Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Louie Gohmert and Paul Gosar 'may have had serious cognitive issues,

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Louie Gohmert and Paul Gosar 'may have had serious cognitive issues,

Republican Denver Riggleman says Reps. Louie Gohmert and Paul Gosar are in their own little worlds.
    Riggleman says the two House conservatives spew nothing but "unhinged conspiracy theories."
    They harbor "wild, dramatic fantasies about Democrats, the media and big tech," Riggleman says.

Former January 6 committee investigator Denver Riggleman says Republican Reps. Louie Gohmert of Texas and Paul Gosar of Arizona's penchant for "unhinged conspiracy theories" convinced him that the two Trump allies are fully divorced from reality.

"I came to believe Gosar and Gohmert may have had serious cognitive issues," Riggleman writes of his former colleagues in his new book, "The Breach: The untold story of the investigation into January 6th."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...0a98b6cfa946b2
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-29-2022), signalmankenneth (09-27-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 9,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Republican Denver Riggleman says Reps. Louie Gohmert and Paul Gosar are in their own little worlds.
    Riggleman says the two House conservatives spew nothing but "unhinged conspiracy theories."
    They harbor "wild, dramatic fantasies about Democrats, the media and big tech," Riggleman says.

Former January 6 committee investigator Denver Riggleman says Republican Reps. Louie Gohmert of Texas and Paul Gosar of Arizona's penchant for "unhinged conspiracy theories" convinced him that the two Trump allies are fully divorced from reality.

"I came to believe Gosar and Gohmert may have had serious cognitive issues," Riggleman writes of his former colleagues in his new book, "The Breach: The untold story of the investigation into January 6th."

Louie Gohmert and Paul Gosar 'may have had serious cognitive issues, so do the people who voted them into office too?!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2022), Taichiliberal (09-28-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Really? Who is saying that of Riggleman?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-30-2022)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I am for one. Did you know that Riggleman authored a book on Bigfoot? He does try to downplay that now. He was also censured by the Virginia Republican party for officiating a same-sex marriage of two friends, and for his very liberal non-party views on fiscal responsibility and immigration. Note, that Riggleman lost his primary race this year and will be out of Congress no matter what the result of the upcoming mid-term election outcome is.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (09-29-2022)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-29-2022), Guno צְבִי (09-30-2022)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

I am for one. Did you know that Riggleman authored a book on Bigfoot? He does try to downplay that now. He was also censured by the Virginia Republican party for officiating a same-sex marriage of two friends, and for his very liberal non-party views on fiscal responsibility and immigration. Note, that Riggleman lost his primary race this year and will be out of Congress no matter what the result of the upcoming mid-term election outcome is.
    So beyond your usual crank of trying to pass off your supposition and conjecture ( and usual BS) as fact, you can't document any political figure or valid political pundit or journalist saying what you originally put forth.

Thought so. You should save all that hot air for the Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post

Psychologizing politics is a serious error.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So beyond your usual crank of trying to pass off your supposition and conjecture ( and usual BS) as fact, you can't document any political figure or valid political pundit or journalist saying what you originally put forth.

Thought so. You should save all that hot air for the Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons.
    At least I had the foresight to look him up, which is where I got all that I claimed about Riggleman, unlike you who is simply parroting MSNBC, CNN, or some other crackpot "news" channel / site.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

At least I had the foresight to look him up, which is where I got all that I claimed about Riggleman, unlike you who is simply parroting MSNBC, CNN, or some other crackpot "news" channel / site.
    PROVE IT, YOU BRAYING MAGA MUTT! Post the direct links, NOT the general google. YOU make the assertions, the burden of proof is on you. If you can't, then you're just blowing smoke as usual.

George Orwell

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

PROVE IT, YOU BRAYING MAGA MUTT! Post the direct links, NOT the general google. YOU make the assertions, the burden of proof is on you. If you can't, then you're just blowing smoke as usual.
    Easily done:

On Bigfoot: Buy his book. It's one of several he's written and they're available at Amazon for about $15 each
    https://www.amazon.com/Bigfoot-Book-...rmat=4&depth=1

On censure:

The Appomattox County Republican Committee unanimously passed a resolution censuring Congressman Denver Riggleman. The resolution was passed at their committee meeting Saturday, Dec. 12, which was held at the Appomattox Community Center.
    https://www.timesvirginian.com/news/...d%20a%20person.

