Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe Trump can 'declassify' classified docs by just 'thinking about them'?

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,326 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I have answered in my very first post you dumbass piece of shit
    You're right. You said "NO".

No and he doesnt either but he says this shit and you morons turn in to retards looking g for a corner in a round room. It's hilarious how easily he can make you people dance to his tune. Now you're going to tell me how he going to jail right?
    And you say "and he doesn't either" but I thought you said you can't know what others are thinking so you're contradicting yourself.
    Ultimately the answer is i cant possible know what someone else thinks. Understand?
    And since you said 'No', that means you're saying Trump lied when he said: “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified,’ even by thinking about it,” Trump said.

or was he just kidding. Make up your mind, Yagina. If you're going to suck Trump's dick, do it right.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 8,360 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    You're right. You said "NO".

And you say "and he doesn't either" but I thought you said you can't know what others are thinking so you're contradicting yourself.

And since you said 'No', that means you're saying Trump lied when he said: “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified,’ even by thinking about it,” Trump said.

or was he just kidding. Make up your mind, Yagina. If you're going to suck Trump's dick, do it right.

Joe let's try something. My words here are like my speaking out loud and I say,

"Joe Capitalist is the smartest guy I have ever met".

Do you think I believe that joe? Or might I be saying it because I hope it annoys you and actually mocks you?

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,714 Times in 4,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nixon said if the President does it, it's not illegal.

That mindset didn't work out for him.

Dump says that if the President just says it or even think it, any document is declassified.

That ain't currently going over well with his own appointed judge.

Right wing wonks will follow Dump right off that cliff, just like die-hard Nixon supporters did. Classic.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (09-23-2022)

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Yagina is having a yuuuuuuge meltdown, that's for sure.
    Yagina and Truth Denier are both melting down because they see the walls closing in on their orange Jesus and it's making them all butt-hurt.

It must be tough trying to defend all of trump's bad behavior. You have to swallow some really bizarre shit like:

“There’s also a lot of speculation because of what they did, the severity of the FBI coming and raiding Mar-a-Lago. Were they looking for the Hillary Clinton emails that were deleted, but they are around someplace? They may have thought that it was in there!”

I wonder how many MAGA Morons swallow the FBI was looking for Hillary's emails. Trump must think his cult is filled with fucking morons if he thinks they'd believe that.

He's probably right.

Another typical Trump rally:
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

LurchAddams (09-23-2022)

7. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 2,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

that is patently ridiculous. he is not a bright man

8. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Joe let's try something. My words here are like my speaking out loud and I say,

"Joe Capitalist is the smartest guy I have ever met".

Do you think I believe that joe? Or might I be saying it because I hope it annoys you and actually mocks you?
    Nice try, Yagina. Your surrender is accepted. Now, go back to sucking Trump's dick. He's feeling a bit down right now with all these looming indictments.

9. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nice try, Yagina. Your surrender is accepted. Now, go back to sucking Trump's dick. He's feeling a bit down right now with all these looming indictments.

No the point is you think because he says it, he believes it. I'd tell you how stupid you are but you're stupid so..

10. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 Times in 6,673 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yagina and Truth Denier are both melting down because they see the walls closing in on their orange Jesus and it's making them all butt-hurt.

It must be tough trying to defend all of trump's bad behavior. You have to swallow some really bizarre shit like:

“There’s also a lot of speculation because of what they did, the severity of the FBI coming and raiding Mar-a-Lago. Were they looking for the Hillary Clinton emails that were deleted, but they are around someplace? They may have thought that it was in there!”

I wonder how many MAGA Morons swallow the FBI was looking for Hillary's emails. Trump must think his cult is filled with fucking morons if he thinks they'd believe that.

He's probably right.

Another typical Trump rally:
    The funny thing is the way they go about defending him. They're like elementary school kids, "already told ya, no backsies". Seriously, both seriously lack maturity.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (09-23-2022)

12. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No the point is you think because he says it, he believes it. I'd tell you how stupid you are but you're stupid so..
    Yagina: Ultimately the answer is i cant possible know what someone else thinks.
    Once again, Yagina, your surrender is accepted. Now, go back and suck Trump's dick. He's getting lonely and needs a MAGA moron to make him feel special.
    Last edited by Joe Capitalist; 09-24-2022 at 09:53 AM.

13. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Joe Capitalist;5296869]
    Yagina: Ultimately the answer is i cant possible know what someone else thinks.[/QUOTE]

Once again, Yagina, your surrender is accepted. Now, go back and suck Trump's dick. He's getting lonely and needs a MAGA moron to make him feel special.
    Trump.l makes you dance and every time he says something you retards lose your shit. I hope he wins in 2024 for no other reason than to make your colon twist into a knot which we know will happen if he actually wins. Lmfao

14. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

That is absolutely not true. Have you ever worked for the government or military? Ever held a Top Secret clearance. I have and I can tell you you're wrong.
    Which unelected career bureaucrat is the President subservient too and has to check with before declassifying documents?

15. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The agency that classified the document.

Comprende?
    So you believe that unelected career bureaucrats within the Executive Branch have authority over the President?

16. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Can you read, Mr. Locke?

He was talking about disinfectant UV light so try again with your out of context propaganda.

17. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Just by thinking I am President and then by thinking I appointed 7 judges to the Supreme Court and then by thinking they ruled that way it happened. It was perfect. No one has ever thought better. It was the best thinking!!
    just piling new lies on your old ones isn't going to impress anyone.......it would have been better if you had simply answered the two questions I asked........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Hmm.. interesting how the indictment includes 15 counts and only 4 of them are for filing a false tax return.
    interesting you avoid the fact none of them involve Trump.........sad little dickhead, you must be in agony right now......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”