graphic was used was by a vaunted member of your coven. Please inform me where it was used by "BAC", I may owe him an apology.
    Find it yourself, you partisan hack. Just go through BAC's posts. I am sure the other partisan hacks will show you how. I knew the shit would fly when you hacks came to this board from AOL and I was right.
    McCain to Obama. "If you don't like our bill, send troops to help us."

Obama, himself attempted to filibuster Justice Alito, who now sits on the Supreme Court.

8. #383 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol guys are you really arguing over smiles now?

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

9. #384 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grind View Post
    lol guys are you really arguing over smiles now?
    Only Belme.
    Eveyone else was just responding to his comments.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

10. #385 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Damn! #379 to #382, a four banger from the girls in the coven. That beats a hat trick!
    Grind, it's because deep down they love me.
    Last edited by belme1201; 07-26-2009 at 10:46 PM.