County GOP Censures Virginia Congressman for ‘Betraying’ Them by Officiating Gay Wedding and Criticizing Trump’s ‘Refusal to Denounce QAnon
    https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/county...enounce-qanon/

Riggleman ousted losing primary

Virginia Rep. Riggleman, Who Officiated Same-Sex Wedding, Loses Republican Primary
    https://www.npr.org/2020/06/14/87676...publican-prima

Seems his own mother hates him...

Riggleman: After I criticized Trump, my mom texted me, ‘I’m sorry you were ever elected’
    https://news.yahoo.com/riggleman-cri...191221897.html

Liberal / Progressive views:

Former Virginia Rep. Denver Riggleman says he’s no longer a Republican: ‘I think the party left me some time ago’
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/05/polit...ntv/index.html

Have fun eating your crow.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Easily done:

On Bigfoot: Buy his book. It's one of several he's written and they're available at Amazon for about $15 each
    https://www.amazon.com/Bigfoot-Book-...rmat=4&depth=1

On censure:

https://www.timesvirginian.com/news/...d%20a%20person.

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/county...enounce-qanon/

Riggleman ousted losing primary

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/14/87676...publican-prima

Seems his own mother hates him...

https://news.yahoo.com/riggleman-cri...191221897.html

Liberal / Progressive views:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/05/polit...ntv/index.html

Have fun eating your crow.
    Are you really this dumb or are you just drunk/high?

The OP is about an insider assessing Gohmert and Gosar as being a little crispy around the brain pan....one brick shy of a load....when it comes to their congressional functioning that requires cognitive reasoning.

What you did was provide examples of Riggleman being out of step with his party's mandates and actions, and being ostracized for (GASP!) having a difference of opinion and open criticism of Lord Trump.

No one said anything remotely similar to the OP.

And no, a book on the Bigfoot phenomena and it's believers does NOT make one crazy. Where's YOUR proof beyond the BS you post here that (a) you read the book (b) some critic states Riggleman is deranged.

It's like this, toodles....your examples just shows that Riggleman may not be liked for his views, but no one is saying he's stupid or crazy. That accusation is reserved for the MAGA minions. Carry on.

George Orwell

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you really this dumb or are you just drunk/high?

The OP is about an insider assessing Gohmert and Gosar as being a little crispy around the brain pan....one brick shy of a load....when it comes to their congressional functioning that requires cognitive reasoning.

What you did was provide examples of Riggleman being out of step with his party's mandates and actions, and being ostracized for (GASP!) having a difference of opinion and open criticism of Lord Trump.

No one said anything remotely similar to the OP.

And no, a book on the Bigfoot phenomena and it's believers does NOT make one crazy. Where's YOUR proof beyond the BS you post here that (a) you read the book (b) some critic states Riggleman is deranged.

It's like this, toodles....your examples just shows that Riggleman may not be liked for his views, but no one is saying he's stupid or crazy. That accusation is reserved for the MAGA minions. Carry on.
    You demanded I prove everything I stated in post #5. I did. You now come back with an irrelevant attempt at a Sorites paradox. I proved what I stated in post #5 like it or not. You might note, I didn't include a single judgement or opinion in post #5 either, just a list of facts.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You demanded I prove everything I stated in post #5. I did. You now come back with an irrelevant attempt at a Sorites paradox. I proved what I stated in post #5 like it or not. You might note, I didn't include a single judgement or opinion in post #5 either, just a list of facts.
    Sentence for sentence:

1 & 2 - you still haven't done so, as I explained in the previous post.

3. You have a penchant for trying to come off as intelligent by using references that DO NOT address either the issue at hand or the content of a response. The Sorites Paradox is a paradox because you accept the two underlying propositions to be true: a single grain of sand is not a heap and adding one grain of sand to something not a heap doesn’t transform it into a heap. This is an ancient paradox and there is no clear resolution. Nothing paradoxical in pointing out the FACTS as to what you supplied as "proof" of your contentions. Any fool with a GED can plainly read your sources, compare it to your previous assertion and then read my break down as to what your links content proves and why it's no support to your blather. That you don't accept it is irrelevant.

4. See previous post as to what your links actually "prove" as to what you originally stated in the chronology of the posts. As usual, only the fool you see in the mirror is buying it.

5. See #4.

George Orwell

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Simplified:

Riggleman holds the position that Gosar and Gohmert hold "unhinged conspiracy theories." What these are isn't explained.

Riggleman has written several books on Bigfoot and believes in that unhinged conspiracy theory.

Riggleman also seems to think his party has "left him" rather than he has left his party. Another unhinged conspiracy theory.

Pot meet kettle.