Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: On January 23rd, 2023.. It will be the first time in 55 years...

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    81,965
    Thanks
    2,238
    Thanked 14,132 Times in 9,040 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 513 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default On January 23rd, 2023.. It will be the first time in 55 years...

    That nobody from the Cheney, Clinton, Bush or McCain family will hold an elected or appointed position in the US Federal Government.

    There is a Kennedy though... Still one of those.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

    evince (09-22-2022), Lionfish (09-22-2022), Truth Detector (09-22-2022)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    162,973
    Thanks
    57,562
    Thanked 29,690 Times in 22,774 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 19,087 Times in 17,695 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,720
    Thanks
    2,033
    Thanked 5,788 Times in 4,126 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 922 Times in 858 Posts

    Default

    On January 23rd, 2021.. It was the first time in 4 years we didn't have a CLOWN in the OVAL OFFICE!

    And- OH WHAT A RELIEF IT IS!


  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    44,908
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 10,825 Times in 8,866 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 768 Times in 741 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    That nobody from the Cheney, Clinton, Bush or McCain family will hold an elected or appointed position in the US Federal Government.

    There is a Kennedy though... Still one of those.
    Pretty irrelevant in this age of Revolution were unelected bureaucrats (the Swamp) feel free to not only ignore elected officials at will, but also sets out to destroy the elected that dont conform to their will.

    Monica Crowley's interview on Tucker Carlson Today was very interesting in many ways, one of which is that she contends that it was the Swamp who took down Nixon. We also still dont know if it was the swamp who took out JFK. We know for sure however what the Swamp did to Trump.
    The WOKE absolutely refuse to be honest or transparent or play fair or give a fuck how many of us must be dumped over the side to get to UTOPIA.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

    Truth Detector (09-22-2022)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    44,908
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 10,825 Times in 8,866 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 768 Times in 741 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    My point was that people call this administration Obama 2.0 for a reason, and we know that DOJ works directly for the Clintons...these people are still in charge even though they are not elected....America is now run by oligarchs, and these families are at the top of the list.
    The WOKE absolutely refuse to be honest or transparent or play fair or give a fuck how many of us must be dumped over the side to get to UTOPIA.

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    108,950
    Thanks
    119,957
    Thanked 25,302 Times in 21,057 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,166 Times in 2,906 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    That nobody from the Cheney, Clinton, Bush or McCain family will hold an elected or appointed position in the US Federal Government.

    There is a Kennedy though... Still one of those.
    Good news.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    108,950
    Thanks
    119,957
    Thanked 25,302 Times in 21,057 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,166 Times in 2,906 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    And the right will just lie about different families now
    STF you lie filled mental case.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    108,950
    Thanks
    119,957
    Thanked 25,302 Times in 21,057 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,166 Times in 2,906 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    On January 23rd, 2021.. It was the first time in 4 years we didn't have a CLOWN in the OVAL OFFICE!
    You really are too stupid for words. You voted for a clown named Biden. You owe ALL Americans an apology.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    108,950
    Thanks
    119,957
    Thanked 25,302 Times in 21,057 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,166 Times in 2,906 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    My point was that people call this administration Obama 2.0 for a reason, and we know that DOJ works directly for the Clintons...these people are still in charge even though they are not elected....America is now run by oligarchs, and these families are at the top of the list.
    This clown show is far worse than the Obama circus.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    35,218
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17,496 Times in 11,051 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,600 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Pretty irrelevant in this age of Revolution were unelected bureaucrats (the Swamp) feel free to not only ignore elected officials at will, but also sets out to destroy the elected that dont conform to their will.

    Monica Crowley's interview on Tucker Carlson Today was very interesting in many ways, one of which is that she contends that it was the Swamp who took down Nixon. We also still dont know if it was the swamp who took out JFK. We know for sure however what the Swamp did to Trump.
    "on Tucker Carlson"

    Says about everything one needs to know about the "revolution," "on Tucker Carlson," too funny

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    44,908
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 10,825 Times in 8,866 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 768 Times in 741 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This clown show is far worse than the Obama circus.
    The Revolution became much more bold after Trump.
    The WOKE absolutely refuse to be honest or transparent or play fair or give a fuck how many of us must be dumped over the side to get to UTOPIA.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

    Truth Detector (09-22-2022)

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    35,218
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17,496 Times in 11,051 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,600 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This clown show is far worse than the Obama circus.
    And Administration could hope to measure up to the Obama Administration, currently historians have him ranked anywhere from twelfth to fifteen, your Messiah comes in next to last, he did beat out James Buchanan.

    Then again, historians are educated, and educated people don't regularly appear on Fox, OAN, nor Newsmax, so I am sure with your worldly experience you can dismiss them as morons, and you would never know the hilarity in it

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    35,218
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17,496 Times in 11,051 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,600 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The Revolution became much more bold after Trump.
    Now did Tucker tell you that?

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    108,950
    Thanks
    119,957
    Thanked 25,302 Times in 21,057 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,166 Times in 2,906 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    And Administration could hope to measure up to the Obama Administration, currently historians have him ranked anywhere from twelfth to fifteen, your Messiah comes in next to last, he did beat out James Buchanan.
    Two things; it doesn't matter what leftist historians proclaim. It will change with time as the truth and facts come out. Stop with the moronic messiah strawman. It makes you look pathetic and stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Then again, historians are educated, and educated people don't regularly appear on Fox, OAN, nor Newsmax, so I am sure with your worldly experience you can dismiss them as morons, and you would never know the hilarity in it
    Historians are human. They have bias. Over time, that bias is overcome, and the truth and facts get out. YOU, on the other hand, lack a sufficient IQ to comprehend anything beyond and MSNBC talking point. Now run along dipshit.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  18. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    81,965
    Thanks
    2,238
    Thanked 14,132 Times in 9,040 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 513 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    On January 23rd, 2021.. It was the first time in 4 years we didn't have a CLOWN in the OVAL OFFICE!

    And- OH WHAT A RELIEF IT IS!
    LOL.

    this is an actual image of one of the debates:

    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

    Geeko Sportivo (09-23-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. January 6 panel to hold prime time hearing next Thursday
    By BidenPresident in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2022, 02:13 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2021, 07:04 PM
  3. Boy could be 23rd child abandoned at Neb. hospital
    By uscitizen in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 12:36 PM
  4. November 23rd, 2008 (24th for the UK)
    By Damocles in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 06:42 PM
  5. Weakest January retail sales in 40 years.
    By uscitizen in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •