Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: Jury Rules Against Project Veritas in Lawsuit

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    56,891
    Thanks
    5,956
    Thanked 12,275 Times in 9,155 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,845 Times in 2,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Hawkeye is mentally ill. I doubt he even understands the words he posts.
    These people whining about "WOKE" are just mad that they can't use the N-word or any other slur without suffering social consequences, which are MINIMAL at best.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    33,034
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11,171 Times in 7,968 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,151 Times in 1,056 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    These people whining about "WOKE" are just mad that they can't use the N-word or any other slur without suffering social consequences, which are MINIMAL at best.
    They are just idiots. I don't bother with them.

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    56,891
    Thanks
    5,956
    Thanked 12,275 Times in 9,155 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,845 Times in 2,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    They are just idiots. I don't bother with them.
    I've completely cut those people out of my life.

    They keep reaching out, but I just ignore them...who has time to deal with wannabe fascists?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    24,318
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 12,090 Times in 8,451 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 557 Times in 530 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    These people whining about "WOKE" are just mad that they can't use the N-word or any other slur without suffering social consequences, which are MINIMAL at best.
    So, could you define what being "woke" consists of? What does someone do to be considered "woke?"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    ExpressLane (09-23-2022)

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    56,891
    Thanks
    5,956
    Thanked 12,275 Times in 9,155 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,845 Times in 2,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    So, could you define what being "woke" consists of? What does someone do to be considered "woke?"
    Being woke means you are aware and sensitive to the institutional systems in this country that work against the general welfare of everyone who isn't straight, white, male, and Christian.

    That's all it is...doesn't even implicate you in those systems, yet you're whining about it constantly.

    So really, this is about you feeling scared to say garbage things in public...and you should be scared to say garbage things, and you should be brave enough to face the consequences for saying garbage things.

    Your mommy and daddy probably raised you to think you're right so long as you believe in yourself, or some stupid shit.

    That turned an entire generation of underachievers like you into whiny fucking bitches who think they're entitled to having everyone accommodate them without having to accommodate anyone else.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    24,318
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 12,090 Times in 8,451 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 557 Times in 530 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Being woke means you are aware and sensitive to the institutional systems in this country that work against the general welfare of everyone who isn't straight, white, male, and Christian.

    That's all it is...doesn't even implicate you in those systems, yet you're whining about it constantly.

    So really, this is about you feeling scared to say garbage things in public...and you should be scared to say garbage things, and you should be brave enough to face the consequences for saying garbage things.

    Your mommy and daddy probably raised you to think you're right so long as you believe in yourself, or some stupid shit.

    That turned an entire generation of underachievers like you into whiny fucking bitches who think they're entitled to having everyone accommodate them without having to accommodate anyone else.
    So, being "woke" means you accept the values, and are, on the radical Left. If you are not, then the woke will beat you to death...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    ExpressLane (09-23-2022)

  9. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    56,891
    Thanks
    5,956
    Thanked 12,275 Times in 9,155 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,845 Times in 2,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    So, being "woke" means you accept the values, and are, on the radical Left. If you are not, then the woke will beat you to death...
    LMAO!

    You asked what it meant, and I gave you what it means to me.

    So we're right back to where we started, with you being a little fucking bitchass about not being able to say the horrendously terrible, racist, bigoted, fascist things that pop into that empty little head of yours all the fucking time, all the live long day.

    If you want to say the N-Word so fucking bad, TA, just fucking say it.

    Don't act like a little fucking bitch about it.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  10. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    15,125
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 7,147 Times in 4,913 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 335 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    ZPfffth pocket change .
    True and translated the ruling was over wiretapping laws not the content. Veritas catches these assholes with their own words. Lefties hate getting caught.
    BTW, it is fitting to =note that Mr. Tiny Penis was the first to bring Trump into the thread. Love that phony flag waving pretender.

  11. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    56,891
    Thanks
    5,956
    Thanked 12,275 Times in 9,155 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,845 Times in 2,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    True and translated the ruling was over wiretapping laws not the content. Veritas catches these assholes with their own words. Lefties hate getting caught.
    BTW, it is fitting to =note that Mr. Tiny Penis was the first to bring Trump into the thread. Love that phony flag waving pretender.
    Content that was decontextualized and selectively edited.

    You didn't catch SHIT other than charges against yourself and your "very fine people" who just seem like all y'all do is break the law while accusing everyone else of doing what you are doing yourself.

    Typical fascism from a typical loser who ran his fat mouth for months about a stolen election, but then pussied out like a little fucking bitch on JPP on 1/6.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  12. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    15,125
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 7,147 Times in 4,913 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 335 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Content that was decontextualized and selectively edited.

    You didn't catch SHIT other than charges against yourself and your "very fine people" who just seem like all y'all do is break the law while accusing everyone else of doing what you are doing yourself.

    Typical fascism from a typical loser who ran his fat mouth for months about a stolen election, but then pussied out like a little fucking bitch on JPP on 1/6.
    Got proof?

  13. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    56,891
    Thanks
    5,956
    Thanked 12,275 Times in 9,155 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,845 Times in 2,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Got proof?
    This thread.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  14. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    23,216
    Thanks
    15,593
    Thanked 11,257 Times in 8,192 Posts
    Groans
    770
    Groaned 515 Times in 512 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    True and translated the ruling was over wiretapping laws not the content. Veritas catches these assholes with their own words. Lefties hate getting caught.
    BTW, it is fitting to =note that Mr. Tiny Penis was the first to bring Trump into the thread. Love that phony flag waving pretender.
    Yep he is Putin sock.
    IMPEACH 46

  15. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    23,216
    Thanks
    15,593
    Thanked 11,257 Times in 8,192 Posts
    Groans
    770
    Groaned 515 Times in 512 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I've completely cut those people out of my life.

    They keep reaching out, but I just ignore them...who has time to deal with wannabe fascists?
    I'm sure they are grateful.
    IMPEACH 46

  16. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    15,125
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 7,147 Times in 4,913 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 335 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    It is interesting to listen to the lefties bitch about Veritas. I remember back a few years when "to catch a Predator" was airing and the look and expression of the perp were priceless. That is the same look I imagine on the faces of ahh these deniers that have seen the words come out of the mouth of these fools and then claim it is edited. James O'Keefe has had hundreds of lawsuits filed and only a handful ruled against him and that was for secretly taping the truth.
    Go James and keep exposing these hypocrites.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

    MAGA MAN (09-24-2022), TOP (09-23-2022)

  18. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    56,891
    Thanks
    5,956
    Thanked 12,275 Times in 9,155 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,845 Times in 2,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    I'm sure they are grateful.
    If they were grateful, they wouldn't be trying so hard to get my attention.

    Kinda like what you and your "very fine people" do here.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

Similar Threads

  1. Project Veritas goes after Fox
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-16-2021, 03:05 PM
  2. APP - ANTIFA Update - Project Veritas does it again
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2020, 12:12 PM
  3. Project Veritas does it again
    By canceled.2021.3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2019, 12:50 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2018, 08:34 PM
  5. Project Veritas Action
    By NOVA in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-24-2016, 06:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •