Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schools in BLUE states now spending $30,000 per kid per year. SCORES PLUMMET

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Schools in BLUE states now spending $30,000 per kid per year. SCORES PLUMMET

No surprise. Most of the kids in blue schools are negroz or illegal aliens. They don't even try to learn since they know they don't have the brains for it.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/nati...426722af4.html

sep 29 2022 More than a year after the COVID-19 lockdowns, several major metropolitan school districts across the country are reporting record-level spending per student while enrollment dwindles. New York City, Chicago, Washington D.C., and Los Angeles have increased per student budget expenses in the last five years while academic outcomes have fallen considerably.

Chicago Public Schools (CPS) now spends over $29,000 per student, compared to $17,800 per student in 2020. According to the Illinois State Board of Education, CPS enrollment has decreased by 8.9% since 2020, with the Chicago Sun-Times projecting an additional 2.8% decrease in 2023.

CPS performance has declined as well, according to the 2021 Illinois Report Card. Only 26% of juniors could read or practice math at grade-level. According to a report by Ted Dabrowski and John Klingner from Wirepoints, only 11% of Black students and 17% of Hispanic students were reading on grade level in 2021.

New York City public schools (NYC) is in a similar situation. NYC spent $30,772 per student in 2020, with enrollment declining 9.5% since 2020. According to the New York State Education Department, only 44% of students were proficient in reading in 2019. While the NYC Department of Education maintains that scores rose in 2021, only 21.6% of students were tested at all during the pandemic.

Washington D.C. spent $30,115 per student in 2020, with D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser announcing an increase in spending by about $200 million in February, estimating an increase of $690 per student. While enrollment has declined in D.C. public schools by 2% since 2021, this is in sharp contrast to the trending increase during the aughts. For D.C. students, only 31% of students were at grade level in reading, and 22% in math.

The national average for public K-12 education spending per student in 2018-19 was $13,187. In 2020, the amount rose to $13,494.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Got a number for the payroll increase to provide foreign language speaking teachers to accommodate the illegals ?

I know we are talking 2-3 dozen different languages given all the shitholes people are leaving to illegally enter the US.

Add that onto the extra staff to accommodate free daycare for special needs kids (kids can be up to 21 years old at least in Virginia) and the price for education ramped up massively and, as noted, to negative benefit to the student body as a whole.

I feel for special needs parents, they were given a challenging gift but there are better ways to manage this.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Got a number for the payroll increase to provide foreign language speaking teachers to accommodate the illegals ?

I know we are talking 2-3 dozen different languages given all the shitholes people are leaving to illegally enter the US.
    All public schools should teach in english only except of course, for foreign language classes. If the foreign kids refuse to learn english, then hell with them. Kids can learn new languages easily.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code bans schools from admitting illegal aliens. It's a felony. Why isn't that law enforced?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dori: Seattle Schools have no way to pay for new post-strike teacher contract
    Figures show Seattle was spending about $14,000 per student in 2016. Now, with the new contract, Finne said, that is up to $22,000 per student in six years.
    https://mynorthwest.com/3647929/dori...cher-contract/
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Dori: Seattle Schools have no way to pay for new post-strike teacher contract

https://mynorthwest.com/3647929/dori...cher-contract/
    sounds like they negotiated poorly.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    sounds like they negotiated poorly.
    They just assume that the state will make up the funding needs, and they have been right before but this is a good example of how profoundly the citizens are betrayed in my dystopia.

Another is when clearly, like everyone knows and agrees, illegal laws are made because it is believed that it will take the courts a very long time to say so...and the people who make these illegal laws use all this time to avoid dealing with the problem and pretending that they are doing something.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course no actual data from credible sources is offered for this claim. Sadly scores have plummeted in all states, not just blue ones, due to the isolation during the pandemic.

The pandemic has had devastating impacts on learning. What will it take to help students catch up?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Schools no longer teach anything of value. It's all liberal propaganda. Schools are even phasing out math classes because negroz are so bad at it. Pretty soon engineers won't be able to calculate anything. They'll use pictures and nothing will work.

Negroz must return to africa. You have no place here.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Schools no longer teach anything of value. It's all liberal propaganda. Schools are even phasing out math classes because negroz are so bad at it. Pretty soon engineers won't be able to calculate anything. They'll use pictures and nothing will work.

Negroz must return to africa. You have no place here.
    Disgusting racist still fight for the Confederate States!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-03-2022)

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    Disgusting racist still fight for the Confederate States!
    Racist??? YOU are the one who supports affirmative action and wants whites denied jobs just for being white. You are SUPER-RACIST.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Racist??? YOU are the one who supports affirmative action and wants whites denied jobs just for being white. You are SUPER-RACIST.
    Source for your assumptions?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code bans schools from admitting illegal aliens. It's a felony. Why isn't that law enforced?
    You know why

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Of course no actual data from credible sources is offered for this claim. Sadly scores have plummeted in all states, not just blue ones, due to the isolation during the pandemic.

The pandemic has had devastating impacts on learning. What will it take to help students catch up?
    Because you stupid assholes had to shut everything down which was especially stupid for young people who were absolutely among the people least at risk for dying of covid. It's mesmerizing how fucking stupid you people are.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Libs always equate money spent as a measure of success. The most spent per student is DC, and also the worst performing.