Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Do we all experience the world in the same way?

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    I'm asking for evidence. I'm asking for a count of fraudulent votes that were found. I don't want hypotheticals and fictional writing.
    FYI: Satan's minions only sling shit and never provide evidence.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Incorrect. Some of the changes made were found to have violated some state constitutions. That is not the same as, and does not equate to, tens of thousands of fraudulent votes.
    how is a vote done in violation of the FEDERAL constitution valid?.......which states are you now willing to concede had unconstitutional elections........it would be every one that held elections under procedures not approved by their state legislatures........just off the top of my head that includes WI, GA, AZ, MI.....that were close.......it also includes NY and CA but obviously those weren't close enough to bother with.......my guess would be that upon close examination we are talking about half the states......
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 10-17-2022 at 12:38 PM.
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm asking for evidence. I'm asking for a count of fraudulent votes that were found. I don't want hypotheticals and fictional writing.
    unconstitutional......not hypothetical, not fictional......time to catch up....../
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 29 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    how is a vote done in violation of the FEDERAL constitution valid?.......which states are you now willing to concede had unconstitutional elections........it would be every one that held elections under procedures not approved by their state legislatures........just off the top of my head that includes WI, GA, AZ, MI.....that were close.......it also includes NY and CA but obviously those weren't close enough to bother with.......my guess would be that upon close examination we are talking about half the states......
    It's not the fault of the voters that the state made some changes that were deemed to be unconstitutional AFTER the fact. Changes deemed to be unconstitutional after the fact also don't mean there was a single additional fraudulent vote.
    "If someone doesn’t value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide that proves they should value evidence."

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's not the fault of the voters that the state made some changes that were deemed to be unconstitutional AFTER the fact. Changes deemed to be unconstitutional after the fact also don't mean there was a single additional fraudulent vote.
    you keep finding vindication in no "fraudulent" vote.......the PaleFaced Pedophile was put in office by an unconstitutional election.......we don't need anything in addition to that......is that not clear to you.......he will always be that guy who spent four years in the Oval Office but never won a legal election.......

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you keep finding vindication in no "fraudulent" vote.......the PaleFaced Pedophile was put in office by an unconstitutional election.......we don't need anything in addition to that......is that not clear to you.......he will always be that guy who spent four years in the Oval Office but never won a legal election.......
    "you keep finding vindication in no "fraudulent" vote"

Yes, because fraudulent votes would not be counted and could, therefore, potentially impact the outcome of an election. All of the other complaining is secondary. For example, there were 2 ladies busted in AZ for illegally taking other people's ballots and dropping them off. Those ladies have been convicted of breaking the law, but it doesn't mean the valid ballots suddenly don't count IF they were filled out by legal, registered voters.
    "If someone doesn’t value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide that proves they should value evidence."

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"you keep finding vindication in no "fraudulent" vote"

Yes, because fraudulent votes would not be counted and could, therefore, potentially impact the outcome of an election. All of the other complaining is secondary. For example, there were 2 ladies busted in AZ for illegally taking other people's ballots and dropping them off. Those ladies have been convicted of breaking the law, but it doesn't mean the valid ballots suddenly don't count IF they were filled out by legal, registered voters.
    /whispers "unconstitutional" in your ear in hopes it will instill a touch of guilt in your sick, lib'rul-fucked heart.......

8. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

/whispers "unconstitutional" in your ear in hopes it will instill a touch of guilt in your sick, lib'rul-fucked heart.......
    A touch of guilt for what? Not wanting to hold legally registered voters accountable for the states' mistakes? You think the "right" thing to do is to invalidate tens/hundreds of thousands of legitimate votes cast by Americans who followed the rules put forth by the state, because one or more of the rules was found to be unconstitutional after the fact?

Using your rationale, this scenario would be completely acceptable:

A state we'll say Wisconsin, raises the speed limit on an interstate highway from 55 to 65 only to find out, from the courts, that the correct process to change speed limits was not followed. After changing the speed limit back to 55, the state uses video footage, captured by photo radar cameras to retroactively ticket drivers who were following the 65 moh speed limit posted by the state. Sound about right to you?

9. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A touch of guilt for what? Not wanting to hold legally registered voters accountable for the states' mistakes?
    no....for not wanting to hold states responsible for the state's mistakes.......I think the right thing to do is to stop pretending that the elections weren't unconstitutional......using your "rationale" this is the scenario that YOU idiots find acceptable......you hold an unconstitutional election.......you deny it.......you criticize the people that feel it is wrong.......you object to laws passed to prevent it from happening again........you claim it is racist........you claim that trying to preserve the constitutionality of the election process is suppression of votes.......

should we let you do that?......fuck no......

10. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    by Anil Seth, professor of neuroscience at the University of Sussex

It may seem as though the world just pours itself directly into our minds through the transparent windows of our eyes and our ears. But psychologists have long known that perception is not simply a “read out” of sensory information. We are strongly influenced by context. From the effect of shadows on how we perceive the brightness of a surface, to our tendency to interpret facial expressions depending on what we think is happening, context permeates all our conscious experiences.

Some researchers, myself included, go even further. Instead of context merely influencing the contents of perception, the idea here is that perceptual experience is built from the top down, with the incoming (bottom-up) sensory signals mostly fine-tuning the brain’s “best guesses” of what’s out there. In this view, the brain is continually making predictions about the causes of the sensory information it receives, and it uses that information to update its predictions.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...n-the-same-way
    I grew up with lots of siblings

Eight kids

My family moved a lot

I experienced many humans and their visions of what the surrounding facts meant

It made me very aware of reality and how other humans processed reality

The TRUTH became sacred to me due to those experiences

It took me many years to realize this pattern and why I was always able to so quickly get to the crux of any matter

It has served me well in life

From poverty to upper middle class

The truth should be everyone’s best friend

11. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

no....for not wanting to hold states responsible for the state's mistakes.......I think the right thing to do is to stop pretending that the elections weren't unconstitutional......using your "rationale" this is the scenario that YOU idiots find acceptable......you hold an unconstitutional election.......you deny it.......you criticize the people that feel it is wrong.......you object to laws passed to prevent it from happening again........you claim it is racist........you claim that trying to preserve the constitutionality of the election process is suppression of votes.......

Dear fucking idiot

The American courts have decades of documentation of the Republicans cheating voters co out of their right to vote

Caught repeatedly and punished by the courts for their crimes

Cold hard USA court DOCUMENTED FACTS

Fuck you very much

12. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Great. So, some states did things that courts later determined to be illegal. How many fraudulent votes were found that is the basis for Republicans claiming Trump actually won?

13. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Great. So, some states did things that courts later determined to be illegal. How many fraudulent votes were found that is the basis for Republicans claiming Trump actually won?
    again....all the votes in those states were illegally collected........."fraudulent" is not relevant......just admit that the PaleFaced Pedophile is merely a stand in for a legitimate president until 2024 and lets get on with it.....

14. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

again....all the votes in those states were illegally collected........."fraudulent" is not relevant......just admit that the PaleFaced Pedophile is merely a stand in for a legitimate president until 2024 and lets get on with it.....
    Of course fraudulent is relevant. If they aren't fraudulent, then they count. Multiple Secretaries of State, including Republican Brad Raffensperger in Georgia, has said the same. Ballots that are legit ballots still count even if transported or collected illegally.