Amidst nail-biting North Korean missile tests, the disillusionment of seemingly weekly episodes of political sex scandals, the chaos of Central American coups, suppressed democratic demonstrations in Iran, rising unemployment, an economic stimulus that increasingly appears to be a flaccid failure and the 24 hour a day media obsession over what was or wasn't in Michael Jackson's bloodstream at the time of his death it's natural to want to turn off the news and seek solace in the soothing sounds of music.

Hell, no one could blame you for pulling an Elvis and firing off a few rounds into the TV.

Unless, of course, it's an HD, big screen, that is. Let's not be rash. Football season is just around the corner, you know.

Nonetheless, given the fact that even current events spill over into radio realm, let's open up the Bare Knuckled Radio lines for another round of political long distance dedications!

President Obama to Congress, "Doctor, My Eyes" by Jackson Browne, "Doctor, Doctor" by Robert Palmer and "I Want A New Drug" by Huey Lewis and The News.

Senate Democrats to President Obama, "You Can't Always Get What You Want" by The Rolling Stones.

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to President Barack Obama, "From Russia With Love" by Matt Monro.

4th of July anti-tax Tea Party revelers to the Obama administration and Congress, "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister and "You Gotta Fight For Your Right" by the Beastie Boys.

Interim Honduran President Roberto Micheletti to ousted President Manuel Zelaya, the Organization of American States and the Obama administration, "I Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty.

The world to North Korean dictator Kim Jong-il, "Diary of a Madman" by Ozzy Osbourne.

South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford to the press, "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" by Madonna, "It's My Life" by Talk Talk, "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash, "Oops, I Did It Again" by Britney Spears and "I'm Just a Gigillo" by David Lee Roth.

South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford to his Argentinian paramour, "Legs" by ZZ Top, "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart, "Something" by The Beatles, "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'" by Journey, "I Melt With You" by Modern English and "I've Had The Time of My Life" by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warrens.

Jenny Sanford, wife of South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, "You're No Good" by Linda Rondstadt, "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon and "Hit The Road, Jack" by Ray Charles.

Congressman Barney Frank to Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and bank regulators, "I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow and "Money" by the Beatles.

President Barack Obama on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's broken elbow, "She Works Hard for the Money" by Donna Summer.

Iranian democratic demonstrators to the world, "I Fought The Law" by The Clash, "Summertime Blues" by Blue Cheer and "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who.

Mitt Romney to soon-to-be-former-Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin, "Luck Be A Lady" by Frank Sinatra and "Thank You" by ZZ Top.

Mitt Romney to the Republican National Committee and party activists, "The Last In Line" by Dio and "Sole Survivor" by Asia.

Liberal commentators and the Democratic National Committee to Sarah Palin, "Crazy" by Patsy Cline and "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne.

Devout Palin supporters to Liberal commentators, "She's Always A Woman" and "Just The Way You Are" by Billy Joel and "Three Times A Lady" by The Commodores.

Sarah Palin to the press, "Don't Ask Me Why" by Billy Joel.

Sarah Palin to ethics hounds and perpetually pesky persecuting pundits, "Take This Job and Shove It" by Johnny Paycheck and "These Boots Were Made for Walkin'" by Nancy Sinatra.

Sarah Palin to Conservatives and Republican voters, "Don't Get Me Wrong" by The Pretenders, "I'm Still Standing" by Elton John and "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds.

People with a life to the Michael Jackson-obsessed media, "Beat It" by Michael Jackson.

All brought to you in 3-D Bare Knuckled Digital Sens-O-Round with Extra Cowbell!