1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPosingasPresident
    I am a total fuckup
    no surprises.......meanwhile....I "dropped out" of school after getting my second graduate degree........should I go back and get another?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    .if a action was unconstitutional in 2022, it was unconstitutional in 2021 and it was unconstitutional in 2020, and it was unconstitutional every time the action was taken after the constitution was put in place.
    That is not how the law or judicial decisions work, you fucking idiot.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

no surprises.......meanwhile....I "dropped out" of school after getting my second graduate degree........should I go back and get another?......
    What a fucking liar...you have absolutely NO FUCKING DEGREES WHATSOEVER.

Now you're lying to people on JPP in order to get them to believe the shit you say.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

here's how it works, fuckwit.....if a action was unconstitutional in 2022, it was unconstitutional in 2021 and it was unconstitutional in 2020, and it was unconstitutional every time the action was taken after the constitution was put in place.......it doesn't get any more basic than that.......
    Wait?
    Are you saying it was unconstitutional for slavery to be in place in 1830?
    Are you saying it was unconstitutional to not allow women to vote in 1812?
    Are you saying it was unconstitutional to deny states to put separate but equal schools in place in their state?

It is unconstitutional to deny voters their vote being counted because of errors made by election officials. But you seem to want to ignore that part of your argument.
    By the way, Wisconsin never ruled anything was unconstitutional. They ruled it violated election law passed by the legislature. You should really stop peddling your lies.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-28-2022)

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post

Your big, fat fucking mouth caused the pandemic .
    the
    Chinese caused the pandemic......mindless lib'ruls caused the job closures......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That is not how the law or judicial decisions work, you fucking idiot.
    obviously its how facts and the constitution work.......mindless idiot......

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What a fucking liar.
    I have two graduate degrees......prove me wrong or eat your own dick.....

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

the
    Chinese caused the pandemic......mindless lib'ruls caused the job closures......
    Trumps lies from day one, caused the job losses. Never forget that you are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of Congress have officially objected to the results in four of the last six presidential elections, a partisan practice that has been legal for over a century but became much more fraught after a violent mob of then-President Donald Trump’s supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol last year.

In an effort to prevent another Jan. 6, 2021, bills moving through the House and the Senate would make it harder to lodge those objections when Congress counts the electoral votes in a joint session after every presidential election. The move to curtail the objections is part of a larger effort to overhaul the 1800s-era Electoral Count Act and safeguard the integrity of the vote after Trump tried to persuade his Republican allies in Congress to vote against Democrat Joe Biden’s victory and overturn his 2020 defeat.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...0982534f28ed94
    And once again MAGA wets panties. They would prefer to be able to storm the Capitol and choose their own government.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Wait?
    Are you saying it was unconstitutional for slavery to be in place in 1830?
    Are you saying it was unconstitutional to not allow women to vote in 1812?
    Are you saying it was unconstitutional to deny states to put separate but equal schools in place in their state?

It is unconstitutional to deny voters their vote being counted because of errors made by election officials. But you seem to want to ignore that part of your argument.
    By the way, Wisconsin never ruled anything was unconstitutional. They ruled it violated election law passed by the legislature. You should really stop peddling your lies.
    those not developmentally challenged may realize that if the constitution changes it will have an impact on the premise......the constitution did not in fact change between 2020 and 2022......neither did the actions that the court found unconstitutional.....

it is unconstitutional to conduct an election under rules not approved by the state legislature, which is what the WI courts found to be the fact.....that is inarguably an unconstitutional election.......

it would NOT be unconstitutional to not count votes which were collected illegally.....in fact, it would be the logical thing to with votes collected illegally.......of course no one denied the counting of any votes so your strawman argument is in fact made out of straw.......

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Trumps lies from day one, caused the job losses. Never forget that you are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
    the same applies to you.....the fact that you can lie about the cause of the Chinese virus does not turn your repeated lies into truth......

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

I have two graduate degrees......prove me wrong or eat your own dick.....
    What are your two graduate degrees in? At what college did you get them?
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

14. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

the same applies to you.....the fact that you can lie about the cause of the Chinese virus does not turn your repeated lies into truth......
    Since you brought up the Chinese, do tell us why Trump was taking illegal campaign contributions from them. No it wasn't Biden, it was trump!

15. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Since you brought up the Chinese, do tell us why Trump was taking illegal campaign contributions from them. No it wasn't Biden, it was trump!
    I remember Gore doing it.....tell me about Trump

as for Biden it is true that the Chinese money he received was not campaign contributions.....
    https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...-and-companies

16. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    What are your two graduate degrees in? At what college did you get them?
    I have a Juris Doctorate and a Masters in Theology.........not going to provide the harassment hounds with any clues, thanks.......