Members banned from this thread: Primavera, Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, Text Drivers are Killers, TOP, Controlled Opposition, Into the Night, Earl, Stone, Hawkeye10 and Lionfish


Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 123

Thread: Sick Political Stunts

  1. #106 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    72,921
    Thanks
    118,321
    Thanked 65,041 Times in 41,861 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,430 Times in 4,158 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    the only hate in this situation is coming from the blue states turning a blind eye to the illegal crossing to the south that is causing crime rates to go up along with state budgets, if the problem was reversed and the crossing of poor uneducated people were coming from Canada, the New England states and Michigan would by crying the blues
    So what do you think that "blue states" should be doing about a problem that's your (the Republiqans) doing? Since when does a problem in Nevada become West Virginia's concern? Why, when #TRE45ON had a majority (R) in the house *and* the senate, was nothing other than the Wall of Shame ever proposed? Why didn't they just go ahead and waste $15bn on it since they were a majority?

    Answer: The Repukes don't want to fix immigration. Nope, they are hoping to win elections by using it as an issue to whip up the simpleton voters like yourself into a frenzy. You're such a tool.
    "We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail." — Anand Giridharadas

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (10-04-2022)

  3. #107 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    you support criminals coming to this country illegally while killing innocent citizens. we know exactly what type you are
    Proving you are a violent and irrational person plotting to murder people you dislike.

    Good luck at your FBI interview. If you don't have one it's because they figured out you're as big of a limp-dicked geezer as I believe you to be.

  4. #108 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    the only hate in this situation is coming from the blue states turning a blind eye to the illegal crossing to the south that is causing crime rates to go up along with state budgets, if the problem was reversed and the crossing of poor uneducated people were coming from Canada, the New England states and Michigan would by crying the blues
    Gee, what happened to your wingman supporting you plotting to murder people, foreigners and Americans alike? Did he get cold feet?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    guno (10-04-2022)

  6. #109 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17,177
    Thanks
    3,701
    Thanked 4,085 Times in 2,930 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,202 Times in 1,137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    No, not in this sense. You posted a meme because it is something you don't have to defend, you just post a feeling when you post shit like that, and a feeling is not a logical argument, its a great tactic for someone who knows he is wrong, but wants to save face and cant defend his position.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

    guno (10-04-2022)

  8. #110 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17,177
    Thanks
    3,701
    Thanked 4,085 Times in 2,930 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,202 Times in 1,137 Posts

    Default

    If DeSantis had merely gotten on the phone to various states and said, "listen, let's set up a network where the asylum seekers can at least get decent accommodations until they're properly vetted and processed. Families stay together and everyone in America shares the load. Of course, illegals will be sorted out and sent back home through proper channels." Had the fool done this, he'd be a hero and a shoe in for the GOP candidate in 2024.

    But of course, the MAGA moron isn't that smart. And here we are.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

    guno (10-04-2022), ThatOwlWoman (10-04-2022)

  10. #111 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    72,921
    Thanks
    118,321
    Thanked 65,041 Times in 41,861 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,430 Times in 4,158 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    If DeSantis had merely gotten on the phone to various states and said, "listen, let's set up a network where the asylum seekers can at least get decent accommodations until they're properly vetted and processed. Families stay together and everyone in America shares the load. Of course, illegals will be sorted out and sent back home through proper channels." Had the fool done this, he'd be a hero and a shoe in for the GOP candidate in 2024.

    But of course, the MAGA moron isn't that smart. And here we are.
    Yep. Dems would support that as well. If only we didn't support cowards, panderers, and assholes for political positions.
    "We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail." — Anand Giridharadas

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (10-04-2022), Taichiliberal (10-04-2022)

  12. #112 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,085
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 1,323 Posts
    Groans
    45
    Groaned 103 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    So what do you think that "blue states" should be doing about a problem that's your (the Republiqans) doing? Since when does a problem in Nevada become West Virginia's concern? Why, when #TRE45ON had a majority (R) in the house *and* the senate, was nothing other than the Wall of Shame ever proposed? Why didn't they just go ahead and waste $15bn on it since they were a majority?

    Answer: The Repukes don't want to fix immigration. Nope, they are hoping to win elections by using it as an issue to whip up the simpleton voters like yourself into a frenzy. You're such a tool.
    Finish the wall would have been a huge step in the right direction, it was working. Immigration was going down. Some were afraid to come across under Trump. The Mexican population dropped in my podunk town to the point farmers were having to pay real wages to other residents. Trumps policies were working, Biden is failing us all miserably.
    Dutch Uncle finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

  13. #113 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,085
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 1,323 Posts
    Groans
    45
    Groaned 103 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Proving you are a violent and irrational person plotting to murder people you dislike.

    Good luck at your FBI interview. If you don't have one it's because they figured out you're as big of a limp-dicked geezer as I believe you to be.
    yeah, that is why your lazy chicken shit ass wouldn't drive two hours to find out, puss boy
    Dutch Uncle finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

  14. #114 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    yeah, that is why your lazy chicken shit ass wouldn't drive two hours to find out, puss boy
    Drive where, Keyboard? Drive two hours to a McDonald's just to see you won't show? BTDT twice to chickenshits like you.

    Why do chickenshits like you always expect others to drive to you? To spend their money and their time only to find out you lied...again?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (10-05-2022)

  16. #115 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    72,921
    Thanks
    118,321
    Thanked 65,041 Times in 41,861 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,430 Times in 4,158 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Drive where, Keyboard? Drive two hours to a McDonald's just to see you won't show? BTDT twice to chickenshits like you.

    Why do chickenshits like you always expect others to drive to you? To spend their money and their time only to find out you lied...again?
    Right, like the time Capt. Underpants pretended to be at a certain local brewery here -- on a camping trip in APRIL no less -- and challenged us to show up. He wasn't there. When exposed as the liar and psycho he is, he left and never came back here. Good times.
    "We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail." — Anand Giridharadas

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (10-05-2022)

  18. #116 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Right, like the time Capt. Underpants pretended to be at a certain local brewery here -- on a camping trip in APRIL no less -- and challenged us to show up. He wasn't there. When exposed as the liar and psycho he is, he left and never came back here. Good times.
    They're always No-Shows. IMO, it's because they've been busted for stalking before, both literally and figuratively.

    A second or third bust means prison in a lot of states.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (10-05-2022)

  20. #117 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    72,921
    Thanks
    118,321
    Thanked 65,041 Times in 41,861 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,430 Times in 4,158 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    They're always No-Shows. IMO, it's because they've been busted for stalking before, both literally and figuratively.

    A second or third bust means prison in a lot of states.
    Let's hope that's where the little weiner is today.
    "We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail." — Anand Giridharadas

  21. #118 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Let's hope that's where the little weiner is today.
    It could be. Maybe just house arrest or a registration and no-computers rule. Who knows?

  22. #119 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,085
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 1,323 Posts
    Groans
    45
    Groaned 103 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Drive where, Keyboard? Drive two hours to a McDonald's just to see you won't show? BTDT twice to chickenshits like you.

    Why do chickenshits like you always expect others to drive to you? To spend their money and their time only to find out you lied...again?
    you are a puss, gave you a free shot and you pussed out, end of story
    Dutch Uncle finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

  23. #120 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    you are a puss, gave you a free shot and you pussed out, end of story
    ^^^
    Limp-dicked geezer has fantasies about me.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2021, 12:52 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2021, 12:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2021, 06:46 PM
  4. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 09:23 PM
  5. Sick And Tired Of All You Political Spammers. I CHALLENGE YOU!
    By I <3 man-ass in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-31-2016, 03:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •