Thread: Pronoun confusion

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Pronoun confusion?

Yet here you are a man, using the avatar of a WOMAN!

NEXT!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Lionfish (12-01-2022), LV426 (12-07-2022)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you slandered yourself by laughing about molested children and the sexual assault of dogs.
    As I said, I was not laughing about children being molested, I was laughing about those HYPOCRITES, RACISTS, AND SELF-CENTERED ASSHOLES that are being brainwashed by religion to believe they are going to heaven somehow.

And although, it is never appropriate to molest anyone, or anything, most certainly children, and when you learn that Molesting Children in church by the clergymen is well documented in unbelievable numbers of individual cases, time and time again- I FIND THIS HUGELY IRONIC!

And so I laugh at the irony of it all!

And if you do not understand that, then you are a moron!

SO SUE ME OR SHUT THE FUCK UP- YOU WHINY BASTARD!

Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-01-2022 at 01:15 PM.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    As I said, I was not laughing about children being molested
    yes, you were.

exhibit A

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...99#post5389799
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Hostile and condescending is often camouflaged as humor.
    So you are confused.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Pronoun confusion?

NEXT!
    Define a woman.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Define a woman.
    I'm no Gynecologist- But I'm willing to take a look! [Geeko Sportivo]

Swyer syndrome is a condition that affects sex development. Sex development usually follows a particular path based on an individual's chromosomes; however, in Swyer syndrome, sex development is not typical for the affected individual's chromosomal pattern.

Chromosomes contain the genetic instructions for how the body develops and functions. People usually have 46 chromosomes in each cell. Two of the 46 chromosomes, known as X and Y, are called sex chromosomes because they help determine whether a person will develop male or female reproductive structures. Girls and women typically have two X chromosomes (46,XX karyotype), while boys and men typically have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (46,XY karyotype). In Swyer syndrome, individuals have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, which is the pattern typically found in boys and men; however, they have female reproductive structures.

People with Swyer syndrome have female external genitalia and some female internal reproductive structures. These individuals usually have a uterus and fallopian tubes, but their gonads (ovaries or testes) are not functional. Instead, the gonads are small and underdeveloped and contain little gonadal tissue. These structures are called streak gonads. The streak gonadal tissue is at risk of developing cancer that is often hard-to-detect, so it is usually removed surgically. Swyer syndrome is also called 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis; the medical term “dysgenesis” means "abnormal development."

Because they appear female on the outside, babies with Swyer syndrome are usually raised as girls and develop a female gender identity, which is a person's sense of their gender (girl, boy, a combination, or neither). Swyer syndrome may be identified before birth, at birth, or later when a child does not go through puberty as usual. Because they do not have functional ovaries that produce hormones, affected individuals often begin hormone replacement therapy during early adolescence to start puberty, causing the breasts and uterus to grow, and eventually leading to menstruation. Hormone replacement therapy is also important for bone health and helps reduce the risk of low bone density (osteopenia) and fragile bones (osteoporosis). Women with Swyer syndrome do not produce eggs (ova), but if they have a uterus, they may be able to become pregnant with a donated egg or embryo.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm no Gynecologist- But I'm willing to take a look! [Geeko Sportivo]

Swyer syndrome is a condition that affects sex development. Sex development usually follows a particular path based on an individual's chromosomes; however, in Swyer syndrome, sex development is not typical for the affected individual's chromosomal pattern.

Chromosomes contain the genetic instructions for how the body develops and functions. People usually have 46 chromosomes in each cell. Two of the 46 chromosomes, known as X and Y, are called sex chromosomes because they help determine whether a person will develop male or female reproductive structures. Girls and women typically have two X chromosomes (46,XX karyotype), while boys and men typically have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (46,XY karyotype). In Swyer syndrome, individuals have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, which is the pattern typically found in boys and men; however, they have female reproductive structures.

People with Swyer syndrome have female external genitalia and some female internal reproductive structures. These individuals usually have a uterus and fallopian tubes, but their gonads (ovaries or testes) are not functional. Instead, the gonads are small and underdeveloped and contain little gonadal tissue. These structures are called streak gonads. The streak gonadal tissue is at risk of developing cancer that is often hard-to-detect, so it is usually removed surgically. Swyer syndrome is also called 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis; the medical term “dysgenesis” means "abnormal development."

Because they appear female on the outside, babies with Swyer syndrome are usually raised as girls and develop a female gender identity, which is a person's sense of their gender (girl, boy, a combination, or neither). Swyer syndrome may be identified before birth, at birth, or later when a child does not go through puberty as usual. Because they do not have functional ovaries that produce hormones, affected individuals often begin hormone replacement therapy during early adolescence to start puberty, causing the breasts and uterus to grow, and eventually leading to menstruation. Hormone replacement therapy is also important for bone health and helps reduce the risk of low bone density (osteopenia) and fragile bones (osteoporosis). Women with Swyer syndrome do not produce eggs (ova), but if they have a uterus, they may be able to become pregnant with a donated egg or embryo.
    I will make it easier for everyone, you are born either a gun or a holster. Stop, period, end of discussion.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-01-2022)

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Pronoun confusion?

NEXT!
    Wow. Good point. What a fucking idiot.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-07-2022)

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    No LOL or laughing emoji there.

So what are you trying to say?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No LOL or laughing emoji there.

So what are you trying to say?
    you missed THIS little tidbit, didn't you?

"Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-01-2022 at 02:06 PM."

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...20#post5389820
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.