Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 525

Thread: This storm called Ian

  1. #436 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    8,455
    Thanks
    1,665
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 1,407 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 107 Times in 105 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Move away from the Gulf of Mexico.
    What about Fiona?

  2. #437 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 317 Times in 232 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 66 Times in 61 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    If only a Trump sharpie can make it go away, back out to sea

  3. #438 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 317 Times in 232 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 66 Times in 61 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you're a boy.
    Ok, if I'm a boy, than your a goat....goat now go swallow a can,

  4. #439 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    What about Fiona?
    What about it?


  5. #440 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    48,028
    Thanks
    2,322
    Thanked 11,489 Times in 9,407 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 875 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    They dont even claim that the storm will for sure fall inside the cone of uncertainty, only that it is likely to within something like 98-99%. Thus if they are wrong they have an out.

    Tricks of the experts to evade accountability.
    The WOKE believe that they can be, and can make everything around them be, what ever they want it to be if they believe hard enough and if there is enough solidarity......because this is what they have been taught....and they are stupendously stupid.

  6. #441 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    48,028
    Thanks
    2,322
    Thanked 11,489 Times in 9,407 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 875 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    “If we look at the forecast track of Ian with the five-day cone, its soon-to-be landfall point was pretty much always in the forecast cone, just right on the edge,” said Phil Klotzbach, a tropical meteorologist at Colorado State University and lead author of its seasonal hurricane outlooks.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t/10452213002/

    The experts did a shit job.
    The WOKE believe that they can be, and can make everything around them be, what ever they want it to be if they believe hard enough and if there is enough solidarity......because this is what they have been taught....and they are stupendously stupid.

  7. #442 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Delusional morons need to be restricted from posting online.

  8. #443 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    48,028
    Thanks
    2,322
    Thanked 11,489 Times in 9,407 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 875 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Delusional morons need to be restricted from posting online.
    Authoritarians need to go fuck themselves.
    The WOKE believe that they can be, and can make everything around them be, what ever they want it to be if they believe hard enough and if there is enough solidarity......because this is what they have been taught....and they are stupendously stupid.

  9. #444 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Authoritarians need to go fuck themselves.
    Agreed. The same for the delusional fuckwads supporting them.

  10. #445 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    48,028
    Thanks
    2,322
    Thanked 11,489 Times in 9,407 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 875 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. The same for the delusional fuckwads supporting them.
    Those who push hard for the silencing of others know at some level that either they have been lying or they have a weak argument or that they have a thin grasp on reality.

    Which are you?
    The WOKE believe that they can be, and can make everything around them be, what ever they want it to be if they believe hard enough and if there is enough solidarity......because this is what they have been taught....and they are stupendously stupid.

  11. #446 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    98,887
    Thanks
    34,428
    Thanked 49,412 Times in 37,927 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Those who push hard for the silencing of others know at some level that they have either been lying or they have a weak argument or that they have a thin grasp on reality.

    Which are you?
    You're a delusional fuckwad, dumbass. You need treatment.

  12. #447 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    8,455
    Thanks
    1,665
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 1,407 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 107 Times in 105 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    What about it?
    Now who's being naive, Kay?

  13. #448 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    20,321
    Thanks
    3,225
    Thanked 7,591 Times in 5,653 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 431 Times in 411 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    same as always. they dont seem to have learned much about how they work.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

  14. #449 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    48,028
    Thanks
    2,322
    Thanked 11,489 Times in 9,407 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 875 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You're a delusional fuckwad, dumbass. You need treatment.
    You know that I am right and that you are wrong so you throw a temper tantrum because you have the emotional age of 2.
    The WOKE believe that they can be, and can make everything around them be, what ever they want it to be if they believe hard enough and if there is enough solidarity......because this is what they have been taught....and they are stupendously stupid.

  15. #450 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    48,028
    Thanks
    2,322
    Thanked 11,489 Times in 9,407 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 875 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    same as always. they dont seem to have learned much about how they work.
    Do you notice how no one is talking about how the experts were wrong, not even Desantis?

    This is how it almost always goes, which is why things almost never get fixed anymore.

    We dont do accountability anymore.

    We're Fucked.
    The WOKE believe that they can be, and can make everything around them be, what ever they want it to be if they believe hard enough and if there is enough solidarity......because this is what they have been taught....and they are stupendously stupid.

Similar Threads

  1. If Trump called ....Kerry called
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2020, 09:26 PM
  2. Mike Duncan The Storm before the Storm
    By Mott the Hoople in forum Sports, Hobbies & Pictures
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-11-2019, 11:05 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 09:43 AM
  4. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-10-2018, 08:18 AM
  5. 2012: Trump called for protests, called electoral college a "disaster"
    By Cancel 2020.1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 01:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •