Members banned from this thread: Jarod, SmarterthanYou, evince, Athena, moon, Mr.Badguy, domer76, Nomad, Micawber, floridafan, ThatOwlWoman, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Guno צְבִי, LV426, NiftyNiblick, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Doc Dutch, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, Concart, martin, BidenPresident, 50USA and LurchAddams

Thread: Biden, fool or liar?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Biden, fool or liar?

Biden, fool or liar?

Pro-abortion is racist. Biden is pro-abortion. Biden is a racist. When is the RCC going to follow their own catechism and excommunicate Biden, and while they are at it, Pelosi. I doubt that the RCC will excommunicate them as long as their checks clear. Nevertheless, Biden lies.

This week, President Joe Biden, the second self-declared Catholic president in U.S. history, discussed Graham's bill when speaking to a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in New York. He said, "I happen to be a practicing Roman Catholic. ... My church doesn't even make that argument now."

The Catechism states the following:"Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception"

(2270);"Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law"

(2271);"Formal cooperation in an abortion constitutes a grave offense. The Church attaches the canonical penalty of excommunication to this crime against human life"

(2272);"The inalienable rights of the person must be recognized and respected by civil society and political authority. These human rights depend neither on single individuals nor on parents; nor do they represent a concession made by society and the state; they belong to human nature and are inherent in the person by virtue of the creative act from which the person took his origin"
    (2273); and "Since it must be treated from conception as a person, the embryo must be defended in its integrity, cared for, and healed, as far as possible, like any other human being" (2274).

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-...-abortion-bill

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Joe Biden is neither a fool nor a liar, you moron.

And he is not pro-abortion either.

I suspect there are no pro-abortion people anywhere. There are pro-choice people...who are disgusted by anti-choice people like you...as well they should be.

In any case, ON HIS WORST DAY IN OFFICE, JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN A MUCH BETTER PRESIDENT FOR AMERICA THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY IN OFFICE.

That should matter to any sane, intelligent American.

I can see that it does not matter to you.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

50USA (09-25-2022), ThatOwlWoman (09-25-2022)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    ON HIS WORST DAY IN OFFICE, JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN A MUCH BETTER PRESIDENT FOR AMERICA THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY IN OFFICE.
    every day since Biden was inaugurated has been Biden's worst day......there is no reason to expect that will change........why is it that things are in worse shape now than they were when Trump was in office?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (09-25-2022)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The pro-choice people support the right to abort (murder) their own unborn babies.

The pro-life people do not support the right to abort (murder) their own unborn babies.

Bid difference, life...murder.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

“And he is not pro-abortion either.”

A lie.

Biden most certainly does support abortion.

“Speaking from the White House two hours after the Supreme Court overturned the landmark decision, Biden said his administration would do everything it could to protect abortion rights...”
    Washington post.com

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    “And he is not pro-abortion either.”

A lie.

Biden most certainly does support abortion.

“Speaking from the White House two hours after the Supreme Court overturned the landmark decision, Biden said his administration would do everything it could to protect abortion rights...”
    Washington post.com
    Okay, Joe Biden does support the right of a woman to control her own body...to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body if she chooses.

That, Moron, is not the same as being pro-abortion. But that requires a bit of reasoning power, which you obviously do not have.

And choosing to abort a pregnancy is NOT murder...except in the eyes of the morons of the right who want to pretend that they care for kids. (If they truly cared for kids, they would not be conservatives who so everything n their power to stop needed programs from passing that actually aid kids...the kind who are already born.)

People like you are not pro-life...you are simply anti-choice.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!