Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills would curtail objections at future Jan. 6 vote counts

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    "The people" never had the power to object to the official counting of Electoral College.
    why do you hate freedom?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    The people should question before the votes are certified. When it reaches the VP it’s just largely a ceremonial process.
    I do not disagree, however, there can always be exceptions. Imagine a blue states electors giving in to their fears of an elected democrat, therefore they decide to cast their vote for a republican
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    "Possibly"????

Oh ffs, give me a fucking break with this shit already.

The election was secure and the only reason anyone thinks it wasn't is because of Donald Trump's big, fat, fucking LOSER mouth.
    who said I was talking about a specific election?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are fucking proof that Nazis, Oathkeepers, 3%ers, "libertarians", or whatever stupid label you're giving yourself these days can't be reformed.

You say you left the terror groups but you still embrace everything about them here on JPP.

So you didn't really leave it behind, you just left the group behind because of the associations, but you still believe all their bullshit 100%.
    you really got triggered with my truth, didn't you?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    why do you hate freedom?
    You are an idiot.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

who said I was talking about a specific election?
    What else could you possibly be talking about? Come on.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

The Bills just lost to the Dolphins.

January 6 is the least of their problems.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you really got triggered with my truth, didn't you?
    So why did you leave the 3%ers? It obviously had nothing to do with their ideology, so what was the reason? You didn't want to get caught up in their bullshit, yet you still adhere to it here on JPP.

So you didn't really leave them, did you?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

my truth
    And this, right here, is the core of all of our problems...entitlement.

You think you are entitled to your own version of the truth, but you're not.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

the Left is taking away the ability of the people to object to possibly bad election results. then again, the left loves taking away the power of the people to object and protest
    No. They haven't taken away the ability to object. They have made the standard for objection more in line with reality of the current political situation. They then applied that standard to both sides.
    Do you think it would be OK to prevent the election of Trump in 2024 if only 2 people object? Or would you prefer that it require a much larger number to object?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    No. They haven't taken away the ability to object. They have made the standard for objection more in line with reality of the current political situation. They then applied that standard to both sides.
    Do you think it would be OK to prevent the election of Trump in 2024 if only 2 people object? Or would you prefer that it require a much larger number to object?
    All of these people don't realize that Kamala Harris will be the VP in 2025 who presides over this count, so I guess they want it to be possible for her to toss the 2024 election results if she doesn't like them.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

I do not disagree, however, there can always be exceptions. Imagine a blue states electors giving in to their fears of an elected democrat, therefore they decide to cast their vote for a republican
    If I understand you, then it can be contested in court.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What else could you possibly be talking about? Come on.
    this is the problem with you wacko lefties.....anyone who disagrees with you, even in the slightest, is automatically a trumper.............your selective memory kicks in hard core and you forget everything else. FYI, I was talking about FUTURE elections, dipshit

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So why did you leave the 3%ers? It obviously had nothing to do with their ideology, so what was the reason? You didn't want to get caught up in their bullshit, yet you still adhere to it here on JPP.

So you didn't really leave them, did you?
    i've answered this for you simple minded fuckers many times. remember it or shut up about it.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And this, right here, is the core of all of our problems...entitlement.

You think you are entitled to your own version of the truth, but you're not.
    you're projecting your vision of the world upon others.